Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 197992 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1140 on: October 26, 2016, 09:54:23 AM »
I might blow this up and paste it around town...

...it would be like rubbing a turd in a progs nose, yes?   :D

I would edit out the "2008" reference and just leave the attribution of the pResident.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1141 on: October 26, 2016, 11:01:39 AM »
wunderbar. For some reason whatever that pic is, I am not seeing it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1142 on: October 26, 2016, 12:57:38 PM »
Applying any appellation of respect to that manufactured piece of foreign filth really irritates my hackles...I'll just go with his own attitude of No Limit Nigga!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1143 on: October 26, 2016, 02:08:06 PM »

Literally not seeing the picture or not recognizing its implication?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1144 on: October 26, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »

IE shows it. My firefox doesn't. WTF>

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1145 on: October 26, 2016, 03:48:11 PM »

IE shows it. My firefox doesn't. WTF>

I encounter that from time to time. I usually attribute it to group policy (work computer). If I really need to see it there are ways ;'}

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1146 on: October 27, 2016, 06:50:02 AM »
Proxy...though some workplaces prevent their use too...cell networks and TOR can get around that usually.   ::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:40:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1148 on: October 27, 2016, 07:45:49 AM »
 ::siren::  Pussy Alert!   ::siren::

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/303007-ryan-has-little-margin-for-error-in-speaker-vote

Whatever, gutless Establishment douche!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1149 on: October 27, 2016, 10:31:07 AM »
Man, you want to talk about "cultural appropriation" - check out what someone did with MM's latest rant:

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1tWx_im8w

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1150 on: October 27, 2016, 11:09:49 AM »
Proxy...though some workplaces prevent their use too...cell networks and TOR can get around that usually.   ::evil::

If I want to get around network monitoring and filtering, I use the personal hotspot on my iPhone and setup static route rules on my computer for any of the internal network resources, making those go over the wired connection.  Of course, if your computer has security policies applied you probably can't setup routing rules on it.  But there's always multiple ways to skin a cat :)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1151 on: October 27, 2016, 11:21:07 AM »
As to MM's rant --

Two threads down, there are fifteen (as of this writing) comments on the original Michael Moore rant, most all of which thoroughly denigrate him for the fat traitorous ignorant commie pig that we all know him to be.

"And all of that is absolutely true, as well as being absolutely beside the point. Even though we all agree on the relative (specifically, the profound lack thereof) worth of Mr. Moore to every aspect of our lives, I will "say this about that", as concerns his rant. He's indeed an idiot, but right now, he's our Useful Idiot, and we should wrest the maximum exploitation out of this, his one and likely only, foray into the realm of sanity and truth.

To the millenials the LiVs and to many others Michael Moore is an Oracle, the Brietbartian hell-raiser of their zeitgeist and their very own Alex Jones-ian rooter-out DaVinci Coded secret truths, revealer of conspiracies and every other brain-addled spiderweb of ill-logic and fantasy as exists in the mind of a LiV/leftist. So, we still afford Mr. Moore the lack of respect which is his due from us. We still hold fast to our knowledge of him being, then, now and always the loutish man his reputation lives down to. But. BUT. We use his reputation as the lever, to pry open the weak and directionless minds of the LiV, the lazily leftist, and through that wedge, we pour Mr. Moore's words into the void where those folks brain would normally nestle.

If that's not enough to convert them to vote Trump, at least squirrel them up enough to cause them to not vote Hitlery, and hopefully, not to vote at all, to the great benefit of down-ticket Republicans. I'll always still despise the fat communist slug. But if he fashions himself into a wrench to use against his leftist tribe, well, I'll put as much torque on that handle as I possibly can. And with a four-foot cheater pipe, too. And like a cheap Harbor Freight tool, when it's useful no longer, I'll just toss it aside like the cheap crap that it is.

So, for now, for this, for what it's worth, I'll email that video of him at any suitable opportunity. To liberals, to fence-sitters and to staunch conservative leaders in their respective communities. I have absolutely no compunction against turning the enemy's howitzers around 180 degrees and pulling the lanyard. Fire for effect!

Jim | Sunk New Dawn | Galveston, TX AMERICAN DIGEST: Comment"

http://americandigest.org/sidelines/2016/10/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1152 on: October 27, 2016, 12:34:39 PM »
Fat Bleep Moore is like a turd that won't flush...you got to chop it up on sight to make it easier to dispose of...

Don't forget the sound suppression...

