Author Topic: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends  (Read 30498 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends
« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2014, 07:20:29 AM »
I don't know what happened to the "Evangelicals" but if I had to guess they got taken over by a lot of hippies coming out of spin-dry or something...because first it was global warming/climate chage BS the glommed onto, now it's this BS immigration reform amnesty-in-all-but-name crap!

Eff them!

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/218/evangelicals-target-house-republicans-on-immigration-overhaul/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
Boehner gets lectured by the Chamber of Cheap Illegal Labor...after throwing the bone to those uppity right wing fanatics and having Benghazi hearings...time to get back to the regular business of effing over the people of America...

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/205832-immigration-likely-part-of-boehner-remarks

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2014, 07:21:49 AM »
If Jarrett has to publically chastise Boehner...it may mean the progressives are getting desperate...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/15/Valerie-Jarrett-We-Have-a-Commitment-from-Boehner-to-Try-to-Pass-Amnesty

Time to put heat on these clowns like they've never felt before!  Do this and you might as well blow your own brains out!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #224 on: May 20, 2014, 08:33:57 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/19/Luis-Gutierrez-Every-Institution-in-America-Should-Work-Around-Fed-Immigration-Laws

On Monday, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) suggested that until Congress passes sweeping amnesty legislation, "every institution in America" should find ways to ignore or work around federal immigration laws.

You see, just stop following the law until you get your way. Its the Democrat motto. If the President doesn't follow the laws, why should anyone else?  If you won't obey the law, there is no reason to expect anyone else will either.

I hope this means the laws against beating, stealing from , and killing liberals  can also be ignored.  No? They will still prosecute those?  I guess we have to wait until we are in charge then.  Because frankly I think that is the only way these people will learn  that the rules DO APPLY TO THEM - or they apply to nobody.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2014, 11:21:38 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/19/Luis-Gutierrez-Every-Institution-in-America-Should-Work-Around-Fed-Immigration-Laws

On Monday, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) suggested that until Congress passes sweeping amnesty legislation, "every institution in America" should find ways to ignore or work around federal immigration laws.

You see, just stop following the law until you get your way. Its the Democrat motto. If the President doesn't follow the laws, why should anyone else?  If you won't obey the law, there is no reason to expect anyone else will either.

I hope this means the laws against beating, stealing from , and killing liberals  can also be ignored.  No? They will still prosecute those?  I guess we have to wait until we are in charge then.  Because frankly I think that is the only way these people will learn  that the rules DO APPLY TO THEM - or they apply to nobody.

Spoiled rotten little brats should get what spoiled rotten little brats deserve - a major ass-whuppin'!

Too bad all Pubbies can unleash is a whole lot of white fricken flags!!!

BITS!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: October 03, 2014, 07:32:49 AM »
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-tells-hispanic-caucus-he-rode-over-wh-2-illegal-aliens

Openly admitting you are harboring illegals?  In any sane world this prick would be arrested!!!   ::cussing::

Obama declaring he will act, right after the election no doubt...if anything ought to derail DemonRat candidates it ought to be this isssue and the fact that an intentionally porous border, lack of enforcement of the law and outright obstruction of justice of the Obama Regime in the face of an Ebola threat and terrorism should derail these pricks and their entire agenda!  But the American people have proven time and time again how fricken stupid they are, and the Pubbies are about as useful as a case of roids!

::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: October 20, 2014, 11:14:09 AM »
Must be the backdoor being flung wide open here...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/obama-administration-prepares-amnesty-id-cards-for-up-to-34-million-illegals/

...no way this passes through the front door!

Looks like the Little Dicktater gonna go full EO amnesty after the psuedo-elections...

One step closer to Civil War...not that these pricks care...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2014, 12:18:54 PM »
And get ready for the 100,000 Haitians Obongo plans on importing, without visas, to "reunite them with their families" and

“The rebuilding and development of a safe and economically strong Haiti is a priority for the United States. The Haitian Family Reunification Parole program promotes a fundamental underlying goal of our immigration system — family reunification,” said Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. “It also supports broader U.S. goals for Haiti’s reconstruction and development by providing the opportunity for certain eligible Haitians to safely and legally immigrate sooner to the United States.”

No word on what bringing them here does for Haiti's reconstruction and development but it makes as little sense as not shutting off flights from Ebola-stricken countries because it will enable the disease to spread.   ::gaah::
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:23:49 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #229 on: October 20, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
And get ready for the 100,000 Haitians Obongo plans on importing, without visas, to "reunite them with their families" and

“The rebuilding and development of a safe and economically strong Haiti is a priority for the United States. The Haitian Family Reunification Parole program promotes a fundamental underlying goal of our immigration system — family reunification,” said Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. “It also supports broader U.S. goals for Haiti’s reconstruction and development by providing the opportunity for certain eligible Haitians to safely and legally immigrate sooner to the United States.”

