Author Topic: Fear-driven AZ DemoCommies file suit on Maricopa County election audit  (Read 9661 times)

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
Re: Fear-driven AZ DemoCommies file suit on Maricopa County election audit
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2021, 08:21:55 AM »
The AZ audit confirmed nothing of the kind

If I pay you $300K and we count it and agree its $300K
and then you discover that $100K of that is counterfeit bills,  then I paid you $200K.
The fact that when you count the money again its still $300K when you count the counterfeit bills as legitimate does nothing to change the fact that 100K of the bills are not legitimate.

A real Trump supporter would have found a way to find the fake ballots. That's what I'm saying. I mean they had them in their hands without local or state elections officials hovering over them. They could have done anything to them and they didn't. It stinks to the heavens.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2021, 09:19:15 AM »
The AZ audit confirmed nothing of the kind

If I pay you $300K and we count it and agree its $300K
and then you discover that $100K of that is counterfeit bills,  then I paid you $200K.
The fact that when you count the money again its still $300K when you count the counterfeit bills as legitimate does nothing to change the fact that 100K of the bills are not legitimate.

Like "who's your Daddy?"..."who's your data?"...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2021, 09:22:38 AM »
[
A real Trump supporter would have found a way to find the fake ballots. That's what I'm saying. I mean they had them in their hands without local or state elections officials hovering over them. They could have done anything to them and they didn't. It stinks to the heavens.

1) the GOP won't do jack no matter what happens - they are a fully owned subsidiary of the Democrat party.
2) the found plenty of fake ballots and proved it. The election should never have been certified with this number of fraudulent ballots
3) Everyone knows - even the Democrats- that the election was stolen. Ask a Democrat to say "Joe Biden won with the most votes of any President in history and I totally believe that!" - most won't do it - they know its a bald-faced lie
4) adding fake ballots of our own would be quickly discovered and used against us as evidence of the "insurrection" or "attack on democracy" - actually I am surprised they haven't made the accusation just because they can.
5) We passed the point of there ever being a peaceful politcal solution over a decade ago. Accepting that one must Cheat to win because the other side cheats to win is a clear indication of this.  Plan accordingly.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2021, 10:11:21 AM »
[

1) the GOP won't do jack no matter what happens - they are a fully owned subsidiary of the Democrat party.
2) the found plenty of fake ballots and proved it. The election should never have been certified with this number of fraudulent ballots
3) Everyone knows - even the Democrats- that the election was stolen. Ask a Democrat to say "Joe Biden won with the most votes of any President in history and I totally believe that!" - most won't do it - they know its a bald-faced lie
4) adding fake ballots of our own would be quickly discovered and used against us as evidence of the "insurrection" or "attack on democracy" - actually I am surprised they haven't made the accusation just because they can.
5) We passed the point of there ever being a peaceful politcal solution over a decade ago. Accepting that one must Cheat to win because the other side cheats to win is a clear indication of this.  Plan accordingly.

When corruption and cowardice exist in these quantities there is absolutely zero point in trying to save a republic with more holes in it than a Chicago drive-by victim...

And any hopes of a peaceful mutually agreed upon separation is rapidly evaporating...

Plan accordingly indeed!

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »

You said so yourself, "the found plenty of fake ballots and proved it.".

So if that's true, why did they actually come out and say that Biden got MORE votes than the official count?!?!?! Because Cyber Ninjas is bought and paid for by the Chi-Coms that's why.

And BTW there is no more Republican party now. It's the Trump party and all those RINOS are getting picked off one by one. Trump has unified the Conservative movement in a historic way and nothing will ever be the same again. Now you are either a Trumper, a democrat, or in the wilderness.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »

You said so yourself, "the found plenty of fake ballots and proved it.".

So if that's true, why did they actually come out and say that Biden got MORE votes than the official count?!?!?! Because Cyber Ninjas is bought and paid for by the Chi-Coms that's why.

And BTW there is no more Republican party now. It's the Trump party and all those RINOS are getting picked off one by one. Trump has unified the Conservative movement in a historic way and nothing will ever be the same again. Now you are either a Trumper, a democrat, or in the wilderness.

