Author Topic: Another scenic Pulloff overlooking the Cultural Divide  (Read 744 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Another scenic Pulloff overlooking the Cultural Divide
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:31:07 AM »
Another scenic Pulloff overlooking the Cultural Divide

Pull over, get out and take a look.  It is an interesting view. (via instapundit) 

UPDATE: MichelleO just pointed out that your bucket list should probably not contain a majority of the Seven Cardinal sins.

Actually I think the only one she is really missing is Greed, unless starting a business is "greedy" ( I don't think so, but I suspect she might accuse others of it..)   Gluttony she has ( eat Nutella, and cakes)  Lust - most certainly (kissing strangers, hanging around in windows naked)  Sloth ( watching the same movie over and over)  Wrath (lets date two guys at once,  lets disappoint my parents, lets make other feel unconfortable!)  Envy - I think the entire post is envy - envy of those with committed marriages and non-self-destructive bucket lists. Same with Pride-- she is going to the  Philippines for Chinese New Year you know!  Everything this immature little witch does is for attention..

But at least to her credit, Miss 23 isn't going to inflict her deep psychosis and psychological damage on the Husband, and knows "I NEED to develop MY dreams and MYSELF before I can truly be the type of woman you WANT to marry."

Because she is a LOOONG way from being anyone you would want to hang out with much less marry.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:02:31 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Another scenic Pulloff overlooking the Cultural Divide
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »
What a steaming pile of sh*t-for-brains.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Another scenic Pulloff overlooking the Cultural Divide
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 12:30:18 PM »
What a steaming pile of sh*t-for-brains.
I believe you've hit upon something there. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.