No word on what bringing them here does for Haiti's reconstruction and development but it makes as little sense as not shutting off flights from Ebola-stricken countries because it will enable the disease to spread.   ::gaah::

Just changing the subject.Nothing new here.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2014, 07:02:43 AM »
Illegal actions should work both ways...  Capice?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2014, 11:47:45 AM »
Must be the backdoor being flung wide open here...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/obama-administration-prepares-amnesty-id-cards-for-up-to-34-million-illegals/

...no way this passes through the front door!

Looks like the Little Dicktater gonna go full EO amnesty after the psuedo-elections...

One step closer to Civil War...not that these pricks care...

They keep pushing this news...so I guess it is a certainty to happen, especially if the Dem's get tossed out at a greater rate than most people (like me)me expect.

Trying to predict the turnout in any election is hard, in a non-POTUS election year and in a period when voters are more motivated against someone that for someone makes it even harder.

And then there is our friends the GOP, who, being the cowardly feckless stooges they are...even if they control Congress, there will not be impeachment even in the face of EO Amnesty or anyting else, I mean if what Obola has already and continues to get away with doesn't spur serious action, who but a complete fool thinks anything else will?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
Un-American piece of sub-human trash...yes, we know him as Luis Guttierez, warns CIVIL WAR if Obama doesn't dance to his tune!

Yeah, uhh huh...bring it, assclown!!!   ::whoohoo::

ETA - Looks like it will happen...since the DemonRats took such a thrashing last night, it's decided that they have nothing to lose (I beg to differ, they can lose their lives!) so come Hell or Civil War, Amnesty will be forced upon the nation by dictate, so...keep your powder dry and at the ready!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/04/Report-Exec-Amnesty-No-Matter-How-Big-a-Shellacking-For-Dems
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:29:30 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2014, 07:13:45 AM »
The betrayal begins again:

Ms.Lindsey has chatted immigration reform with the President and the party that was just resoundingly decimated!

Well, that didn't take long to come out, eh?  Just after the election is over...  Win and surrender, it's the GOP way!

Cruz, Lee, et al...try to warn on the consequences of attempting amnesty by decree, but since when has Dingy or Hussein cared about them let alone the law?!

I mean, any attempt to stop the Regime's latest gimick?

ICE will facilitate your return and you will be able to obtain the status that the Board or Immigration Court has granted you.

Got that?  ICE will help bring illegals back to the US, nominally for final resolution of status...which no matter which way it goes...THEY ARE HERE!

Huh? No?  Just crickets from the Pubbies.

Yeah, all is well, just swell...no, make that all is Hell!!!   ::taz::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2014, 07:18:54 AM »
Pubbies are shocked, SHOCKED I say, that the Regime is playing politics with the border and our security...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/border-patrol-statistics-show-changing-migration-pattern/2014/11/05/727c9132-6534-11e4-bb14-4cfea1e742d5_story.html

...do I sense an angry letter coming?  OMG, that'll have Darth Obola soiling his nightie!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »
  Bring it! And the repubs should respond with a barrage of unpassed bill to be read out loud in front of a camera for the country to hear. As for the occupant in chief    BRING IT!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2014, 06:56:25 AM »
The most divisive and destructive President in U.S. history is still bragging how pumped up he is to go all Dictator on this, so we'll have to see if it is BS to get the bed-wetting Pubbies to cut a deal or if he does it...frankly, I want him to make even more enemies now, in the face of the recent thrashing the Dem's took at the polls it will look worse than sour grapes, it will look malicious.  So, stop flapping your damn gums you two-bit snake and do it or STFD and STFU!

Meanwhile, Sen. Sessions outlines his plan to "stop" Obama - the power of the purse: strangle funding. 

Saying it is one thing, doing it another...how many times has this leadership porked us?  Too many times to count.  Is this the Hill they'll be willing to die on?  I have my doubts.

And quoting The Butthead does not instill much in me beyond loathing anyway.

We shall see.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:01:27 AM by Libertas »

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2014, 12:20:52 PM »
This line pisses me off the most;

but the president is ready to make good on his promise to act on behalf of the nation’s undocumented immigrants in the absence of a new law before the end of the year.

Since when did the undocumented immigrants (illegals) become the focus of the federal government, aren't they suposed to attend to the will of the American people?
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2014, 01:35:39 PM »
I'll say it again:  they're not undocumented, they have stolen and forged ID and they're not immigrants, they're foreign national invaders.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"