Author Topic: REPORT: CDC Apparently Changed COVID Criteria That Inflated Fatalities 10-Fold  (Read 747 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
"Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
~Winston Churchill
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, not the first documentation of this practice and won't be the last...

But, they are getting away with it...sheeple are too witless to care let alone pay attention...

And even if anything did start to cause a rumbling in the heard...they'll just blame it all on Trump, right?

I mean the Commie playbook isn't hard to follow...for us its hard to swallow...but sheeple love the taste of candy-sprinkled shyt!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Yeah, not the first documentation of this practice and won't be the last...

But, they are getting away with it...sheeple are too witless to care let alone pay attention...

And even if anything did start to cause a rumbling in the heard...they'll just blame it all on Trump, right?

I mean the Commie playbook isn't hard to follow...for us its hard to swallow...but sheeple love the taste of candy-sprinkled shyt!

Oh, ok then.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

The WHO recently came out and said that using PCR tests alone is not a valid test to determine whether a case is covid.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
https://summit.news/2021/01/27/experts-now-say-americans-should-wear-three-masks/

The WHO recently came out and said that using PCR tests alone is not a valid test to determine whether a case is covid.

Did they happen to cite which sample method they used, the swabbing of yer nose, yer throat, or yer ass?  'Cause China has decided its people need the further humiliation of a swab up the butt.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Oh, Lordy...is his sublime fraudulence going to forbid the use of the term "China butt-swab" next?

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I believe I posted somewhere around here that the "eggsperts" were recommending two masks.  Then it was three masks.  Now it's four masks ..... in order to be sure you're SAFE!  I'm hating that word - safe - more every day.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
If you must be certain, then the only solution is to use a plastic bag - tied tightly.

The only safe world is a world without leftists...