Author Topic: Obama, Clintons accused in Egypt of aiding terrorists  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Obama, Clintons accused in Egypt of aiding terrorists
« on: January 24, 2014, 08:24:03 AM »
Two new, classifed documents leaked by Egyptian security implicate President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former President Bill Clinton in the aiding and abetting of terrorists.

The documents have been entered as evidence in the criminal trials of former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and other top Muslim Brotherhood leaders, scheduled to begin next month in Cairo.

Obtained by Arabic-speaking former Palestinian Liberation Organization-member Walid Shoebat and posted Thursday on his website, the two leaked documents provide evidence Egyptian security forces have monitored the movements and activities of Obama’s half-brother, Malik Obama, and his Islamic Dawa Organization, or IDO. The security forces also have kept an eye on the dealings with the Muslim Brotherhood of Essam El-Haddad, the father of Gehad El-Haddad, a senior adviser to the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States and a former employee of the William J. Clinton Foundation.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obama-clintons-accused-in-egypt-of-aiding-terrorists/#heQ5COhmJWEMLlQW.99
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama, Clintons accused in Egypt of aiding terrorists
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:00:32 PM »
Sorry.  Unless those names are changed to Bush, Cheney etc etc we cannot give a flying f'n-heimer about any of that shyt!

Sincerely,

- American Media
- Hollywood
- Democrat Party
- Slack-jawed mouth-breathing bed-wetting progressives the world over
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 05:45:01 PM »
Barry has managed to be on the wrong side of EVERY ONE of those disasters in the Middle East.     So yes,  he is guilty as sin.    Every single one of them.   And we thought that Jimmy Carter left a huge mess in the Middle East department,  but Barry has managed to outdo him.   

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 02:29:29 PM »
Speaking of aiding terrorists ...

Medea Benjamin was detained and attacked by police in Egypt before being deported. The far left radical has a long history of supporting the outlawed Muslim Brotherhood.

Several news accounts report that Susan ‘Medea’ Benjamin, founder of the terrorist support group Code Pink, has been deported from Egypt to Turkey after being barred from entering the country.

Benjamin was attempting to use Egypt as a staging ground to support Hamas-led Gaza as she has done in previous visits. Code Pink also worked with the Muslim Brotherhood in past trips to Cairo to overthrow the government of former President Hosni Mubarak.

Before being deported, Benjamin live-tweeted her detention in a Cairo airport jail cell. Her last tweet was, “Help. They broke my arm. Egypt police.”

Benjamin later told Bloomberg News via phone, “The police pulled my arm out the socket, my arm is dislocated. They want to deport me.”

Benjamin also spoke to Agence France-Presse:

“I arrived yesterday (Monday). They took me out of customs, held me overnight, threw me on the floor, and broke my arm. Two policemen jumped on me and broke my arm,” she said in a telephone conversation aboard her flight. An airport official said Benjamin “dislocated her shoulder,” without elaborating.”

It appears Egypt will not allow Code Pink to support terrorists in Egypt this time around as AFP also reported:

“A Cairo court on Tuesday also banned Hamas activities inside Egypt. Members of the movement have been accused of aiding deposed Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood.”

Couldn't happen to a more deserving ... person. 

Glad to see the Egyptians have wised up to this terrorist hag and her proclivities.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
Let's start a petition to have em all extradited... ::praying::
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 05:17:09 PM »
I've actually become numb to any of this Bullspit.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 06:49:03 AM »
I've actually become numb to any of this Bullspit.

Boy cries wolf, again...public is numb...which at least makes it less painful for the one being eaten by the wolf.

We should be feeding the wolf and solving two problems at once...IYKWIMAIKTYD.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.