Because the GOP had them edit the report to take those bits out. No surprise given that they are just Democrats pretending to be conservative.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/arizona-audit-final-report-watered-reports-cyber-ninjas-edited-damning-statements-removed-else-removed/

There NEVER WAS a conservative party.  Trump may or may not be on our side. Did he get the wall done? Did he Drain the swamp? Who was indicted?
Maybe he couldn't get that done. Maybe  he didn't want to. I have been entertained in the way I would have been entertained by voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, but  as far as actual accomplishments - there is still precious little to point to - including allowing the election to be stolen from him via wildly obvious means.
His allegiance is still questionable in my opinion.  He is out there promoting the vax for one thing. But what you must understand is that there is NO POLITICAL SOLUTION - Trump  for all of his virtues and faults, and regardless of which team he actually plays for- will not avert the war that is coming.  Placing your hopes in him to end this  is a fool's errand.

TBTB are all in - they are issuing illegal orders and Australia is apparently a testing ground for the tactics they plan to use world wide. Biden declared he wanted a 97% vax rate today . There is no rhyme or reason to that - the vax is leaky so herd immunity is impossible.  Naturally acquired immunity is better and lasts longer. They are trying to ruin landlords and small businesses, and reduce  the most needed people to poverty( medical staff and military)  The supply china is in ruins and the dollar itself is in danger of an inflationary collapse. There is a massive wave of immigration  of who knows what sort of paramilitary forces over the border. They stole an election  blatantly and in full daylight. They censored  news blatantly and in full daylight.  They are playing for keeps and no politician is going to stop this. This is the great reset. Plan accordingly.

Lay in food, ammo ,  seed and fuel . Pay off your debts. Move to a Rural area and get a house with a well, septic, PV solar and battery, a generator, and a big propane tank... and diesel and gas tanks as well. Get enough land to grow a decent garden and enough pasture to feed livestock. Get chickens and rabbits. Make yourself as self-sufficient as you can. The hour is very, very late if you haven't already started- the learning curve is huge.. and you need to build relationships with neighbors before they simply see you as the "new guy" and easy prey. 

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2021, 09:24:48 PM »

Because the GOP had them edit the report to take those bits out. No surprise given that they are just Democrats pretending to be conservative.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/arizona-audit-final-report-watered-reports-cyber-ninjas-edited-damning-statements-removed-else-removed/

There NEVER WAS a conservative party.  Trump may or may not be on our side. Did he get the wall done? Did he Drain the swamp? Who was indicted?
Maybe he couldn't get that done. Maybe  he didn't want to. I have been entertained in the way I would have been entertained by voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho, but  as far as actual accomplishments - there is still precious little to point to - including allowing the election to be stolen from him via wildly obvious means.
His allegiance is still questionable in my opinion.  He is out there promoting the vax for one thing. But what you must understand is that there is NO POLITICAL SOLUTION - Trump  for all of his virtues and faults, and regardless of which team he actually plays for- will not avert the war that is coming.  Placing your hopes in him to end this  is a fool's errand.

TBTB are all in - they are issuing illegal orders and Australia is apparently a testing ground for the tactics they plan to use world wide. Biden declared he wanted a 97% vax rate today . There is no rhyme or reason to that - the vax is leaky so herd immunity is impossible.  Naturally acquired immunity is better and lasts longer. They are trying to ruin landlords and small businesses, and reduce  the most needed people to poverty( medical staff and military)  The supply china is in ruins and the dollar itself is in danger of an inflationary collapse. There is a massive wave of immigration  of who knows what sort of paramilitary forces over the border. They stole an election  blatantly and in full daylight. They censored  news blatantly and in full daylight.  They are playing for keeps and no politician is going to stop this. This is the great reset. Plan accordingly.

Lay in food, ammo ,  seed and fuel . Pay off your debts. Move to a Rural area and get a house with a well, septic, PV solar and battery, a generator, and a big propane tank... and diesel and gas tanks as well. Get enough land to grow a decent garden and enough pasture to feed livestock. Get chickens and rabbits. Make yourself as self-sufficient as you can. The hour is very, very late if you haven't already started- the learning curve is huge.. and you need to build relationships with neighbors before they simply see you as the "new guy" and easy prey.

Abortion is illegal in Texas right now. That's all I've gotta sat about 45's accomplishments. And about the vax, I don't care whether it works or not, I'll never get it because it hands Biden a win. If Trump were still in power I would get it if he told me to but now I'm just not going to hand a win to any democrat, ever. I quite frankly would rather die and that's a promise.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2021, 03:27:08 PM »
Not sure what good a cowards investigation in DeKalb County, GA is worth...

https://www.westernjournal.com/knew-georgia-investigates-huge-dem-county-mishandling-ballots-counting-anyway/

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2021, 08:50:40 AM »
It doesn't take an hour and a half to report on the AZ audit.

