Author Topic: navigating the medical world the last few months  (Read 1367 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
navigating the medical world the last few months
« on: September 14, 2021, 09:53:02 AM »
Hey, guys

My mom fell a few months ago and started the cascading of events that lead to hospitalization, rehab and now home health care.

Yes, the number one question was and is ---IS SHE VACCINATED.

She experienced some mental issues (hallucinations, paranoia, etc) and screamed when they tried to test her for covid  because she thought they were giving her the vaccine.

Anyway, in the hospital room she didn't have to wear a mask but every time they transported her on went the mask. I was with her all day every day and I didn't wear it in the room either (nurse told me I didn't need to). Step into hall to talk to her doctors or staff and never put it on. No one ever said a thing.  BUT try to get past the volunteer gatekeeps at the entrance. Oh, and you better have it exactly right over your nose.

When mom got moved to the floor the nurse said something to me about her getting vaccinated as if it was a given. I was annoyed. But I stayed nice. And explained she doesn't want it. And if  asked she will get angry at you.

Do you know how many time I had to answered the "is she vaccinated" question?  Gee whiz you see it on the chart. It's literally the first question asked.

At the rehab center she was "quarantined" for 14 days. She was supposed to have no visitors and couldn't leave her room. But I requested "compassionate care" visits due to her age and dementia which was granted. We were supposed to have an hour or two visit per day after being screened. Well, it turned out I would go and stay as long as I wanted. The nurses didn't care. And if no one was at the desk to screen me I went in anyway.

She was originally in a rehab center that was limiting visits to 30 minutes every 3rd day. No ifs and or buts. But what was actually worse was no one ever answered their phones and if I got someone to answer they never could help me and would kick me to someone else who wouldn't answer their phone or didn't know. So it looked like I wouldn't get to see her often as the rest of the family would want turns and then couldn't get staff on the phone thus I moved her to another facility. Having a family advocate is soooo important especially for someone who's 85 and has dementia.

Now she's having health care folks come into the home. The nurse tried to engage her in a discussion on getting vaxxed. Mom made it clear you need to stop talking about this now. LOL.

Took mom to a follow up doctor visit and the dr of course comes into the room sounding shocked---you're not vaccinated?
Mom said nope. The doctor admitted she wasn't going to get vaxxed originally but got in in the winter because the covid ICU patients reminded her of the HIV patients she took care of at an AIDS clinic years ago so she got it. She's hardly in the demographic that's at risk. She said of the 30 patients now in covid ICU 28 were unvaxxed. Oh I had so many questions about that. BUT I've learned no one takes kindly to being asked questions about covid data. The CDC considers people unvaxxed until 2 weeks after 2nd shot. How many of those "unvaxxed" actually had a shot? What other conditions do they have? How sick are they?

Her other doctor assumed she had the vaxx and reminded her as we left that office to get the booster when it's available. LOL. We just smiled.

Anyway, she's recovering and is back to her regular forgetful self.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: navigating the medical world the last few months
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 11:50:01 AM »
"Having a family advocate is soooo important especially for someone who's 85 and has dementia."

Yup.  Went through that with my mother, but she faded fast at the end when things got worse.  But it helps if you can spread the burden among family members so nobody gets too stressed.  Now with father the PITA of being on point for finances and dealing with government, insurance etc...oh, what fun.  Sister on point for care, but have PCA's of our choosing as long as he can stay at my sister's place and as long as his LTC funds hold out.  And there are definitely too many gatekeeprs in healthcare...it's like running a gauntlet!  And that doctors and RN's can be so casually disinterested in actual medical science data around viruses, masks, treatments and these nightmarish jabs is a testament to how in the tank ideologically they are or how mentally weak they are.  Scary!

Glad your mom is doing better and staying feisty against the jabs!  My father hears it all the time and gets angry too, not shy about barking an expletive out with the refusal too!  LOL!  I think he and your mom would get along just fine!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 01:19:40 PM »
Glad to hear your Mom is doing better, LV.  It seems the clot-shot is about all the medicos care about these days.

I read this today:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/i_will_never_trust_another_doctor.html

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:44:01 PM »
Yup, they've willing joined the perversion of the Hippocratic Oath from "do no harm" to patients to "harm the patients for the greater good of a population in servitude to the state"...

It is fundamentally evil, it does NOT follow factual and ethical medical science, it is the very definition of acquiescing to dictatorship a la 1930's Germany...bribes, threats, mandates, assaults, censorship, propaganda...unconstitutional end runs around the Law of the Land...

This is exactly what fascism and communist totalitarianism looks like!

