Author Topic: Mira Furlan  (Read 677 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Mira Furlan
« on: January 22, 2021, 06:17:57 PM »
Babylon 5, Lost and many more.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mira-furlan-lost-babylon-5-actress-dead

Has there ever been a TV show where so much of it's cast had died before their time than Babylon 5?

RIP

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mira Furlan
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 08:22:19 AM »
Doyle, Briggs...Furst, OK Furst was overweight and had health issues...and I remember him has "Flounder" every time I saw him on anything...Katsulas...now Mira...yeah for a show not all that old I guess they've had their fair share of early exits...65 seems young, especially to me now at my age!

R.I.P.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 06:15:29 PM »
Doyle, Briggs...Furst, OK Furst was overweight and had health issues...and I remember him has "Flounder" every time I saw him on anything...Katsulas...now Mira...yeah for a show not all that old I guess they've had their fair share of early exits...65 seems young, especially to me now at my age!

R.I.P.

Jeff Conaway, Michael O'Hara.

Furst lost all his weight during the show.  I read somewhere he was forced to due to worsening health.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 09:49:22 AM »

R.I.P.

Jeff Conaway, Michael O'Hara.

Furst lost all his weight during the show.  I read somewhere he was forced to due to worsening health.

I think I read that too, on J Michael Strazinski's blog a long time ago.
Eschew Obfuscation