"The democrat party stole the 2020 election and Donald Trump is the rightful President of the United States". I just checked and I said that under 5 seconds. An hour and a half to say WHAT? ??? "irregularities"... "questions".... "Duplicates"....

Just say Biden cheated and Trump won! Cyber Ninjas should have said that, their leader Doug Logan was supposed to be a very loyal Trump supporter, that's the whole reason the Arizona senate Republicans hired him was to declare Trump the winner!

There needs to be an investigation or maybe an audit of the Cyber Ninjas audit to find out the TRUTH once and for all.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2021, 11:15:41 AM »
There have been instigations...what about actions?

Have dominion on similar systems been banned and dismantled?

Have networked tabulations been outlawed?

Have penalties been increased/enforced for fraud and destruction of ballot data?

Have states ended fraud-prone vote-by-mail?

California has now joined Nevada, Vermont, Utah, Oregon, Washington, Colorado and Hawaii have made this BS permanent!

Investigations that lack effective action are not investigations...they are window dressing.

H/T-WZ

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2021, 12:10:54 PM »
This is why we NEED to flip Arizona, Nevada Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan back to Trump, so he can take back over what is rightfully his and declare martial law before next election day and put an end to Democrat lies.

Trust the plan, WWG1WGA.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2021, 11:42:06 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/07/during-testimony-maricopa-county-officials-admit-to-deleting-2020-election-data-to-avoid-audit-subpoena/

Awesome, another committee hearing...more criminality exposed...aaaaaaaand...

ZERO ACTION.

National suicide by indifference and cowardice...

The only peace with this being allowed is to drop to your knees in obedience...

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2021, 10:41:22 PM »
The Cyber Ninjas "Fraudit" was bought and paid for by the Communist Party anyway it doesn't even matter. They could have declared Trump the winner but instead they shoved MORE votes into Biden's column. And then they tried to cover up their deception by a bunch a mumbling about "questions" and "irregularities". Cyber Ninjas was in on the fraud from day one. I think that Trump commissioning his own company to run the audit is the only way an honest answer would come out.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2021, 12:34:31 PM »
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2021/10/11/breaking-merrick-garlands-wife-advises-on-election-audits-like-the-maricopa-audit-doj-threatened-in-arizona/

More Garland traitors...more indifference and inaction...

::upsidedownflag::

Don't worry, The crooked Garland Gang didn't even need to interfere. Doug Logan and Cyber Ninjas are card carrying commies and that's why they betrayed us in Arizona. Doug Logan said he was a Q-loyal Trump supporter before but then he betrayed us and the cause. Just disgusting
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2021, 12:24:46 PM »
There is no voting...

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/sidney-powell-reveals-us-government-patents-enabling-election-fraud-your-votes-have

...too many people still addicted to blue pills like a junkie on smack...

The inevitable remains inevitable.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2021, 12:29:29 PM »
There is no voting...

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/sidney-powell-reveals-us-government-patents-enabling-election-fraud-your-votes-have

Quite so, however ....... what Powell has documented there is outrageous and infuriating.   ::gaah::   ::rockets::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2021, 12:31:56 PM »
There is no voting...

Quite so, however ....... what Powell has documented there is outrageous and infuriating.   ::gaah::   ::rockets::

Yeah...fuel for the fire.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2021, 09:24:54 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/24/questions-surfacing-in-2020-election-lawsuit-about-who-exactly-was-controlling-the-election-systems-contractors-or-government/

That’s why a cyber security expert on stage at Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium said: "The question is: who's running our elections? I think the third-party vendor is running our elections. I think this has been happening for a long time."

That’s because the U.S. Government and the third-party vendor are one and the same. These people have been threatened by, in effect, the government itself.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-us-government-and-the-third-party

And...exactly NOTHING has changed since...

Stalin's "counters" still beating "voters"...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2021, 06:49:15 PM »
I'm pretty stoked about my new purchase from Trumpshop.Net

This all black heavy duty flag

https://trumpshop.net/collections/flags/products/all-black-heavy-duty-embroidered-american-nylon-flag-3x5-ft?variant=40617818128559

It's a real premium quality U.S. flag dyed jet black. Just showing my liberal neighbors what they can expect when the audits finally reveal the TRUTH and the revolution happens   ::thumbsup::
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!