Anyone think he should be allowed to continue posting here? Or should I pull the plug on him for good?
Well he was good at Loud. If he seemed interested in engaging with others and discussing, I would say keep him. However I don't see much evidence of that. As it was, he didn't seem very interested in explaining how not voting would in any way advance his cause. Its sheer hubris to think we were actually targeted with a mole, but maybe we were. Obama and his cretinous minions will be pulling out all of the stops, and if they can convince us to not show up on election day to "punish" Mittens for being the stupid RINO douchebag he is, then they will win.
Evidence suggesting a Mole:
1) Identifies as a Moderate ( but not the "liberal kind")
2) resorts almost immediately to name calling and derision
3) Reluctance to address the points and concerns of others
4) Reluctance to address questions about his own beliefs.
5) Actually defined a "Real conservative" with expectation of lockstep adherence
6) Argued for the one course of action that would be the most destructive for our cause. (Well, except for voting for Obama because you want to get to the collapse quicker.... wait, maybe I am the mole!)
This is the sort of thing I see on Democratic Underground when they have an internal disagreement.
The Paulbot hypothesis is valid, but normally the Paulbot can't resist announcing his support for Ron Paul- its usually a matter of personal pride - proof they are better and smarter.