Author Topic: ChiCom Invasion of Taiwan Countdown  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ChiCom Invasion of Taiwan Countdown
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2023, 12:59:46 PM »
Looks like the countdown just sped up...Xi says reunification is coming...

Chinese President Xi Jinping bluntly told President Joe Biden during their recent summit in San Francisco that Beijing will reunify Taiwan with mainland China but that the timing has not yet been decided, according to three current and former U.S. officials.

Xi told Biden in a group meeting attended by a dozen American and Chinese officials that China’s preference is to take Taiwan peacefully, not by force, the officials said.

The Chinese leader also referenced public predictions by U.S. military leaders who say that Xi plans to take Taiwan in 2025 or 2027, telling Biden that they were wrong because he has not set a time frame, according to the two current and one former official briefed on the meeting.

I kind of expected the White House to deny that this exchange took place, but that did not happen…

The White House didn’t deny the exchange, which occurred during a Nov. 15 summit outside San Francisco that was attended by a dozen US and Chinese officials.

“I’m not gonna get into the specifics of the discussion between the two leaders,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters on Air Force One en route to Milwaukee.

Wow.

So why isn’t everyone in America talking about this?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/this-is-why-a-war-between-the-united-states-and-china-is-inevitable/

Why?  Grow up, Mikey...the DemoNazi presstitutes don't care...war and global annihilation are fine...shredding the Constitution and preventing Trump from returning to the White House is all they are obsessed with...they'd be thrilled if world war broke out...then The Kenyan's corrupt puppet would declare martial law and there wouldn't be an election...there would instead however be a civil war along with that global war...

Wouldn't that be special?

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2024, 12:29:36 PM »
Chairman Xi - The countdown to taking Taiwan by force has begun!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/01/01/chairman-xi-new-year-message-about-tiawan-china-will-surely-be-reunified/

And the compromised FJB giving his Eastern Master all he wants doesn't seem to be satiating the ravenous appetite of the Red Dragon...

...soon the Pacific Rim will run red with Chi-Com's and the blood of its victims.

I would Seriously look to be GTFO of Taiwan if I had the means.

Next target will likely be the Philippines...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2024, 03:46:08 PM »
I find this to be a very thoughtful article...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/exclusive-are-deep-staters-globalists-trying-give-away/

...idiots in the DeepState it seems can only make war more inevitable...

...without a credible and committed deterrence Chi-Com aggression is assured and great suffering of the Taiwanese people and US credibility will suffer, along with material American lives and assets in any half-assed actions...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2024, 02:22:25 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/china-pummeled-dire-deflation-trade-and-credit-data-labor-strikes-protests-explode

Contracting economy, debt...restless youth...fear of more strikes and (gasp) aspirations of revolution!

They'd deserve it...

But, stimulate their way out?  Sure, nothing more stimulating than war...

Their crap economy will have them seeing a Taiwan invasion as a win-win for them...blind to anything else...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2024, 09:42:17 AM »
I wondered about this...looks to be accurate...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-establishes-new-stockpile-australia-prepare-war-over-taiwan

...they seemed to linger in-port longer than I had expected.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2024, 01:59:17 PM »
What would a “Soft Invasion” of Taiwan look like?

A silly header...nothing "soft" about Chi-Com boots on the ground!

But, the possible CCP plan could be closer to truth.  I would merely add there has to be a feint on the West coast and lots of air action (and from more than coastal bases)...and those islands (especially close to the mainland are really only most useful for spotting and being the first canaries in the coal mine.  And the islands North of the Philippines are also certainly on the CCP menu, especially since most assets staged are in Guam and North Australia and in Luzon, Philippines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/what-would-soft-invasion-taiwan-look-like/

And there would be a lot of naval activity happening and the response would fall on our capital ships (carriers & Amphibs), the Marines and Air Force.  And how wild it gets determines how bloody it gets.