Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59441 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Ferguson, MO Riots Following Police Shooting
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2014, 10:37:22 PM »
Fergusons PoPo don't have dash cams. Not in budget. But they have plenty of military goodies.

The military goodies were 'free' - they only had to sell their souls.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2014, 10:52:10 PM »
So, if he reached into the car the car to grab the offices weapon...just thinking what I would be doing if in the same situation...I could risk losing control of the gun in the act of drawing and pointing it, right?  I mean if this big giant is as big as they say he could have overpowered the cop and taken his own gun away from him...if we was on him fast enough and the officer wasn't already reaching for, drawing and pointing his gun...which it sounds like he did and which seems to back up the reports of a raging Brown taunting "You ain't gonna shoot me!".  I guess I am confused as to if this guy is advancing could he not been shot in the leg to disable or was he in close and threatening to overpower the cop and so then it was unload on him?  Anyway it seems a degree of response thing that is totally subjective and sans more info there is nothing more to talk about.  Brown is clearly partly at fault here, like the idiot we wandered out of the race track...you go after a cop and taunt and threaten him, can't be too surprised at the outcome.

Still, the overall police response from then through the rioting sucks.

Looks like the Gov is rolling out the National Guard...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-18/ferguson-right-now-national-guard-deploying-live-feed

It is hilarious that Holder...after the Feds have given the PoPo buttloads of gear, is aghast that tanks etc are rolling?!  That is rich, what a total cock!

Libertas - do a web search on Tueller drill or Tueller technique. These are self defense techniques that are taught in most police academies. The cornerstone of this technique is situational awareness. Take constant stock of your environment with a sensitivity toward the 21' rule.

IMO Officer Wilson broke the 21' rule when he allowed Brown within striking distance. From that point on he was struggling for control (when he should have unquestionably been in control). As a person who has been in situations not dissimilar from Mr. Brown it is my opinion that if you are in a detainment situation and you assault the officer you earn whatever you fate you receive. I've taken beatings from cops because I know this is true and that bruises heal but being dead doesn't.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2014, 06:44:52 AM »
Libertas - do a web search on Tueller drill or Tueller technique. These are self defense techniques that are taught in most police academies. The cornerstone of this technique is situational awareness. Take constant stock of your environment with a sensitivity toward the 21' rule.

IMO Officer Wilson broke the 21' rule when he allowed Brown within striking distance. From that point on he was struggling for control (when he should have unquestionably been in control). As a person who has been in situations not dissimilar from Mr. Brown it is my opinion that if you are in a detainment situation and you assault the officer you earn whatever you fate you receive. I've taken beatings from cops because I know this is true and that bruises heal but being dead doesn't.

Would a small town like Ferguson have an academy to train their members?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2014, 07:05:46 AM »
Thanks for that 'Soup, I instinctively knew there was something wrong in this narrative if this guy was threatening and advancing and allowed to get in that close, it just seemed to me there were other options.

Found this - http://www.officer.com/video/11308865/tueller-drill-defensive-tactics-technique

21' & 1.5 seconds, don't let 'em get that close.

Plus, if this guy was unarmed, where's his (the cop's) other gear (like Tazers) and his partner (or is this guy flying solo?), and he's still in his patrol car, right?  He can always Randy Moss his ass.  What's he gonna do, punch my car?  You could use it create distance to reengage or call backup.

They let this guy get in close, maybe by mistake maybe not, but once in that close the bullets flying is no surprise.

I'm guessing Ferguson doesn't have great training, maybe they pull from the same Academy or have transfers in from elsewhere, whatever.

Seems like they have more gear, guns, ammo and toys than brains...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2014, 11:06:43 AM »
The stupid...it burns.

DeAndre Smith, fresh from looting the QuikTrip on a recent night, told reporters: “I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community. St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2014, 11:27:57 AM »
The stupid...it burns.

DeAndre Smith, fresh from looting the QuikTrip on a recent night, told reporters: “I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community. St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

“This is not the time for no peace,” said one man, a 27-year-old who made the trip here from Chicago.

