Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202907 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2015, 06:59:43 PM »
  f**kem!!! No more lesser of two evils for me!!  ::vafancoul:: ::vafancoul:: ::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2015, 06:50:39 AM »
I think the mass delusion the E-GOP has always enjoyed is reaching Epic Fail proportions, I think they've always thought even after being bent over a raped repeatedly that Conservatives, Libertarians and Tea Party people would swallow their pride and fall in line with them because they have nowhere else to go.  Well, each Presidential election cycle has shown millions more are not defaulting to the E-GOP, it is obvious that given no place to go has resulted in going no place at all, and that simple fact continues to elude the E-GOP conciousness.  With each capitulation, each failure, each lame excuse...millions more are joining the Frak 'Em ranks.

Voluntati tuae, Domine, non est meum
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2015, 06:34:21 AM »
Walker seems to be getting serious.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/politics/walker-builds-2016-team-with-likely-campaign-manager/index.html

Too little, too late.

Probably, but what the heck, might as well poke a stick in the E-GOP eye just for fun!

+

=

::whoohoo::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:08 AM »
Early polls...well, most polls, typically not worth a rats ass...but...

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/iowa-poll-romney-leads-nascent-iowa-field-with-21-bush-at-14-walker-10/

::puke::

4 deep before you find a non-asshat/non-E-GOP jackwagon.

::hysterical::

::mooning::

PASS!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »
Early polls...well, most polls, typically not worth a rats ass...but...

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/iowa-poll-romney-leads-nascent-iowa-field-with-21-bush-at-14-walker-10/

::puke::

4 deep before you find a non-asshat/non-E-GOP jackwagon.

::hysterical::

::mooning::

PASS!!!

Better than Bush by a long shot. That doesn't mean perfect. And better than the loudmouth from Jersey.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2015, 07:39:17 AM »
Mitt is starting to sound a lot like Mike "the huckster" Huckabee when he was running for POTUS and blabbering about climate bullsplatter!

Personally, I think you're basically an OK dude Mitt, but you have got to STFU and go away!  You lost, you lost to the most despicable lying puke-faced loser ever to step foot in the White House...the E-GOP strategy of kissing moderate/independent ass and pissing all over the base failed, you captured the independent vote handily AND LOST!  Agreeing with the Sith is not going to get anybody to like you any better! Your time is done, do the honorable thing, just go the frak away, for God's sake and ours, please, just go away!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2015, 11:35:05 AM »
I think Romney is a decent person, which is more than can be said for the latest permutation of the Bush dynasty. But he's not what we need. He couldn't bring out the Republican base in 2012 even when a 2nd term of Obama was the question to be decided. How is he supposed to do better this time around, against a "fresh" Democrat opponent?

Of course that just calls into question who, if not Romney?  I don't think there's an answer.  It's nobody.  And at this point a laboratory-made super hybrid of Washington, Jefferson, and Madison couldn't fix this mess anyway.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »
I think Romney is a decent person, which is more than can be said for the latest permutation of the Bush dynasty. But he's not what we need. He couldn't bring out the Republican base in 2012 even when a 2nd term of Obama was the question to be decided. How is he supposed to do better this time around, against a "fresh" Democrat opponent?

Of course that just calls into question who, if not Romney?  I don't think there's an answer.  It's nobody.  And at this point a laboratory-made super hybrid of Washington, Jefferson, and Madison couldn't fix this mess anyway.

That's really it, right there!  The time for another Reagan was right after Reagan left...but Bush-I quietly began uncoupling from Reaganism...that "Thousand Points of Lights" crapola was the first indication...a nothing SCOTUS choice in Souter (made only better by Thomas a year later) was another, and Thomas would not have been picked had the right not bitched royally about Souter and had not the Left made Thomas a lightening rod that riled them up even more to the point where Bush had to stick with him.  Then capitulating on taxes.  It was down hill after that.  Mr. Newt (in his early, sane version) being the only thing making the Clinton years a center-left push and the Bush years a center-right push...only to accelerate the plunge downward under O'Bongo.  A Reagan right now would be lucky to get us half way back to where we left off in 2008 in two terms...and 2008 wasn't all that rosey a deal either...perhaps with a stronger conservative following Bush-II there would not have been as much TARP or Porkulus going into that election year, I dunno...much of that crap (and the Patriot Act) would still be there.  A Washington/Adams/Jefferson/Madison hybrid in eight years of carte blanche would be fortunate to get back to maybe 2000-2004 levels of government and debt...and then we would be at the crossroads yet again...maintaining the rollback momentum without being a) butthammered by the E-GOP or b) cheated by the Democrat-Media Complex...either one being hard to overcome, both simultaneously being almost impossible.  All the momentum is one direction - down.  I say delay only helps our enemies and hurts us, and I am not alone in that sentiment...but we seem to be a very very small percentage of the population.  Naive types nominally in our camp are easily identified, they ask questions like "Why are you for hurting people and promoting strife?" when the real quesitons should be more like "Why are you feeding this beast that is only going to stomp you harder once its support structure is gone?"...the pain is coming, the only issue left to debate is how much pain you want and do you want to have a chance at influencing any part of the coming conflict?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2015, 12:24:28 PM »
Naive types nominally in our camp are easily identified, they ask questions like "Why are you for hurting people and promoting strife?"

