Author Topic: What difference does it make?  (Read 672 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
What difference does it make?
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/trump-s-surprise-deal-with-democrats-sets-up-christmas-showdown

McConnell & Ryan are porking Trump at every turn...so why not eff 'em right back?  After all, what fricken difference does it make?

People think the Highway to Hell has a serviceable off-ramp?

::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: What difference does it make?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 11:05:03 AM »
This is pretty funny really.  I have heard speculation that he might do the same thing in December, pushing it to March which would be right in the middle of primary season.

It's not that this stuff isn't important, but when we're already over $20 trillion in debt I see no reason to exhaust political capital on some quixotic fight. I am more interested in things that affect us at a civilizational level, like mass immigration. That needs to be fixed or none of this other stuff will matter at all.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 12:22:57 PM »
Yeah...I say drive the favorability score of Congress down to zero...sure they're doing a lot by themselves to achieve that already...but where a push/eff-u is warranted, let fly!

The epic betrayal of people who love liberty and freedom is going to manifest itself in these mid-terms...the E-GOP is headed for oblivion and the stupid sons of bitches probably still think they can bloviate their way outta the slaughter...poor ignorant bastards...I won't feel sorry for them one damned bit...

My only decision is...do I show up to help toss them out even if it means pulling the lever for the hardcore prog...or do I just stay home and say f**k it?

Right now "f**k it" is way ahead...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 12:48:23 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »
I'm sick to death of the lot of them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"