Nice English Mr. HalfMastPants, Chitcago not letting y'all riot up there, eh?  Rahmalongadingdong keepin' y'all down?

::mooning::

‘Fruitvale Station.’

WTF?

Whatever, idiot!

Wait till everybody has "had enough", plenty will have had enough of y'all!

That is some flaming stupid, called that one right Alan!

ETA -

More stupid here...

::)   ::mooning::

And Eric "Hate Whitey" Holder will make it all much worse!

More idiots here...

People need to ask all of these idiots what they think about the cop's story holding up so far...

https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848

?

Yeah, won't expect MFM presstitutes to give this much play, where's the ratings and agenda in that?!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:35:32 AM by Libertas »

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2014, 12:00:38 PM »
“People have been tweeting, ‘We are ready to die tonight,’?” said Mary Pat Hector, a national youth organizer with the Rev. Al Sharpton’s national action network. “It is a trending topic.”

The PoPo should help with this.  Put them all down and I would bet that rioters will think twice about rioting.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2014, 04:04:11 PM »
“People have been tweeting, ‘We are ready to die tonight,’?” said Mary Pat Hector, a national youth organizer with the Rev. Al Sharpton’s national action network. “It is a trending topic.”

The PoPo should help with this.  Put them all down and I would bet that rioters will think twice about rioting.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2014, 04:08:16 PM »
Breaking news, robbery suspect shot and killed by St. Louis police, about a mile from where Brown was killed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/st-louis-police-officer-fatally-shoots-robbery-sus/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:42 PM »
Breaking news, robbery suspect shot and killed by St. Louis police, about a mile from where Brown was killed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/st-louis-police-officer-fatally-shoots-robbery-sus/

Fox 2’s Danielle Scruggs reported that one witness called the incident “suicide by cop.”

Miss Scruggs reported that several witnessed confirmed the suspect said “shoot me now, kill me now” before he was shot.

'Nuff said.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2014, 07:03:51 AM »
Well, they are right about one thing...

"Ferguson Ain't America No More, You Can't Even Walk"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-19/ferguson-tonight-peaceful-marchers-chant-hands-dont-shoot-several-arrests-police-de-

Yeah, hey...tough sh*t pal, why don't you cheer the PoPo like the stand-in-place Bostonian's?

What's with all the angst, man?

Offline robins111

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2014, 11:11:36 AM »
Proof that the po po are using rubber bullets

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2014, 11:23:26 AM »
 OK, dat funny!  ::hysterical::

So is this a little bit...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/vandals-spray-paint-cop-car-overnight-with-revolt-and-victory/

Pretty restrained, no cuss words or crappy spelling!

And then there is this...Gov. Nixon  ::)  calls for the prosecution of officer Wilson, who according to this report suffered "orbital blowout" as a result of his confrontation with the Raging Gentle Giant.

I'll bet low-info riot peoples thought "orbital blowout" is only something Reggie does to Barry...

ETA -

PS-If somebody blew up race-baiter/expoiter Spike Lee that'd put a smile on a lot of faces...at least I really hope so...

:D

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:40:31 AM by Libertas »

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2014, 12:20:28 PM »
I caught this from a link somewhere, anyone care to comment???

ETA:  I've never been to this site before and I'm not one of those  ::foilhathelicopter:: types, but where there is smoke there is usually fire.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:56:14 PM by benb61 »
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2014, 02:41:14 PM »
Caught what from a link?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
Caught what from a link?

Click on the word "this".
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2014, 03:40:49 PM »
Aha.  Thanks; I usually catch those.  In any case, the page won't load for me right now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2014, 03:44:18 PM »
Aha.  Thanks; I usually catch those.  In any case, the page won't load for me right now.

Same problem I had.

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2014, 03:51:08 PM »

Same problem I had.

Wont load for me now either, did when I first posted.  I always check that.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »
I tracked down this link to your post Ben, maybe it'll work better...

Try THIS

It's hard to digest stuff like this. There is SO MUCH false news on the Internet. It's becoming impossible to know what to believe.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson