Author Topic: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends  (Read 30477 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Backdoor amnesty fades in importance as frontdoor amnesty ascends
« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2015, 09:13:36 AM »
From Drudge .......

Feds approved disability pay for Puerto Rican citizens … because they don’t speak English.

... According to a new audit by the Office of Inspector General (OIG), the agency is misapplying rules that are intended to provide financial assistance to individuals who are illiterate or cannot speak English in the United States.

The Regime is PAYING THEM to not learn English??!!

Under the rules, Puerto Ricans are allowed to receive disability benefits for their inability to speak English as well. “We found the Agency did not make exceptions regarding the English-language grid rules for claimants who reside in Puerto Rico, even though Spanish is the predominant language spoken in the local economy,” the OIG said.

I ...... I .......  ::gaah::

All of this makes me sick to my stomach.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2015, 11:30:58 AM »
They really make it hard not to want to beat them all to death with their own arms...don't they?

Tick-tock...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sessions-trade-deal-opens-immigration-floodgates-oks-future-obama-changes/article/2563935#!

For Pubbies, knowing there is a trap means you have to be more deceitful with constituents as you plan to stick your neck into it...

Tick-tock...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2015, 11:28:45 AM »
Even in the face of all the recent spike in psychotic illegal mayhem and the Dear Leader pardoning more illegal scum and releasing them into the populace and the constant and unrelenting intentional disregard of the law and of the Judicial Branch...Obama keeps doing whatever the hell he wants and no matter the spitting and sputtering of Congress...the useless soon-to-be-extinct GOP still cannot seem to come up with enough intestinal fortitude to hang on a yardarm two self-admitted traitors!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

There is no act too unconstitutional or vile that can spur these spineless sonsofbitches to act!!!

This has to end, this will end...when they end!

ETA - And to add more insult to injury...

The Obama Regime unilaterally alters the oath of citizenship for newly minted Americans on the same day we are notified that we learn that Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith, 26, passed away in hospital two days after the terrorist attack (in Tennessee).  Yes, one oath rendered meaningless on the front end...one pissed on the body of a fallen oath-taker and the back end.

Makes me ill, makes me enraged.

These Progs have ended this nation, it is over...the experiment begun by our Founders has been gutted, ridiculed, spat on and shat on.

It is over.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:00:52 PM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2015, 12:36:31 PM »
If you're not outraged enough, you might want to check out

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

The churches are up to their necks in "refugee resettlement" and making money hand over fist to boot.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2015, 12:48:03 PM »
Churches, especially apostate ones, have been in that game for decades...and educators have always had tentacles into that world...now they are not even trying to hide it...

It does make me want to puke and punch a face in...

In a world of life imitating farce et al...

We all ought to renounce our citizenship, declare ourselves resident aliens and reap all the benefits and incur none of the responsibility all the wetbacks and other illegals enjoy as a matter of progressive policy!

We can establish our own sovereign sanctuary zones and tell everyone else...especially government...to go f**k themselves...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2015, 07:52:50 AM »
Like the Islaminal death count...a tally of Obama's illegal amnesty for illegals and the crimes they commit is in order!

Just in Texas:

611,234 crimes, including 2,993 murders.

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/07/22/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/

And nobody in DC has EVER been held accountable!!!

You know what our Founders would be doing by now...