All because they cannot admit their wonder vax is dangerous trash...in typical malignant statist impulse their answer is to make everyone equally compromised...viola, problem with bad medicine solved, problem with pesky Constitution and bitter clingers to Liberty rendered moot!

All Hell should be breaking loose by this grotesque lawlessness!!!

These complicit doctors and their fellow medical professionals and scientists perpetuating this sick hoax are on notice that there is no Nuremberg Defense they can assert to absolve their guilt or pardon their certain sentence for treason!!!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 02:47:40 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 10:14:57 AM »

I read this today:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/i_will_never_trust_another_doctor.html

excellent article!

Nice companion to the conclusion of the above...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/leaked-zoom-video-reveals-hospital-officials-discussing-covid-19-scare-tactics_3997611.html/?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Their treachery in intentionally disinforming citizens and obliterating their Hippocratic Oath for statist aims and corporatist profits spread among the elite is especially malignant given the clear and present danger this liability-free experiemental Franken-shot does to people's health and continued existence!

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/exclusive-summary-covid-19-vaccine-concerns/

These are not doctors, these are not ethical people...these are ghouls!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 12:36:33 PM »
Stew rightfully points out that doctors are contradicting their Hippocratic oaths to do no harm.

Sarah agrees. “Yes! I no longer trust doctors’ care.

https://magainstitute.com/covid-icu-nurse-admits-she-no-longer-trusts-doctors-care/

Yup!

Never before has looking out for and directing your own care been more critical!!!  Do NOT trust them, be your own advocate and NEVER yield to them, ever!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2021, 10:27:42 AM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/feds-seek-to-block-promotion-of-a-nasal-spray-against-covid-19_4088366.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

... “When Xlear tells people about scientific studies, even ones republished by the NIH, we are somehow misleading people and making false claims. It’s nonsensical,” Housman told The Epoch Times. “Rather than embrace nasal interventions, the government is trying to eliminate their use because they don’t fit the government’s highly flawed, vaccine-only agenda.”

On Sept. 20, 2020, the NIH and NIAID published the findings of a random clinical trial they funded at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee on the merits of using hypertonic nasal saline irrigations to combat the CCP virus.

The researchers in that study wrote that the “effect of nasal irrigation on symptom resolution was substantial,” reporting that “nasal congestion and headaches in COVID patients resolved an average seven to nine days earlier” in the study group.

“Our analysis suggests that nasal irrigations may shorten symptom duration and may have potential as a widely available and inexpensive intervention to reduce disease burden among those affected,” the researchers wrote in their findings.

“We would advocate the use of hypertonic nasal saline irrigations in non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients as a safe and inexpensive intervention to reduce symptom burden.”

Housman pointed out that the NIH also published the results of a clinical trial, held a few months later in November at the Larkin Community Hospital in Florida, that found the Xlear nasal spray specifically cleared symptoms of the disease in half the time.

In addition to the Tennessee and Florida trials, another random clinical trial—more recently conducted at Augusta University’s Emergency Department in Georgia—also concluded that the use of nasal spray was beneficial in treating COVID-19.

Researchers in the university trial, which is still ongoing, have so far found that patients with the CCP virus that participated in daily nasal irrigation were eight times less likely to be hospitalized than the national rate.

The Justice Department didn’t specifically cite the Larkin, Vanderbilt, or Augusta trials in its lawsuit.

It instead cited the results of lab studies conducted earlier at the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill and the University of Tennessee involving in vitro and animal testing, neither of which the DOJ and FTC argue is a viable way to test nasal spray for live, human COVID-19 patients.

The lawsuit additionally pointed out that the University of Tennessee study is based on a nasal spray containing iota-carrageenan, which the Xlear spray does not contain and, therefore, cannot be used as scientific evidence to support Xlear’s claims.

The lawsuit also stated that researchers at Chapel Hill admitted that without further research it couldn’t conclusively determine that  “administering treatment through the nose is the best way to treat COVID-19.”

Housman said the trade commission cherry-picked findings within the lab studies to make them fit its agenda.

The federal government has warned companies against promoting nasal sprays for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

BlueWillow Biologics, a Michigan biopharmaceutical company that manufactures a nasal antiseptic, and the Miami-based company Halodine, which created a proprietary iodine-based nasal antiseptic swab, both received warning letters earlier this year from the FDA to discontinue their promotion of their nasal products as a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

They just want us dead, preferably while in the hospital on a vent and being dosed with the deadly and expensive Remdesivir, having been double-"vaxxed" and "boostered".

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2021, 03:14:58 PM »
https://www.theepochtimes.com/feds-seek-to-block-promotion-of-a-nasal-spray-against-covid-19_4088366.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

... “When Xlear tells people about scientific studies, even ones republished by the NIH, we are somehow misleading people and making false claims. It’s nonsensical,” Housman told The Epoch Times. “Rather than embrace nasal interventions, the government is trying to eliminate their use because they don’t fit the government’s highly flawed, vaccine-only agenda.”