:D

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:42:20 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1153 on: October 28, 2016, 07:54:09 AM »
According to OpenSecrets, the company who provided the alleged glitching voting machines is a subsidiary of The McCarthy Group.

The McCarthy group is a major donor to the Clinton Foundation – apparently donating 200,000 dollars in 2007 – when it was the largest owner of United States voting machines. Or perhaps the 200,000 dollars went to paying Bill Clinton for speeches?

Either way, it doesn’t look good.

But there’s more.

As the same user notes in this post, Dominion Voting Systems and The Clinton Foundation did a 2.25 million dollar charity initiative in developing nations together called the DELIAN Project.

According to the project’s own website:

In 2014, Dominion Voting committed to providing emerging and post-conflict democracies with access to voting technology through its philanthropic support to the DELIAN Project, as many emerging democracies suffer from post-electoral violence due to the delay in the publishing of election results. Over the next three years, Dominion Voting will support election technology pilots with donated Automated Voting Machines (AVM), providing an improved electoral process, and therefore safer elections. As a large number of election staff are women, there will be an emphasis on training women, who will be the first to benefit from the skills transfer training and use of AVMs. It is estimated that 100 women will directly benefit from election technology skills training per pilot election.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-27/new-evidence-links-voting-machines-and-clinton-foundation

No wonder The Prince of Darkness is confident.

Enjoy your freedumb and dumbocracy!

I don't think the fricken name is a mistake either, can anyone tell me where the name "Delian" comes from?

Hint - ancient times...Delian League...Athens "coup"...Peloponneisian War (a civil war really in modern terms)...?

I'm feeling my Lysander blood rising!  Molan Labe! 

ETA - FWIW, SkyNet predicts Trump win.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:33:28 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1154 on: October 28, 2016, 11:18:40 AM »
Plan to wear a red shirt on Tuesday when you go vote: http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-army-planning-to-flood-polling-stations-with-red/

It's intended to be a quick visual cue to gauge turnout of Trump supporters at different voting locations.  I just ordered a cheap solid red long sleeve T-shirt for the occasion.  Hopefully it will trigger some progs when I come into the office wearing it.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1155 on: October 28, 2016, 11:53:34 AM »
Pretty sure I have red in my shirt selections...long or short sleeve I don't recall...but it will be worn.

And it won't be BLM terrorist douchebag red, that's for sure!

That terrorist should be exiled!

And holy heck are the DemoFrauds in full froth!

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-28/some-cities-want-their-immigrants-to-vote

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/

http://6abc.com/politics/action-news-investigation-voting-from-the-grave/1575596/

http://www.infowars.com/maryland-trump-supporter-they-switched-my-vote-to-hillary/

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/politics/Man-Accused-With-Filing-Fake-Voter-Registration-Applications-399027631.html

http://www.weaselzippers.us/303881-breaking-2-women-in-florida-charged-with-election-fraud/

Just imagine what we don't know about yet...and I think the panic is related to their own internal poll numbers showing a complete lack of interest in Clinton and voting...they have to make up that widening difference somehow, and the committed DemoFraud is doing all they can.

Here's to their failure/arrest/mental collapse!   ::beertoast::
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:06:05 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1156 on: October 28, 2016, 12:40:35 PM »

Heh!  God Bless people who think ahead!   ::cool::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1157 on: October 31, 2016, 07:45:51 AM »
DemonRats, they love (kicking the sh*t out of) the homeless!

H/T - ThePeoplesCube

And regarding the flood of illegals...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/30/exclusive-immigration-officer-border-deluge-of-illegal-aliens-is-the-worst-weve-ever-seen/

...pretty good election indicator there too, eh?  They see Hillary going up in flames of her own making and Obama powerless to put the flames out...yeah, they gotta beat the Trump Wall.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:06:13 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1158 on: October 31, 2016, 03:33:48 PM »
So yesterday I got an automated phone call from Rasmussen Reports conducting polling.  That's the first time I've ever been polled.  I enjoyed mashing the button for "Extremely Poor" when asked my opinion of Obama's job performance in office.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1159 on: October 31, 2016, 05:06:47 PM »
So yesterday I got an automated phone call from Rasmussen Reports conducting polling.  That's the first time I've ever been polled.  I enjoyed mashing the button for "Extremely Poor" when asked my opinion of Obama's job performance in office.

Thank you for participating. I got a call, once, about 15 years ago. They cut me off about mid-way through and said, "thanks - we got what we needed." And then silence ever afterward.