Author Topic: Damn your butt looks big!  (Read 4391 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Damn your butt looks big!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2013, 12:09:05 AM »
When I worked at Rheem, I'd go out to lunch and sometimes supper with Debbie (now a close friend and her husband and 2 daughters of both of us) or Lynn (a close friend AND our CPA if and when we'd need her for that), and there was never a problem with my wife.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2013, 01:34:52 AM »
Got the blinking eyes on one; been there, had it happen.  LOL.

There are so few women in my neck of the woods that are like that! I'm glad to have found another.

Tell the truth now, do you find the blinking eyes as humorous as I do? Cracks me up every time, though, I try to keep a stoic facade...

I do find it humorous, but I just keep a straight face and blink right back.  Few seconds of confused silence right there.  Heh.

One of my favorites:

I'm in line behind a woman who has just bought a bunch of stuff I refuse to afford at the grocery store with a Lone Star Card (food stamps). The  clerk asks her if she wants the receipt and she waves her off. I say, in not a loud voice, but loud enough, "I'll take the receipt, since it was my tax dollars that bought a good portion of that krap". And I held out my hand. The clerk just blinked.  And sort of gasped, I kind of put her on the spot.

One lady behind me actually choked down laughter, or maybe it was a hair ball..I didn't care.

wish we had a "like" function!!!!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
My experience.

If between honesty (that doesn't make your butt look big, your butt makes your butt look big) and survival (sorry, I wasn't paying attention) then survival always wins.  You don't want an honest answer (you can't handle the truth!) from a man with a question like that, you want something he is incapable and unwilling to give - a critical yet sensitive and intelligent opinion.  That's asking a lot of a guy.  Ask a girlfriend/mom/sister.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.