Author Topic: Milwaukee shooting at Molson Coors  (Read 363 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Milwaukee shooting at Molson Coors
« on: February 27, 2020, 07:42:58 AM »
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/02/26/at-least-1-person-shot-at-millercoors-campus-in-milwaukee/

We know 2 solid facts about the latter day MFM...and they are particularly highlighted in shooting cases: 1) There is a delay in getting actual legitimate news...partly driven by tight-lipped investigators and prosecutors...but also driven by the MFM agenda and 2) the MFM agenda is always about throwing blame on non-protected tribal groups (whites, especially males, Christians and non-leftists), guns, gun owners, gun retailers, gunsmiths, gun manufacturers...

So, in this case since nothing even "leaked" about being white, Christian or a Trump supporter....must be a leftist, eh?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Milwaukee shooting at Molson Coors
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 07:45:27 AM »
Well, sure was right about not being white...

Milwaukee police identified the suspected shooter as Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, who worked for the brewing giant for 17 years as an electrician. Police Chief Alfonso Morales did not release a motive for the killings, but the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said Ferrill had a long-running feud with another co-worker that erupted just before the shooting.

A co-worker told the newspaper that Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African-American. The source said he frequently watched movies on his phone during the day, leading to disputes between him and another electrician, who was one of Wednesday's victims.

At one point, the pair accused each other of stealing tools and tampering with computer equipment in their respected offices, the paper said.

Ferrill also believed co-workers bugged a computer inside his home and moved chairs around, the paper reported. The Milwaukee Police Department and the city did not respond to messages and calls from Fox News.
Co-workers of Ferrill reacted with surprise to the news that he was the shooter, the newspaper reported.

"He was a very good electrician, a very good worker and I couldn’t say anything bad about the guy," said Phillip Rauch Sr., who worked with Ferrill for 15 years before retiring in April. "Every time I worked with him he was always in a good mood."

Another co-worker told the Journal Sentinel he saw Ferrill earlier this week.

"I never had a clue. I talked to him a couple of days ago and he seemed fine to me," Giese said. "I had no idea that there was a problem, that somebody could snap like that."

Police were at Ferrill's home Thursday. A neighbor told the newspaper he was a gun collector.

“I knew he was interested in guns,” Elizabeth LaPine said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-shooter-17-year-electrician-workplace-dispute

More ad hom demonization of firearm owners...really, their hatred and paranoia runneth amok.  And in a Fox article...shame, SHAME!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.