Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

I must be losing my mind!

(1/5) > >>

KittenClaws:
How could I have forgotten that I joined this most excellent site until I had been deleted? This is, of course, a rhetorical question.  If I were a liberal, I'd blame Dubya for my woes and dare you to put forth a challenge, which I'd spin to my benefit anyway.

But, I am a conservative.  The type those in DC circles describe as a gun toting, bible thumping, extremist. 

I consider Rush Limbaugh political entertainment, or "the lighter side of politics" and Mark Levin as political enlightenment or "the serious side of politics".

I am not what television calls a "prepper" but I do prepare for what I see as a coming storm. Yes, I'm being a bit vague, but this is just an intro.

As a Christian, I believe we "all sin and fall short of the glory of God".  I also believe that true repentance of sin can lead to salvation. The homosexual lobby seeks normalize and create acceptance of deviant behavior. I can't and I won't be forced to do so. This may offend some in this forum, I am open to respectful exchange of views, but I will never change my view.

I have two dogs, both terrier mix rescues and three cats, two rescues and one acquired from a friend who "had to find a home for her cats kittens" (get your dang animals fixed!).

I have been married forever to a man I love and respect, but who is still - just a man.  What I mean to say is, I understand that men truly are from Mars and women are from Venus. Once that is understood, the rest is a cool breeze.

I'm ready to become an active member of this site, so I guess I better close out so I can get started.

KC

2?

Pandora:
Oh, honey; glad to have you.  Jump in, the water's fine.

KittenClaws:
Thanks Pandora, I've stuck my toe in the water a bit!

Tell me about yourself.

Pandora:
Darlin' anything you'd want or need to know is in these pages.  Set a spell and immerse; you'll get to know us all a bit better.

IronDioPriest:
Excellent introduction KC!

So... you were here before, and got your account deleted? Did you have a different username before? I don't recall this one.

Regardless, glad to have you. Make yourself at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version