Author Topic: Should be simple case of "touch my cattle or me, you die"!  (Read 14581 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Should be simple case of "touch my cattle or me, you die"!
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »
Reid's spawn Rory is a chip off the old turd...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/rory-reid-we-dont-want-to-depend-on-ranching-and-mining-in-nevada-video/

...yes, depending upon statist thugs to secure land for your crony-capitalist schemes like effing taxpayers over for a solar boondoggle, yes, that is oh so much more honorable than ranching and mining...

What a nozzle!   ::effu::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:21 PM »
...yes, depending upon statist thugs to secure land for your crony-capitalist schemes like effing taxpayers over for a solar boondoggle ...

And gambling ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 02:36:54 PM »
...yes, depending upon statist thugs to secure land for your crony-capitalist schemes like effing taxpayers over for a solar boondoggle ...

And gambling ........

Somehow those two are related...   :o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 07:38:55 AM »
Psycho serial killers always start with animals and work their way up to humans...and statists are usually fond of the mass-grave method.

Latest from Lord Tyrranus AKA Harry Reid: Reid referred to Bundy supporters as “Nothing more than domestic terrorists,” adding, “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

http://www.infowars.com/harry-reid-calls-cliven-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists/

Yes, a Sith Lord calling other people terrorists!  Ha, that's rich!  Well, this asshole is in nefarious company, King George called our Founders terrorists too!  We'll see how well it works out for this asshole and the rest of the Fedcoats!

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »
Oh, and check out this little bit of news!

Filthy Harry!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2014, 11:48:03 AM »
O/T Sidebar - Re: Beck & Jones, BC @ IM41 has a good observation -

"Glenn Beck does come up with some stupid crap, but Alex Jones has been known to tell whoppers on a regular basis — so they are both right. If Beck would go back attacking Obama instead of pushing his Hare Krishna type bullsh*t. And Alex Jones would quit making up 4th grade level nonsensical yarns about what happened to him back in the day or on the way to work. They would both be more credible."

- See more at: http://im41.com/archives/49641#sthash.JvnDGlFC.dpuf

Ouch!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
BOT - This is a good read. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-17/guest-post-liberty-movement-rising

I hope and pray The Liberty Movement is alive, growing and alert!  I hope people are still on watch at the Bundy ranch and make fire rain down on any fascist Fedcoat pals of Harry Reid & Co that try to execute any evil deeds!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 08:03:51 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/bundy-ranch-supporter-michele-fiore-owns-chris-hayes-in-hot-msnbc-segment-video/

Chris Hayes at PMSNBC is an obvious stooge of the Progressive State who likes to downplay the heavy-handed jack-booted actions of the Federal government all because he wants to nail down a incredibly flimsy legalistic argument that Mr. Bundy is this dark, evil nefarious law-breaking creature who deserves to be put down like a rabid dog for the safety and well-being of the rest of humanity...and when he is unsuccessful in baiting this local Nevada official into accepting his false and misleading legalistic pretense that Bundy is a criminal he is exposed (probably not for the first time, but I don't watch this shyt channel so I cannot say definitively) as they statist tool he is and when she (Nevada assemblywoman Michele Fiore) flips his asinine BS back on him (with some well-deserved ridicule and tone on her part!) he shuts down the discussion in typical libiot fashion when confronted with an unshakable foe!

God Bless Ms. Fiore, she wasn't having any of this libiots BS!

::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:52 AM »
This is good...

Nothing like a criminal calling another person a criminal...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-20/martin-armstrong-asks-do-feds-really-own-land-nevada

Nobody is a bigger criminal than the Federal government, and Harry Reid is siding with the Federal government over the people and government of his own state...that there ought to tell you all you need to know about Harry Reid and the capricious nature of democrats!

ETA - Speaking of Filthy Harry...

Not loved on Facedbook...

http://moonbattery.com/?p=44801

Heh!  Gonna take gubmint goons a long time to track down all these Reid-defined "domestic terrorists" and deal with 'em!

Revolution?  Get some!   ::whoohoo::

http://www.thelookingspoon.com/conservative-education/5507-9-of-the-best-memes-explaining-why-cliven-bundy-was-right-and-the-government-was-wrong.html

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:51:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2014, 06:50:05 AM »
OK Militia to the rescue...

http://kfor.com/2014/04/20/oklahoma-militia-gears-up-to-fight-with-feds/

...Oh, and Inhofe is an ass!  BLM Publically Owned?   Yeah, by Progressives, douche!

::mooning::

More on that TX/OK issue...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/04/21/The-Eyes-of-the-BLM-are-on-Texas

...might need another tank, or two...pointed at the BLM!

Oh, and lookie, mass graves filled with illegally seized and slaughtered cattle...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/cliven-bundy-family-finds-blm-mass-cattle-graves-dead-bulls-video/

I'm sure the MFM will cover this fairly and help hold the Feds to account...

