Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202875 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2014, 07:23:19 AM »
The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi takes a defiant tone on her indefensible role in the fiasco and then pronounces the subject closed as far as she gives a fricken damn!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/hillary-clintons-benghazi-chapter-107240.html

This evil whore deserves a fate worse than the one she left Ambassador Stevens and crew to suffer...way, way worse!!!  I pray I get to see it!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2014, 07:41:54 AM »
The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi is "dead broke", so it says...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/hillary-clinton-we-were-dead-broke-after-leaving-white-house-video/

...sure do wish is was the one and not the fictional latter!

ETA - this is hilarious!

Hitlery's book -

“In this book, like in ‘The Lego Movie’ theme song, everyone is awesome!” Allen quipped.

The New York Times’ book-review section seemed to agree with Allen’s assessment.
http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=239048

« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:43:21 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2014, 07:42:41 AM »
Bwuuuhaahaaaa!!! Not even 24 hours later and the Bloody Bitch of Benghazi is backing off claims of abject poverty!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/10/hillary-clinton-clarifies-poverty-quip-everything/

::laughonfloor::

ETA - And more internets uprising against Ms. Hard Choices!

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=239149

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:30:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 08:26:57 AM »
 Morally bankrupt is not broke.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2014, 11:06:57 AM »
But they are definitely broken... 

Irreparably...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »
Pubbies to annoint the next Ruling Class loser asshat to get their butt thumped by another scumsucking progressive in Cleveland in 2016...if anybody cares...

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2014/07/cleveland_gop_convention_annou.html

...I posted this and I sure don't give a damn what they do there...

::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2014, 12:48:12 PM »
They probably genuinely believe this will help nudge Ohio in their favor. They really are that dumb.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 06:55:27 AM »
Yes, irrevocably brain dead...

Cleveland/Dallas?

Seemed a no-brainer to me, but brain dead is worse than no brain...

And think of the lost opportunity to declare open season on progs and challenge them if they continue to destroy this nation states like Texas are sure to secede!

I think the non-Ruling Class elements should split away from the GOP now and have their own convention in Dallas...there really is no reason for real conservatives and Tea Party people or Libertarians or anybody with principles to stay in that party any longer...I mean how many times does the party have to fail in elections, legislation and leadership before people realize this party is over?!?!?!  Once the country collapses will be too late...and guess what?  If you are in Das Kapital when it goes, you're FUBAR with everyone else!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2014, 09:11:02 PM »
l know Rand Paul isn't perfect and l know he has said some stuff that l don't agree with and l know l am increasing skeptical if not fully convinced our system is too diseased to operate honestly and too far gone to salvage and l know relying on politics and politicians is a fools errand...but the more l read that Ruling Class Pubbies and Neo-Con asshats are digging knives into Rand at every opportunity l cannot help sympathizing with the poor fellow.  l still say splitting away from the GOP and letting it die is the right principled call to make.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »
I cannot believe people are seriously pushing this fraud, this fake, this utter imbecile and light-weight as possible POTUS material...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/14/elizabeth-warren-bashes-wall-street-in-west-virginia/

...but then I think of the stool sitting in the White House now, a piece of fecal matter who people supposedly chose, twice...and I think, yeah, we're that far gone...

PS-There ought to be a law that says you lose one POTUS race, you are banned for life...McCain & Romeny lost to the fecal deposit, I don't want to hear any more talk about Mitt or any past loser running again!!!.

Oh hell, what do I care?  Put the biggest idiot in there, crash this sucker!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2014, 07:52:06 AM »
I am no longer surprised at the utter trash it takes to appeal to today's Democrat voter.

Fake resume, check
Failed Marxism, check
Instant 50% appeal in a low information America, a given

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2014, 08:15:22 AM »
I cannot believe people are seriously pushing this fraud, this fake, this utter imbecile and light-weight as possible POTUS material...