On Sept. 20, 2020, the NIH and NIAID published the findings of a random clinical trial they funded at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Tennessee on the merits of using hypertonic nasal saline irrigations to combat the CCP virus.

The researchers in that study wrote that the “effect of nasal irrigation on symptom resolution was substantial,” reporting that “nasal congestion and headaches in COVID patients resolved an average seven to nine days earlier” in the study group.

“Our analysis suggests that nasal irrigations may shorten symptom duration and may have potential as a widely available and inexpensive intervention to reduce disease burden among those affected,” the researchers wrote in their findings.

“We would advocate the use of hypertonic nasal saline irrigations in non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients as a safe and inexpensive intervention to reduce symptom burden.”

Housman pointed out that the NIH also published the results of a clinical trial, held a few months later in November at the Larkin Community Hospital in Florida, that found the Xlear nasal spray specifically cleared symptoms of the disease in half the time.

In addition to the Tennessee and Florida trials, another random clinical trial—more recently conducted at Augusta University’s Emergency Department in Georgia—also concluded that the use of nasal spray was beneficial in treating COVID-19.

Researchers in the university trial, which is still ongoing, have so far found that patients with the CCP virus that participated in daily nasal irrigation were eight times less likely to be hospitalized than the national rate.

The Justice Department didn’t specifically cite the Larkin, Vanderbilt, or Augusta trials in its lawsuit.

It instead cited the results of lab studies conducted earlier at the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill and the University of Tennessee involving in vitro and animal testing, neither of which the DOJ and FTC argue is a viable way to test nasal spray for live, human COVID-19 patients.

The lawsuit additionally pointed out that the University of Tennessee study is based on a nasal spray containing iota-carrageenan, which the Xlear spray does not contain and, therefore, cannot be used as scientific evidence to support Xlear’s claims.

The lawsuit also stated that researchers at Chapel Hill admitted that without further research it couldn’t conclusively determine that  “administering treatment through the nose is the best way to treat COVID-19.”

Housman said the trade commission cherry-picked findings within the lab studies to make them fit its agenda.

The federal government has warned companies against promoting nasal sprays for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

BlueWillow Biologics, a Michigan biopharmaceutical company that manufactures a nasal antiseptic, and the Miami-based company Halodine, which created a proprietary iodine-based nasal antiseptic swab, both received warning letters earlier this year from the FDA to discontinue their promotion of their nasal products as a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19.

They just want us dead, preferably while in the hospital on a vent and being dosed with the deadly and expensive Remdesivir, having been double-"vaxxed" and "boostered".

I read that use of an iodine nasal spray is standard of care in japan for influenza?
I saw some doctor who used diluted hydrogen peroxide in a nebulizer to keep himself healthy as he had some lung injury when young. Maybe 1/4 hydrogen peroxide in water.
I also read of some mixture, 1 tsp of hydrogen peroxide in a nebulizer plus one drop of some kind of iodine to treat covid.

Finally ...

https://voxday.net/2021/09/24/how-to-beat-covid/

How to Beat Covid

A small nursing home in Spain kept 100 percent of its elderly – with a mean age of 85 – alive despite all of them having been confirmed to have caught Covid.

Early start of treatment, regardless of the severity of patient symptoms.

Antihistamines every 12 h: dexchlorpheniramine 2 mg, cetirizine 10 mg or loratadine 10 mg.
    Azithromycin 500 mg orally every 24 h for 3 days if there is rapid improvement, and for 6 days if the duration of symptoms is prolonged.
    If pain or fever, acetaminophen 650 mg/6–8 h.
    Nasal washing and gargling with sodium bicarbonate water (half a glass of warm water with half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate).

Read the whole thing there. Which, incidentally, proves that the vaxxes were never necessary at all.

This is worth reading. Contrast to the US treatment.
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243683

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7833340/#!po=34.9057

Published online 2021 Jan 16. doi: 10.1016/j.pupt.2021.101989
PMCID: PMC7833340
PMID: 33465426
Antihistamines and azithromycin as a treatment for COVID-19 on primary health care – A retrospective observational study in elderly patients
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2021, 05:34:57 PM »
I've already read that report on that nursing home in Spain, and good on 'em!

The theraputics -- all of them, from Ivermectin to nasal rinses -- had to be demonized and forbidden because if any theraputic was proven effective, the  ::cussing:: couldn't have had the clot-shots authorized under the EUA.

