Author Topic: The IMF Lays The Groundwork For Global Wealth Confiscation  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The IMF Lays The Groundwork For Global Wealth Confiscation
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 11:44:08 AM »
A lifestyle where people literally can't comprehend NOT spending everything they make, and then some, approaching the end of their lives where they realize they now have NOTHING.

5 1/2 years.   ::praying::  Just give me 5 1/2 years when I can then take my marbles and move them elsewhere.

Nice.   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:38:25 PM »
Envy.  Sloth.  Covetousness.

You are right.

Yep. As old as humanity itself. The deadly sins. It is Man's nature, and the Framers so rightly recognized it and designed a system of government to rein it in and keep one politician's greed at odds with another politician's greed.

Worked pretty well for a long time. But the humanists came along and said that's such an outmoded and cynical view of humanity, to assume its worst case scenario like that, instead let's build a system that assumes Man is capable of self-perfection.

So how many more millions will be shoveled into shallow graves in pursuit of that fiction?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
A lifestyle where people literally can't comprehend NOT spending everything they make, and then some, approaching the end of their lives where they realize they now have NOTHING.

5 1/2 years.   ::praying::  Just give me 5 1/2 years when I can then take my marbles and move them elsewhere.

Nice.   ::thumbsup::

Where are you going to move them to, provided you get the chance?