Author Topic: Robert Spencer: Trump Is Right — Pakistan Is No Ally  (Read 1980 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Robert Spencer: Trump Is Right — Pakistan Is No Ally
« on: September 22, 2017, 07:02:37 AM »
A horse I've been beating relentlessly too...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/robert-spencer-trump-is-right-pakistan-is-no-ally

Unfortunately, the DeepState/GoebbelsMedia/Establishment types don't see it that way, the Pasha news is old, way old...they all know...they don't care...they care more about a newed Cold War with Russia as a means of holding on to power rather than a legitimate effort to make the world a safer place for rational human beings...

Pakistan is not the only sham ally (Turkey!) and it's not just nations that pose a threat to Liberty (Soros!)...and the ones the SCoaMF was trying to cultivate (Iran! Syria/ISIS! Cuba! The fricken EU! ) should be aborted as well!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Robert Spencer: Trump Is Right — Pakistan Is No Ally
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »
H*ll we can't trust half of our own population,  let alone a foreign state. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 07:33:05 AM »
Nothing wrong with your vision or intelligence Rich!

Might need a baseball bat to open some eyes...or close them permanently...either way the enemy within only makes the enemy without more likely to behave badly!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 05:11:26 PM »
  Trump is cutting off money whenever he gets a chance so they may have to find another sugar daddy and they know it.  Why in the hell are we paying a bunch of back stabbing sonsabitches all over the world??  The old story was that if we don't the Russians would  so let them have them and see how much they get from them. 

Cast them all adrift and lets see where they go. I'm tired of paying to have friends.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/pakistan-says-us-no-longer-its-ally-and-its-much-bigger-deal-you-think

"We do not have any alliance [with the US]...This is not how allies behave.”- Pakistani Foreign Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif

Wow, that's rich BS coming from these assholes!

This from the country that harbored Bin Laden and scores of other Islamo-terrorist filth!

This from the country that despite being targeted itself by Islamo-terrorists (remember the 2014 Peshawar school attack that killed 141 including 132 kids?) yet not only harbors this filth, it's national security apparatus (ISI) even plots with terrorists to plan attacks on Israeli consulates, arrests US CIA operatives and informants trying to fight the WOT and routinely stymies effective counter-terrorist operations!

This from the nation that gave us the real Dr Evil who let the nuclear genie out, the same nation that we fear has shared nuclear know how with who knows who?! 

This from the nation that harbors Dem IT experts on the lam!

This from the nation that benefited from Putin and Xi creating the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in 2014 to thwart the US and its agreements with the ChiComs to be the western anchor of their String of Pearls basing scheme to control the seaways of two oceans!

Yeah, ally my ass, y'all suck totally!  We should have picked India over you moonbats long ago.

Their fate isn't going to end well, there is no way out for them, pick China, pick Russia, pick terrorists...see how that works out for ya!

::doublebird::