Aaaand, Betadine iodine and water solution (1>10) is an effective nasal rinse.  Betadine iodine is that reddish/orange stuff swabbed on you before surgery and is available everywhere.  For now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2021, 08:18:08 AM »
Came across this at WRSA@GAB...we know the benefits of the ingredients...just not sure if the liquid medium is any more or less effective than typical ingestion...probably not so just another product to consider...

https://grow.gab.com/galahad/b5ec548927f7700b165948ea2b13cd1e

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2021, 09:05:47 AM »
Came across this at WRSA@GAB...we know the benefits of the ingredients...just not sure if the liquid medium is any more or less effective than typical ingestion...probably not so just another product to consider...

My wife & I have been taking a liquid product, Zinzino Balance Oil, a 3-6-9 Omega w/ D3 & polyfenols for several years (just before Boogeyman rolled into town). They advertise a test one can take (we haven't) to measure your Omega ratio & D levels.
But that, along with antioxidants & a well-stocked vitamin cabinet (multi, B, Cal-Mag, Krill, Grape Seed, Co-Q10, Amino acids) fortifies us.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 09:20:37 AM »

My wife & I have been taking a liquid product, Zinzino Balance Oil, a 3-6-9 Omega w/ D3 & polyfenols for several years (just before Boogeyman rolled into town). They advertise a test one can take (we haven't) to measure your Omega ratio & D levels.
But that, along with antioxidants & a well-stocked vitamin cabinet (multi, B, Cal-Mag, Krill, Grape Seed, Co-Q10, Amino acids) fortifies us.

Interesting.  And no, no tests.  We have all heard the genetic outfits passing long DNA results to nefarious entities...and I've heard stories of C-19 swabs finding their way into statist agency databases. 

https://twitter.com/cwt_news/status/1460174367657189380
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 09:48:12 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2021, 01:26:29 PM »

Interesting.  And no, no tests.  We have all heard the genetic outfits passing long DNA results to nefarious entities...and I've heard stories of C-19 swabs finding their way into statist agency databases. 

https://twitter.com/cwt_news/status/1460174367657189380

I recall the govt used some private DNA database to find the brother of a murder suspect.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2021, 01:43:01 PM »

I saw a video where the guy talks about the omega oils ratios etc.
I do not like it when people post long videos and expect others to watch so I sometimes take notes.
I also recall the percent of linoleic acid in cells going up with processed food intake over the years.
Also, my doc years ago told me to increase my vit D so I did. I take 6K IU vit D3 per day. There is a huge correlation between vit D levels and many health issues INCLUDING covid results.
Fauci said he takes 8K IU per day in winter, but only when asked. He should have shouted at every news conference.
My vit D level was 50 ng/ml last December. It is very hard to OD.

Here is a link to the vitamin D paper that had the bar chart on page 10 of the pdf.
https://osf.io/preprints/nutrixiv/73whx/

Yet another vegetable oil/fat video.
Sugar/carbs combine with some oils to do bad things. I did not pay attention during that.
Around 19:40 he cites a study giving the added life span for taking stains. If taken for 4.5 years, 3-5 days added life.
20 min omega-3 vs omega-6 poly unsat fatty acids
22 min what the cells make from omega-6 (bad, inflammatory) vs omega-3 (good).
https://youtu.be/6ePOa7JPKBE?t=1317
Why eating saturated fat won't kill you, but vegetable oil might.
Apr 25, 2019
Paul Mason
Increasing omega-3s is not enough, must also reduce omega-6s.
24:30 increasing levels of omega-3 in cl membranes decreases chance of heart attack. High levels  of 7% means 10x reduced risk of heart attack.
Percent is DPA+DHA percent of FA in red blood cells.
Are these in flax seed oil?
If over 8% then 69% reduction in heart attack compared to less than 4%
25:50 most people have under 4%.
He said that coconut oil or butter has very  low omega-6 but no omega-3 so just add fish oil to balance out.
26:40 Flaxseed oil has lots of omega-3 but some omega-6 0.3 ratio. Better than most. Soybean oil is 6/1. Sesame oil 137/1. Grapeseed oil 676/1.
27:12 I do not get the same ratios as he does so confused. For safflower oil I get 14/1 and he gets 133/1.
Perhaps the 1% value is actually just rounded up for the chart.
Grass fed beef is 3% omega-3 fat of fats. After 200 days close to zero.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2021, 01:47:50 PM »
I posted on omega-6 levels earlier.
This is not a settled matter but it made me very interested.
https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,18690.msg193551.html#msg193551

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2021, 02:17:39 PM »
Why would you believe these gov. morons about vitamin d levels when every thing else they claim is BS. You want your d levels to be as close to 100 as possible as any good doc will tell you