Its the lack of liberty and freedom that is hurting people. That so many are too weak to survive on their own merits because of the current system is no fault of mine. If they get hurt, it is because they  made a choice to leech off of others for their livelihood. And the Strife is a natural consequence of illegitimately using government guns and power  to violate the inalienable rights of others. If you aren't willing to fight for my rights, you can lay no claim to rights of your own.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2015, 07:13:41 PM »
  Look for the one classified as insane or(unsane for some) when you see the one everybody in DC is scared of you found your man. I'm talking about that just as nuts as Obama but a right winger's right winger.

Somebody that screams that he is going to dismantle not only the apparatus that has been pushed on the country for years but even the memory of it.  The guy that kills liberal teachers by starving the schools that hire them to death!! Takes the books used by them and has a national bonfire with them and replaces them with the truth.

The guy that screams that if you cross my border I'LL KILL YOU!! and send the carcass back.

The guy that gets the hell out of the way of the American builders and doers and inventors and crushes anybody that stands in their way..   And call out the idiots that do things like stop the power companies from using coal and claims that he doesn't want to put the coal producers out of business.

Well you get my drift!!
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2015, 07:02:58 AM »
I endorse both of the above!   ::thumbsup::

Libertatem aut mori!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »
Sure, the MFM is shocked at this...but anybody remotely above a room tempature IQ knows libiots are now so hard left that the leftmost moonbat is always going to look more attractive to this lemmings...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/shock-poll-warren-leads-clinton-in-iowa-n.h./article/2560098#!

And frankly, if in a general election Walker somehow manages to be there, I can think of few I would like to see trying to go after him than this moron!   ::popcorn::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2015, 07:46:52 AM »
It appears the never-ending saga of Zippergate could be doing more to scare of bundlers as anything.  I think a general weariness with the Clintons is a big factor too, too bad for Hildabeast, but that's the way it is.

But, it does open the door for a scary-as-sh*t moonbeam psycho like Fauxahontas Warren to take that Wymynz token and accept the DemonRat coronation.

::speechless::

But if Walker is the opponent, I absolutely love that matchup!

Anything else, and I think the E-GOP goes down in flames.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2015, 08:27:12 AM »
Don't underestimate the Pubbies ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2015, 08:52:37 AM »

Don't underestimate the Pubbies ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Can we just call it now? There is a 0% chance Walker will be the eGOP candidate. Between the establishment and the Dems sending plants into the caucuses  you will get another Bushy McRomney RINO.  Who will loose because the GOP thinks it can relay on the "lesser of two evils" to garner their base support.
Didn't happen with Romney. Even less likely with whoever this RINO  will be. You can't be the lesser of two evils once you realize they are all plying for the same team as the opposition.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2015, 09:24:36 AM »

Can we just call it now? There is a 0% chance Walker will be the eGOP candidate. Between the establishment and the Dems sending plants into the caucuses  you will get another Bushy McRomney RINO.  Who will loose because the GOP thinks it can relay on the "lesser of two evils" to garner their base support.
Didn't happen with Romney. Even less likely with whoever this RINO  will be. You can't be the lesser of two evils once you realize they are all plying for the same team as the opposition.

We all calling it now, I would not want to go to 0% chance, if anybody can beat the odds and the E-GOP it will be Walker or it will be nobody, but certainly the odds are very steep.

Let's hold off on the call for now and see where we are this time next year.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2015, 11:38:37 AM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/building_a_durable_gop_for_2016_and_beyond.html

::)

Yeah, swell plan...if we were going into 1988!

Too late now, so sad too bad...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero