Author Topic: Since the Hillary Regime is just about assured,lets discuss this coming disaster  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, but a lot of Deplorables in flyover country can be offset by cities like Philadelphia having precincts going 120% for Obama with not a single vote going to the opposition.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I am not exaggerating when I say I have seen no Hillary bumper stickers or yard signs on my daily commute.  In previous election years, there was always a visible showing for Obama in 2008/2012 and for Kerry in 2004.  I know her idiot minions will still vote for her, but the enthusiasm is clearly non-existent.  I still see more Bernie stickers, by a long shot.  This was the year of the Democrats having a "because it's my turn, dammit!" candidate.

I see a fair number of Trump yard signs.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I am not exaggerating when I say I have seen no Hillary bumper stickers or yard signs on my daily commute.  In previous election years, there was always a visible showing for Obama in 2008/2012 and for Kerry in 2004.  I know her idiot minions will still vote for her, but the enthusiasm is clearly non-existent.  I still see more Bernie stickers, by a long shot.  This was the year of the Democrats having a "because it's my turn, dammit!" candidate.

There are still cars around here sporting ragged Øbongo stickers - but almost zero Hellery stickers. There are no Trump stickers because no one is foolish enough to risk their property against the horde. Display one and you will encounter hundreds of dollars in damage.

One good sign is that my union buddies have gone quiet. During the summer months I encountered several who were mocking Trump and his latest gaffe (whichever one it was at the moment). I asked, "So, does that mean you're voting for Hildebeast?" I got a bunch of flak for that but not many endorsements.

Now it seems that no one is willing to admit that they're wasting their vote on her. I'm hoping that this means that some of them have shifted to Trump.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

There are still cars around here sporting ragged Øbongo stickers - but almost zero Hellery stickers. There are no Trump stickers because no one is foolish enough to risk their property against the horde. Display one and you will encounter hundreds of dollars in damage.

One good sign is that my union buddies have gone quiet. During the summer months I encountered several who were mocking Trump and his latest gaffe (whichever one it was at the moment). I asked, "So, does that mean you're voting for Hildebeast?" I got a bunch of flak for that but not many endorsements.

Now it seems that no one is willing to admit that they're wasting their vote on her. I'm hoping that this means that some of them have shifted to Trump.

Union people should be supporting Trump.  He's the one who wants to end or renegotiate trade agreements that gutted our manufacturing base, he's the one who wants to make the tax regime here more competitive, he's the one who wants to actually do something about illegal immigration as well as the abused legal migrant systems such as H1B visas.

Hillary on the other hand wants a borderless hemispheric market.  How anyone who claims to value American labor could even consider supporting her is beyond me.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Had that discussion with a union guy. It's sheer stupidity. I don't know what else to call it. They've been getting on that train and haven't realized it de railed decades ago.

I knew he was a union and Hillary guy..... but complaining to me about all the foreigners in "his" shop and how they have layoffs because they can't compete. So I asked him why would you vote for the candidate who wants open borders, loves NAFTA and has announced corps are not paying their fair share? All the things eliminated your freakin job? Then it becomes stupid because there is no defense for your vote. He blames Tennessee because we are a right to work state. I couldn't help but laugh.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There are plenty of unionistas here too that while they may not be as vocal and visible about it will vote for that batshyt crazy cracked-head psycho Hillary...there are a few of their idiotic stickers and signs about...but no where near as much when O'Bongo the Destroyer was being pimped...the stupid is too strong with these people...at best you may discourage a few from bothering to cast a vote, but plenty can be manufactured out of thin air to replace them.

Heck, there are so many idiots about here there are still a shytload of O'Bongo stickers around and even some faded shyt green Wellstone ones holding rusty bumpers in place.

What does hurt the succubus is losing the black vote...from every indication I hear the community as they say is not thrilled with Hillary...I think they would rather have Free Shyt Bernie than scraps off the Clinton table...turnout for them is expected to be poor...

Yeah, that's a shame.   ::smallestviolin::

But like unionistas, they too should be for Trump and closing the border and cleaning crap up too...but...if staying at home is all you get, that'll have to do....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 07:01:47 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

H/T - WRSA

Bleep the Establishment!

::vafancoul::

::machinegun::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Voted today and wore bright red shirts to do it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No funny business?  No NBP/BLM terrorists at the door?  No Soros Machine vote-switching?  No squinty-eyed rat-faced trolls skulking about looking like they usually do (up to no good)?

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I think that when things go kinetic we should the Hildabeasts slogan as a war cry.  "Stronger Together". 

See how she likes them apples! 
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Kill the Prog!"TM works too!   :D

Or hey, how about this - "Kohms!" from the Original Star Trek (Season 2 Episode 23) "The Omega Glory"?

"Get that Kohm!"

:D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:07:06 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero