Author Topic: The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest  (Read 759 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The American middle class, long the most affluent in the world, has lost that distinction.

Although economic growth in the United States continues to be as strong weak as in many other countries, or stronger, a small percentage of American households is fully benefiting from it.

(My edit.)  Let me summarize the NYT's why: because we in the US do not redistribute wealth as much as Europeans and they have stronger unions.  ::puke::

So, Obongo is to be congratulated (if that's the word); he and ilk have gotten the job done.

Oh, and catch the caption from one pic:

Malin Frojelin lives with her two children, Engla, 6, and Nils, 3, in Vallda, Sweden, along with her husband, Jonas. Vallda is about a 30-minute drive from Gothenburg, the second-largest city in the country.

Didja get that?  She lives with her two kids ........ and her husband.

I hate everything about the NYT and progressives.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 03:05:57 PM »
...along with her husband, Jonas.

Somebody's gotta be there to take out the garbage and pick up the dog poo.  ::)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 03:44:17 PM »
Metrosexual husbands are an afterthought anyway.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 06:59:18 AM »
I treat the NY Slimes as an afterthought.

Who here besides me read that headline and could hear the cheering a Champagne corks going of among the Progressive Elite?  I bet I am not alone.

They are thrilled out of their demonic minds over this, this news means the state is poised to assert itself for the final push to control every aspect of human existence from cradle to grave and from thought to action!  They are giddy!  They think the herd has no choice but to look for them for sustenance, shelter and meaning...if they can only confiscate and ban all private ownership of firearms they could seal their progressive coup.

And since the last data set for this thrilling news was 2010 it means it only took Obama 2 years into his rule to realize this nefarious goal!

How much more f**ked are we that we are now in the 6th year of devastation?

And people are foolish enough to think this can: a) be resolved peacefully and politically in time to stave of disaster, in the face of everything we know and in the full realization of how immensely painful and slow it is to even get modest (almost symbolic-only) change through? and b) be solved without blood being spilt?

The break is coming, not a matter of if, just when, and the when is damned near!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 07:07:39 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.