Author Topic: WI Supreme Court Returns  (Read 22309 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: WI Supreme Court Returns
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2011, 12:25:02 AM »
Comment at HotAir says the leftover precincts not reporting ran out of ballots and had to use written ones that they are now hand-counting.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2011, 12:26:14 AM »

Dhimi fallback position #1.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2011, 12:28:34 AM »
The numbers are no longer moving.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »
No tally movement. That's vote fraud taking place. May as well hit the sack. At best it goes to recount.

And at worst the tool wins and the press declares it over.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2011, 12:38:04 AM »
Still no movement. They must be filling in blank ballots for absentee voters. That takes time. I am guessing that they are finding about 5000 votes for the shill.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »
REPORTING   97%

David Prosser (inc)   
726,750 50%

Joanne Kloppenburg Leftist Zombie
724,651 50%

2099 diff

Not enough. The fraud will cover this quite handily.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:43:06 AM by trapeze »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2011, 12:41:37 AM »
REPORTING   98%

David Prosser (inc)   
727,208 50%

Joanne Kloppenburg Creative Jurist
725,205 50%

2003 diff

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:43:45 AM by trapeze »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2011, 12:44:48 AM »
Still 90 whole precincts to report. Marathon County is where the hope lies.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2011, 12:46:15 AM »
Milwaukee county still holds danger - 474/486 reporting.

Marathon still looks good - 108/140 reporting.

Eau Claire still dangerous - 40/61 reporting.

And Dane missing one - 247/248    reporting.

Otherwise the rest of the missing precincts are from small counties missing one or two precincts
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:49:07 AM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2011, 12:49:29 AM »
I am only slightly clinging to the fantasy that Prosser might pull this off. Why? Because I WANT to see the leftists and union thugs rioting in the streets. Hey, it's drama and what's life without drama? Okay, comedy sometimes but mostly not.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #130 on: April 06, 2011, 12:50:07 AM »
REPORTING   98%

David Prosser (inc)   
727,440 50%

Joanne Kloppenburg   
725,534 50%

1906 diff

Tightening, as predicted. And, seriously, what are they waiting for? Just pull out the extra ballots and get it over with.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2011, 12:53:50 AM »
The only explanation for the slow return is hand counting of paper ballots. Which means fraud.

I am even a little surprised that they go to the trouble of hiding it. Everyone knows they do it. Everyone expects them to do it. Why bother hiding it? It's not like anyone will ever be prosecuted for vote fraud.

The takeaway from this regardless of how it turns out: This should have been a walk for the Dems. They had the momentum coming off of the protests. I'm sure they spent dump trucks of money...certainly they outspent the Republican..don't know, only guessing. They have the vote fraud infrastructure in place.

And yet, here we are with the Republican up by close to 2000 with 98% in. I find it hard to believe that they actually wanted it to be this close this late in the game. Perhaps they underestimated the number of fraudulent ballots that they would need. Don't know. But it is interesting that it is as close as it is.

And please, don't anyone go saying that being this close is a victory. If Prosser doesn't pull it off (and I don't care if he loses by one vote) it is a DEFEAT. Trying to paint a loss as a victory of any kind is LOSER talk. You take your defeat and you move on. Do better next time.

REPORTING   98%

David Prosser (inc)   
728,203 50%

Joanne Kloppenburg   
726,325 50%

1878 diff

More tightening.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:04:03 AM by trapeze »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #132 on: April 06, 2011, 12:59:39 AM »

They won't pull the stunt unless necessary.
I thought Eau Claire was conservative.

Thanks for hanging in, see y'all tomorrow.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #133 on: April 06, 2011, 01:00:10 AM »
Supreme Court    REPORTING    98%
     David Prosser (inc)  728,203   50%

Joanne Kloppenburg 726,325   50%
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #134 on: April 06, 2011, 01:02:21 AM »
I'm going to bed as well.  See you tomorrow.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2011, 01:04:47 AM »
Marathon county is all counted up now. That's the last GOP stronghold that had any number of outstanding precincts.

Now it's a one-off missing precinct here and there, Eau Claire, Milwaukee, and one missing precinct in Dane.

There's room for fraud with only a 2000 vote cushion, whether they appear with the necessary votes before morning, or "find" them in litigation, fraud is a real probability.

Have you heard anything else about the 10,000 vote overcount for the Leftist in Dane county Pan? I've only seen that claim at the link you provided. I wonder if there's any substance to it.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2011, 01:09:32 AM »
REPORTING   99%

David Prosser (inc)   
733,074 50%

Joanne Kloppenburg   
732,489 50%

585 diff

Anyone doubt me now?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2011, 01:09:55 AM »
As of a few minutes after 1:00 AM CDT, there are 8 counties in Wisconsin that have outstanding precincts yet to report.

All but one of those is a county where the Democrat leads. Jefferson county is the only GOP county that has one precinct yet to report. The rest are all Dem.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2011, 01:12:19 AM »
That's 53 Democrat precincts outstanding to 1 GOP precinct outstanding with 99% of the precincts reporting.

The bastards are gonna steal.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2011, 01:12:58 AM »
I sure hope I'm wrong but the Democrats are going to get away with vote fraud here. Take it to the bank.