Author Topic: Guido and Vinnie paid him a visit  (Read 849 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Guido and Vinnie paid him a visit
« on: November 29, 2013, 05:06:10 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html

Mafia mobsters allegedly beat a rival gangster with metal bars and then fed him to pigs while he was still alive, it has emerged from an investigation by the Italian police.

Francesco Raccosta was allegedly fed to the pigs, which are prized for their ability to dispose of most of a human body, as part of a bloody turf war between two clans belonging to the 'Ndrangheta mafia of Calabria, in the far south of Italy.

The horrific killing is reminiscent of a scene in the film Snatch, directed by Guy Ritchie, in which a British gangster called Brick Top recommends disposing of a dead body by feeding it to pigs.

The murder of Raccosta was allegedly led by Simone Pepe, 24, a rival gangster, who was arrested this week.

He described the killing in chilling terms to a friend in a telephone conversation that was intercepted by police.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
Re: Guido and Vinnie paid him a visit
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
Mafioso are not the particular people I'd prefer to feed to the hogs.  My preference is those who hunt non-Muslims in the name of Allah.
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Guido and Vinnie paid him a visit
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 11:43:46 AM »
I don't like my pork contaminated by foreign substances...but if a little pork found its way into a Mohammadan before being dispatched, that's OK.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.