Author Topic: Updated: Bankers found dead ....  (Read 13004 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Updated: Bankers found dead ....
« on: January 31, 2014, 12:08:01 PM »
OK, check this out...

Mike Dueker, the chief economist at Russell Investments, was found dead at the side of a highway that leads to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department. He was 50.

He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment, Pierce County Detective Ed Troyer said yesterday. He said the death appeared to be a suicide.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-31/third-banker-former-fed-member-found-dead-inside-week

Right.  Nothing says "suicide" like a banker stopping his car, scaling a 4' fence and tumbling 40-50 feet down an embankment...   ::hysterical::

They really think everybody is a complete moron, don't they?

I bet the body has already been cremated to prevent any independent autopsy!

Like Vince Foster, the truth may have gone with him.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Updated: Bankers found dead ....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »
An embankment suggest he rolled down a steep hill.  That doesn't sound like a sure fire way to off yourself, to me.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 01:33:09 PM »
Shades of 1929?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 06:48:44 AM »
An embankment suggest he rolled down a steep hill.  That doesn't sound like a sure fire way to off yourself, to me.

My thoughts exactly...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 07:27:18 AM »
Shades of Vince Foster? Hmmmm. ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 07:47:44 AM »
Wheels coming off the Fed's cart?

Dang it if this year ain't shaping up to be a real humdinger!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
Another event about which, in the months to come, will make everyone shake their heads and say "why didn't I recognize all these signs of the impending collapse?"
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »
A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared the by the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) of the Ministry of Defense is warning that the assassinations this past week of three top Western bankers coincide with Snowden Documents detailing a 15 February 2014 “catastrophe” being engineered by the Obama regime in order to establish some type of “new world economic order” prior to the coming global meltdown of markets and massive bank failures, some of which have already begun.

...The three Western bankers targeted for elimination by Obama regime “black team hit squads,” this report says, were Deutsche Bank executive Bill Broeksmit, 58, found dead at his home in Chelsea, south west London, on 26 January, JPMorgan Chase & Company vice president in technology operations Gabriel Magee, 39, who died after falling from his London headquarters on 28 January, and chief economist at Russell Investments, and former US Federal Reserve economist, Mike Dueker, 50, found dead at the side of a highway that leads to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State on 31 January.

The “common link” between these bankers, this GRU report continues, began this past year after two JP Morgan whistleblowers confessed that their bank manipulates the gold and silver markets, which led to this past weeks stunning announcement that Europe's largest bank, Deutsche Bank, would withdraw from the appropriately named gold and silver price “fixing”, as European regulators investigate the manipulation of precious metals prices by Western banks.

Deutsche Bank executive Broeksmit, called among the “finest minds” in his field, and Russell Investments Dueker, ranked among the top 5 percent of economists by number of works published, this report says, were at the forefront of the European investigation into JPMorgan gold and silver price manipulation and had as their “inside man” JPMorgan tech guru Magee who oversaw his banks computer systems built for this crime.

More at link.

::foilhathelicopter::           or not?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:12 AM »
Things that make you go "Hmmmmm".
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 12:13:17 PM »
I'd say "not", Pan.  If that makes some people think I'm nuts...I'm OK with that...why would that bother me?  I potentially have much bigger problems to worry about, eh!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »
I'd say "not", Pan.  If that makes some people think I'm nuts...I'm OK with that...why would that bother me?  I potentially have much bigger problems to worry about, eh!

Articles at the same site claim the US Government is run secret my the "Nordic" aliens... which fine, lets accept at face value. Anyone think we can stand against beings capable of travel between worlds?  Not that we shouldn't try, but no I don't think we would succeed.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 03:26:25 PM »

Articles at the same site claim the US Government is run secret my the "Nordic" aliens... which fine, lets accept at face value. Anyone think we can stand against beings capable of travel between worlds?  Not that we shouldn't try, but no I don't think we would succeed.

You didn't see "Independence Day" did you.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 04:04:52 PM »

LOL, yeah there's nothing "Nordic" at all about what the powers-that-be are doing to this country.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »

You didn't see "Independence Day" did you.

Oh right. I forgot all large  alien warships  are designed to  be destroyed by a single lucky pilot.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 05:39:41 PM »
They also have onboard computer systems that are conveniently compatible with a MacBook.

- Yours Truly

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 05:57:12 PM »
It happened in a movie it must be true!!

Sorry, I must have been channeling my inner Libtard.  Back in the box you....
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 10:03:20 PM »
Really though, all we gotta do is get our hands on some of their tech and use it against them as has been done in any successful insurrection.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 04:08:42 PM »
The founder and CEO of American Title Services in Centennial was found dead in his home this week, the result of self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun, according to the Arapahoe County coroner... A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head... Talley was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert in Chicago.
David Migoya at denverpost.com

http://www.woodpilereport.com/html/index-356.htm
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 07:52:39 AM »
The founder and CEO of American Title Services in Centennial was found dead in his home this week, the result of self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun, according to the Arapahoe County coroner... A coroner's spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head... Talley was a former regional financial officer at Drexel Burnham Lambert in Chicago.
David Migoya at denverpost.com

http://www.woodpilereport.com/html/index-356.htm

Oh...sure...yeah...that's totally beleivable...right?!

/

Thank goodness people are dumb as a box of turds!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
Oh oh...make it 4.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-12/another-jpmorgan-banker-dies-37-year-old-executive-director-program-trading

No cause given?  Nothing suspicious there...move along, serf!

::saywhat::