But she is a woman. Are you a sexist against women?
You knew the hype was coming, and getting the libs to vote for the first black President was so easy, they figure it will work just as well with a woman.  Hilary is too old and encumbered with baggage. .  Warren is the originator of the "you didn't build that" shtick and is cut from the same cloth as Obama in a lot of ways.   I fully expect Fauxcahontas will be the one they hype and push, and this is the first article fully reaching hype-mode on it.  If it sticks with the target audience, you can be this bitch is the next President.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2014, 08:21:10 AM »

You knew the hype was coming, and getting the libs to vote for the first black President was so easy, they figure it will work just as well with a woman.  Hilary is too old and encumbered with baggage. .  Warren is the originator of the "you didn't build that" shtick and is cut from the same cloth as Obama in a lot of ways.   I fully expect Fauxcahontas will be the one they hype and push, and this is the first article fully reaching hype-mode on it.  If it sticks with the target audience, you can be this bitch is the next President.

No, I just hate stupid people, regardless of gender, color or creed.

But we'll never hear a Ruling Class Pubbie speak truthfully like that, they'll run urine down their pantleg at the very thought of being honest and take their beating like the freightened little cowards they are, so, yeah, Fauxahontas is probably the best plan the DemonRats have...Hitlery without the baggage, brain-trauma and lecherous spouse...

Well, I don't really know about the latter for Fauxahontas, but we know about Wild Bill...is Fauxahontas married, I mean to a man, nomillay speaking?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2014, 12:18:44 PM »

Rush was talking about this very approach on his show.  The Dems are going to call this play until it doesn't work anymore.  Every candidate they put up is going to be some sort of "historic first", just to shut down criticism.

Really though, it all gets back to the fact that we are a broken country because we are a broken electorate. We're in the full blown "bribe the voters with the public purse" phase. The minute the first cent was allocated for the purpose of giving one individual something taxed from another individual, it became an unstoppable slide. And the slide will continue still further, until reality makes it stop.

They've won. The culture (such as it is) is entirely theirs -- lock, stock, and barrel. There will never be another Republican president in the United States. W. was the last one. What they're going to soon find out, though, is that their "win at all costs" approach does indeed have a cost. It's the destruction of the very society they presume to rule.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2014, 01:18:57 PM »

Rush was talking about this very approach on his show.  The Dems are going to call this play until it doesn't work anymore.  Every candidate they put up is going to be some sort of "historic first", just to shut down criticism.

Really though, it all gets back to the fact that we are a broken country because we are a broken electorate. We're in the full blown "bribe the voters with the public purse" phase. The minute the first cent was allocated for the purpose of giving one individual something taxed from another individual, it became an unstoppable slide. And the slide will continue still further, until reality makes it stop.

They've won. The culture (such as it is) is entirely theirs -- lock, stock, and barrel. There will never be another Republican president in the United States. W. was the last one. What they're going to soon find out, though, is that their "win at all costs" approach does indeed have a cost. It's the destruction of the very society they presume to rule.

W. was a liberal dressed up in Conservative clothing, just like the rest of the GOP.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »

W. was a liberal dressed up in Conservative clothing, just like the rest of the GOP.

He was...is...a mainstream NeoCon, maybe not as dyed-in-the-wool feel-gooder as most, certainly not as corrupted as J-Mac et all...but Glock is right, as far as the label brand "Republican" goes it is highly doubtful there will ever be another one, for whatever that is worth...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
Exactly. And for whatever that is worth? Probably nothing. When the nominal opposition of the progressives has accepted, either explicitly or tacitly, most of their premises then what difference does it make (to quote one of our favorite people)?

For my entire lifetime, the best you could hope from the Republicans is that they would drag their feet. There has never been any push back in the other direction. Reagan made a good effort at it, but he had a Democratic Congress the whole time, not to mention mandarins from his own party who couldn't end the Reagan Revolution fast enough after 1988. Sadly the Reagan era appears to have merely been a brief plateau in an otherwise consistent trend line.

Plus at this point we could have the absolute perfect candidate, one who possessed the right critical mind, oratory skills, etc, and this candidate would still lose. Anyone who suggests merely slowing the rate of expenditure on entitlement programs (forget actual cuts) is electoral dead meat. Mathematical reality is our only ace in the hole now.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2014, 07:09:42 PM »
Yup, our best allies are ourselves and the cold hard inescapable reality that no matter how hard our enemies and enablers wish to deny it and try to postpone it, the status quo cannot and will not continue much longer.