Author Topic: Self control beyond my understanding  (Read 2993 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Self control beyond my understanding
« on: February 08, 2014, 10:07:10 AM »
Watch, and be amazed at the demonstration of super-human self control on the part of the videographer...

You got to see this, Getting yelled at for the diesel truck I drive
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Self control beyond my understanding
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 10:13:38 AM »
At least she's uggggly!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 10:42:45 AM »
Pisses me off every time I see it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 11:00:13 AM »
At least she's uggggly!

Was not beat with ugly stick; not just looks, but attitude -- the 'me' generation.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Whole tree fell on her !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 01:17:32 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 11:53:20 AM »
Hmmm. I'm curious if my wife would have had that much self control.

Me, I would have just told her

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 01:27:05 PM »
Sorry, I hate diesel exhaust but that bitch could have asked politely. I hate liberals much more than diesel exhaust. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 02:48:44 PM »
So, this Prius driving, morbidly obese, do-gooder tells the driver of the diesel truck that HE is the ignorant one, polluting the atmosphere?

Diesel has more energy per gallon than gasoline and is safer, i.e. less volatile.

There are certain "trade-offs" in comparison of diesel vs. gasoline:

Americans continue to perceive diesel as a "dirty" fuel, though today that image is only partly deserved. Because of their lower per-mile fuel consumption, diesel engines generally release less carbon dioxide—the heat-tapping gas primarily responsible for global warming—from the tailpipe. So that's a check on the good side of the pollution chart. But when it comes to smog-forming pollutants and toxic particulate matter, also known as soot, today's diesels are still a lot dirtier than the average gasoline car.
Read more at http://blog.gasbuddy.com/posts/Diesel-vs-gasoline-pollution-diesel-making-improvements/1715-416825-364.aspx#myKYIavcsz71BOwt.99
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2014, 03:22:32 PM »
Ms. Never-been-laid-eco-tard-nosy-bitch would have seen me gun my engine while pointing at her and laughing while I yell "Suck my fumes, fugly Nazi!" and "Get Some!" at her useless face!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2014, 04:13:59 PM »
Sorry, I hate diesel exhaust but that bitch could have asked politely. I hate liberals much more than diesel exhaust. ::hysterical::

She could have just moved her car as well.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2014, 04:35:05 PM »
I'd just have told her to get fruckked, and slammed the door in her face. One more word from her, I'd call the police and file a report against her for assault.

And yes, I WOULD go to court for her trial!
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
And how many lakes of toxic sludge dot the landscape of China, byproducts of the industry that refines rare earth elements out of ore? You know, the rare earth elements used to make the batteries for her precious hybrid? And when those batteries reach their useful lifespan after 5-7 years?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »
She's out there ranting about "asking politely" but I didn't see asking and I sure as hell didn't see polite.

Btch.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
It's a crying shame the engine wasn't powered by methanol, she would have been dead within a minute. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2014, 02:24:31 PM »
I'd brake for that fugly scrunt...just so I could throw it in reverse and run over it again.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2014, 07:48:48 PM »
It's for people like her that I turn ON all my lights for the so-called Earth hour.   ::bustamove::

http://www.earthhour.org/

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 12:32:33 AM »
It's for people like her that I turn ON all my lights for the so-called Earth hour.   ::bustamove::

I turn on more lights on earthhour too,  when I remember its earth hour,  I have forgotten the last two times.   

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2014, 06:37:24 AM »

I turn on more lights on earthhour too,  when I remember its earth hour,  I have forgotten the last two times.

I didn't even know it existed.

I noticed the website didn't have a forum. Too bad. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2014, 12:50:57 PM »
I'm fairly certain that she would have accidentally ran into a metallic object of unknown provenance at an extremely high ROS...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 11:08:50 PM »

It's not like I circle it on my calendar but somehow every year I manage to hear someone go on about it.  AND THEN I make sure to remember to turn on the lights!

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 10:31:59 AM »
The Canadian site Small Dead Animals does a thing every year on Earth Day, where they instead refer to it as "Civilization Day" by honoring advancements like petroleum energy, and recognizing how they are responsible for creating unprecedented prosperity and security.

I do find it amusing (on some days; infuriating on other days) how the Lefties have this automatic veneration for anything they claim is of Nature, or anything primitive and pre-modern. Who the hell are they kidding? They would last about 30 seconds in that sort of existence. Nature is about being red in tooth and claw. It's brutal. Who was it that said it, "there are no gentle deaths in Nature"?

That's the kind of stuff that convinces me, out of all the various idiocies we are forced to endure, the one common denominator is that they're all products of just how good a job our forebears did. The unprecedented prosperity, comfort, safety, and sustenance of this civilization has in turn produced a bunch of idle, expectant, entitled brats with far too much time on their hands to sit around and think of some new social crusade.

A whole lot of somebodies are in dire need of a warm glass of STFU. I just hope it happens when we can all see it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly