Author Topic: 1st grader disciplined for "misgendering" her classmate  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
1st grader disciplined for "misgendering" her classmate
« on: August 25, 2017, 11:04:01 AM »
So in California (where else?) a 1st grade girl was sent to the principal's office for the offense of "misgendering" a classmate.  1st grade, so we are talking about 5 and 6 year olds.

Anyhow, this girl knew the boy from kindergarten last year, so she called him by the name he went by last year.  But no, he is a girl now, you see.  He is to go by a girl's name now, and this pint sized bigot refused to call zim by zis name. I don't think a trip to the principal's office is enough, frankly. A crime this egregious clearly indicates this girl will never become a functioning member of our Brave New World. I think she should just be euthanized now. It would be the kinder thing for her, really.

On a more serious note, why do we not already have bureaucrats dangling from street lamps from coast to coast?  And what kind of parents would go along with the idea that a 5 year old boy should "transition" to the opposite sex? This is honestly the type of madness that the Bible prophesied.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/first-grader-called-to-principals-office-in-another-trans-controversy-at-ca
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 1st grader disciplined for "misgendering" her classmate
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »
Gee, Billy...what they do with your dick?!

Seriously, if I was this parent of the kid being bullied by the pc/diversity/multi-culti/LGBTQWERTY bullies...I would go off on them like a nuclear bomb!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 12:04:15 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:58:23 AM »
Question from this admittedly ill-informed science skeptic: We know that growth hormones that are making their way from feedlot to water supplies and and have contributed to health issues in humans. What is the possibility that they are are contributing to gender dysphoria?

I knew of effeminate boys and tomboys in my youth but never anything like this.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 12:49:28 PM »
Question from this admittedly ill-informed science skeptic: We know that growth hormones that are making their way from feedlot to water supplies and and have contributed to health issues in humans. What is the possibility that they are are contributing to gender dysphoria?

It's a possibility.  There are also chemicals that are estrogen-mimickers, particularly from plastics.  Plasticware became commonplace in what, the 50s or 60s?  So let's say roughly 50 years of plastic food containers releasing estrogen-like compounds into the food.  It does coincide with other observed data: men today have lower testosterone and lower sperm count than their grandfathers did.  Girls also enter puberty and begin menstruating at earlier ages. Clearly something is affecting physiology.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 03:08:34 PM »

Oh that is entirely possible.
https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/pressroom/presspacs/2011/acs-presspac-february-23-2011/new-report-dont-blame-the-pill-for-estrogen-in-drinking-water.html

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »
The whole "trans" label is so bogus - these freaks seem to be in eternal states of transition. I demand evidence that the junk's cut off.

OR, if you want to be called a feminine name, pull down your pants & show us the evidence - and if it's not gone, I reserve the right to separate you from it...with a meat cleaver. Wanna' run that race as a girl...show me the bloody stump!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 05:25:51 PM »
0  I want pictures of the parents their location and their reason for even thinking about going along with this bullshyt and slap the teacher in the mouth for not understanding that the kids are too young to know anything about this bullshyt.

And since it's the world we live in HIRE A PITBULL OF A LAWYER  even if you can't win drag that school and the teacher personally through every mud hole you can find till it makes the news in the Antarctic.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 08:36:38 PM »

And they all grew up to be normal.  This whole trannie thing is being driven by manless, mentally ill women, mostly. 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 12:09:08 PM »

And they all grew up to be normal.  This whole trannie thing is being driven by manless, mentally ill women, mostly.

And feminine men.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 07:34:19 AM »
So...perpetrated by deviants who sport "We are all Muslim" regalia and whom the ROP stones and tosses off buildings?

I think I see a solution here...I'll need lots of big nets, some helicopters and a sh*tload of C-130's and several sorties of KC-130's to get them over fertile ground...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »
  It got the attention of FOX they will be talking about it at tonight on The Story with Martha whatshername. 7:00 pm
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »
Personal note - Remember to mis-gender people intentionally whenever possible.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 11:36:19 AM »
Personal note - Remember to mis-gender people intentionally whenever possible.

New word misgendering(WTF) it's simple folks indoor plumbing is female outdoor plumbing is male cause God says so.

Even spellcheck says it's wrong.
 Filippo Mazzie