Author Topic: Meghan McCain Slams Breitbart As Hateful Extremist  (Read 3993 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Meghan McCain Slams Breitbart As Hateful Extremist
« on: May 26, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
Oh! Lookit that! It's another PMSNBC item; video only.

I call attention to it because just seeing the smug expression on her arrogantly vain face makes me want to smack it.

Who the hell gave this be-titted twit the idea that she's all that and a bag o' chips, I wonder.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Meghan McCain Slams Breitbart As Hateful Extremist
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:47:45 PM »
people treat you like a mutant and freak...

BECAUSE you are!     ::facepalm::

Ah, Meghan McCain the voice of reason...a moderate Republican.

Another word for democrat.......
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
Who the hell gave this be-titted twit the idea that she's all that and a bag o' chips, I wonder.

The media, dahlink.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 07:27:21 PM »
One could hardly think of a more apt picture to place in the phraseology dictionary next to "Useful Idiot".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
Behold, the shallowness. Behold the run on sentence:

"Yeah, I'm a proud moderate Republican but using the word "moderate" in the Republican party today is considered a dirty word, umm, many people in the Republican party treat me like I'm a freak, like there's something wrong with me and that I'm a mutant from the original design and I'm not an extreme conservative and specifically when it comes to my support for gay marriage the line that is drawn between extreme conservatives and moderates, there's bloodletting going on, there isn't a lot of room for moderate Republicans, my father is a famous senator, I have an amazing platform and I have been blessed to have this ability to talk about more moderate issues but for most people if you're a moderate by many pundits and many politicians you're not considered a real Republican."

So stupid...so very, very stupid. So by definition she is a Democrat. That's the real deal right there.

I am sorry but I cannot transcribe any more of her blathering because I can actually feel brain cells dying. Plus it's painful and my threshold for pain has now been reached.

I give thanks that she isn't my daughter.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 08:25:35 PM »
The apple didn't fall far from the tree
Daddy's a twit. Only difference is he's a dangerous a**hole.
She's just an a**hole

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 09:05:50 PM »
  I will not offend the twits out there she's so much more that words fail me.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 10:56:59 PM »
I read "Megan McCain slams" and instinctively completed the statement with "the hash browns at Waffle House".
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 10:04:11 AM »
  Didn't she become a repub. as a present to her father when he ran(crawled) for Potus?
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
Some gift.  Talk about the booby-prize.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 12:46:53 PM »
Lololol.....she is a tool of the left.

I particularly like her take  on "more moderate issues".......I guess like homo marriage and abortion on demand. If this is moderate, then what is extreme to this asshat.

Don't be gay, Megan, you are a liberal.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Awwww!  Those meanie Republicans picking on Meggie .......

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 08:22:54 PM »
Awwww!  Those meanie Republicans picking on Meggie .......

I don't think she understands the comment made.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 08:23:17 PM »
Last week, I went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show PoliticsNation to talk about extremism in the Republican Party. As a socially liberal Republican, this happens to be a topic I know a lot about. On the show, I told Sharpton that many Republicans treat me like a freak, especially the extreme-right members of my party. I went on to say that I don’t understand the appeal of extreme bloggers such as Michelle Malkin and the late Andrew Breitbart. That’s all I said, but it only took a few hours before my comments were posted out of context on a variety of blogs that suggested I was viciously attacking Breitbart. My Twitter feed exploded with insults, including the suggestion that I should kill myself.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 09:31:15 PM »
"Vapid twit cries on cue, a PMSNBC exclusive, coming next!"

Click-click...BANG!

Another perfectly good TV prematurely terminated.

::facepalm::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 04:22:04 AM »
Last week, I went on Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show PoliticsNation to talk about extremism in the Republican Party. As a socially liberal Republican, this happens to be a topic I know a lot about. On the show, I told Sharpton that many Republicans treat me like a freak, especially the extreme-right members of my party. I went on to say that I don’t understand the appeal of extreme bloggers such as Michelle Malkin and the late Andrew Breitbart. That’s all I said, but it only took a few hours before my comments were posted out of context on a variety of blogs that suggested I was viciously attacking Breitbart. My Twitter feed exploded with insults, including the suggestion that I should kill myself.

The only thing "socially liberal Republicans" know how to do is kiss Al Sharpton's fat black ass !

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 07:41:06 AM »
What's the over/under on when she declares the republican party as left her and she switches sides.

Twit.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 09:30:30 AM »
Let me be perfectly clear: I never tweeted that Megs should kill herself. I would never tweet such a thing. Such things should not be tweeted.

Now, posting on an Internet forum, that's something entirely different. Megan, there has got to be a bridge somewhere nearby from which you could leap.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
Well, if it's a bridge over water, she's safe due to the ginormous bobbers she's sporting.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 09:51:17 AM »
Well, if it's a bridge over water, she's safe due to the ginormous bobbers she's sporting.

::laughonfloor::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."