/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:24:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2014, 07:43:33 AM »
Man, I want Harry Reid to experience justice in a real and very painful way!  I cannot believe people are OK with a bunch of unelected unaccountable bureaucrats runing around all SWATed up terrorizing citizens and slaughtering their cattle over a fee dispute?!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-cattle-rancher-standoff-feds-20140421,0,5124398.story#axzz2zi8RIp00

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/22/reid-something-will-happen-to-stop-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundy/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/22/bundyfest-burning-man-organizer-plans-30-days-anar/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gop-savages-harry-reid-if-first-you-don-t-succeed-lie-lie-again_787271.html?page=1

The Battle of Bunkerville will be historical...just not sure which way...the first time citizens stood up to a tyrannical government or the first in many slaughters leading to our eventual enslavement to the state?

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2014, 09:24:33 AM »
And.. yeah, its probably a psy-op to discredit the movement.

Bundy goes full on "Racist" for cameras. Not that we aren't all fed up with the race card,  but now the left will portray this as a lawbreaking backwards racist redneck thing and most people will be glad the Feds killed him and the militia men with him. Seriously, the Left couldn't have hired a person to give them a better result - and maybe they did. ... The optics on this went from bad to abysmal, and will affirm every leftist wet dream that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist and therefore be ignored.

Why give them the very tool they needed?  It just stinks of psy-op.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:33:35 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2014, 09:47:19 AM »
Uhh huh, three points...

a) Confirmation, lets see where this started, why and by whom?  Typically when dealing with the left this comes out last if at all, ...

b) Some of what was said might not be nice, but is it dishonest or inherintly racist?  I don't think so, the majority of progressive blacks merely traded an involuntary servitude on a white-owned plantation for voluntary servitude on a mostly white-owned plantation...pointing that out should not make one a racist...well, excepting of course progressives and those who jump for them when barked at ...

c) WTF does this have to do with anything anyway?  What the Feds are attempting to get away with cannot be excused merely because of the personal opinions of a party involved...the larger issue is monumentally more important than the person at the center of it!  If people are loath to give a damn about armed government overreach and lawlessness over such petty nonsense, then we all might just as well accept our chains willingly or just blow our brains out!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2014, 10:17:49 AM »
Uhh huh, three points...

a) Confirmation, lets see where this started, why and by whom?  Typically when dealing with the left this comes out last if at all, ...

b) Some of what was said might not be nice, but is it dishonest or inherintly racist?  I don't think so, the majority of progressive blacks merely traded an involuntary servitude on a white-owned plantation for voluntary servitude on a mostly white-owned plantation...pointing that out should not make one a racist...well, excepting of course progressives and those who jump for them when barked at ...

c) WTF does this have to do with anything anyway?  What the Feds are attempting to get away with cannot be excused merely because of the personal opinions of a party involved...the larger issue is monumentally more important than the person at the center of it!  If people are loath to give a damn about armed government overreach and lawlessness over such petty nonsense, then we all might just as well accept our chains willingly or just blow our brains out!

I Don't disagree with any particular point. Only pointing out that Bundy just handed the Left ( and E- GOP)  a loaded weapon to be used against him and by extension, us.  No what he said shouldn't matter, but you know  damn well that the leftist media will take it and make it matter, because the last thing they want to talk about is sending small armies to collect debts,  Federal land grabs, and shady land deals involving a  Democratic  minority leader.  Now they have a sound byte they can play endlessly instead.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2014, 10:27:09 AM »
Uhh huh, three points...

I Don't disagree with any particular point. Only pointing out that Bundy just handed the Left ( and E- GOP)  a loaded weapon to be used against him and by extension, us.  No what he said shouldn't matter, but you know  damn well that the leftist media will take it and make it matter, because the last thing they want to talk about is sending small armies to collect debts,  Federal land grabs, and shady land deals involving a  Democratic  minority leader.  Now they have a sound byte they can play endlessly instead.

Oh yes, nothing new there as far as the demonrats go, as far as we are concerned nothing has changed though, the E-GOP will always fall for demonrat distraction ploys because they lack the intellectual and intestinal fortitude to make sure they don't get away with it.  Speaking to the larger point, I see no reason we liberty-conscious folk need fear to do what we must do regardless what either brand of asshat in DC thinks or does!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2014, 10:32:56 AM »
And.. yeah, its probably a psy-op to discredit the movement.

Bundy goes full on "Racist" for cameras. Not that we aren't all fed up with the race card,  but now the left will portray this as a lawbreaking backwards racist redneck thing and most people will be glad the Feds killed him and the militia men with him. Seriously, the Left couldn't have hired a person to give them a better result - and maybe they did. ... The optics on this went from bad to abysmal, and will affirm every leftist wet dream that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist and therefore be ignored.

Why give them the very tool they needed?  It just stinks of psy-op.

Heard about this from Beck who, imo, is a sanctimonious ass.

I'm disgusted with the search for the perfect gummint victim otherwise "disassociate yourself".

Can't stand it anymore.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2014, 10:42:38 AM »
Beck is dead to me.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2014, 01:14:31 PM »
  This is what happens when they keep on talking. At some point they need to STFU!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 06:41:14 AM »
So far the side bar isn't derailing support efforts on the ground.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-nevada-range-war-20140425,0,6194816.story#axzz2zteCdbSG

::thumbsup::