Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202971 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2015, 11:57:27 AM »
Moonbats + social media = stuck on stupid frozen in digital time forever

http://weaselzippers.us/215272-cher-wrestles-free-from-her-straightjacket-says-scott-walker-is-a-racist-sexist-liar/

Wow, what a enormous intellect!  Well, enormous compared to an old sponge...or a used Q-tip...

::hysterical::

Yeah, listen Ms. AdHom Attack Bitch...you hold your breath...permanently.   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »
How should Conservatives respond to Democrat-Media Complex false assumption "gotchya" ambushes?

Bruce Walker at American Thinker is on the right track...but his suggested answer is too long.  Most latter day American's (even descent ones) have a short attention span.  You have to hit the highlights bing-bang-boom!  If a venue provides the time to explain in more detail, fine...but you have to be quick on your feet and swift of mind and employ all the wit, humor, scorn and truth you can muster and deliver it in quick rapid-fire action.

Basically...our guys n' gals have to work harder because they are surrounded from within and without by enemies seeking their destruction...we'all have to plan and act accordingly.

Anything less is mailing it in...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: March 03, 2015, 11:47:33 AM »
Does anybody...even among DemonRats, care if this clown runs for POTUS?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/former-maryland-governor-omalley-rules-senate-bid-reports-133010094.html

I never hear anything about him and I can't help think...if he hasn't created a fuss...probably another perfect stealth candidate for DemonRats...

Heck typing this exhausted all the damn I give...

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #184 on: March 03, 2015, 12:48:36 PM »
Does anybody...even among DemonRats, care if this clown runs for POTUS?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/former-maryland-governor-omalley-rules-senate-bid-reports-133010094.html

I never hear anything about him and I can't help think...if he hasn't created a fuss...probably another perfect stealth candidate for DemonRats...

Heck typing this exhausted all the damn I give...
He's as big a piece of excrement as everyone in MD thinks he is. Left MD as a basket case of typical Liberal/progressive over spending just like every other asshole that has the "D" associated with.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: March 06, 2015, 11:23:32 AM »
The psychotic lecherous hump of a climate hoaxer considers a run...

http://weaselzippers.us/216235-al-gore-on-presidential-weather-watch-for-another-potus-run/

...I cannot believe he even believes he has a shot...I think this is a way to use a campaign to fund coffers that can be parlayed into personal enrichment than anything else...the climate fraud scam has taken on a lot of water and is sinking...and people are onto eco-scams now...

Poor fat fool needs a cash infusion...

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: April 07, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »
Something stinks like a dead bloated road-killed raccoon tossed into your living room...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-07/rand-paul-s-first-challenge-defeat-ted-cruz

WTF?  Why is Rand's first challenge to wipe out Cruz?  Not siding with one or the other, just asking why the better strategy wouldn't be for Ted and Rand to wipe out the E-GOP stooges?

This makes it sound like Rand is on the E-GOP payroll and doing their dirty work to muck up the GOP field so the usual useless gutter-dwelling E-GOP loser can get the nomination and promptly have their progressive-lite asses routed by the real thing once again!!!

Stupids.  They are just a bunch of stupids!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2015, 12:56:47 PM »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2015, 05:24:33 PM »
   I wish he said one damned thing that could be called new!!All  I want to hear is HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?? ONE LITTLE BIT OF SPECIFICITY!!   (I hope I spelled it right)
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2015, 10:30:10 AM »
Something stinks like a dead bloated road-killed raccoon tossed into your living room...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-07/rand-paul-s-first-challenge-defeat-ted-cruz

WTF?  Why is Rand's first challenge to wipe out Cruz?  Not siding with one or the other, just asking why the better strategy wouldn't be for Ted and Rand to wipe out the E-GOP stooges?

This makes it sound like Rand is on the E-GOP payroll and doing their dirty work to muck up the GOP field so the usual useless gutter-dwelling E-GOP loser can get the nomination and promptly have their progressive-lite asses routed by the real thing once again!!!

Stupids.  They are just a bunch of stupids!

And now Rand Paul has said any law that results in disproportionate conviction rates for non-whites should be repealed.

I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=57134
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2015, 11:24:36 AM »
He's goin' for the Negro vote. Best of luck, Champ.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2015, 11:48:18 AM »
 ::cussing::  GOP!

Bunch of  ::cussing:: Vichy scum!!!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2015, 10:26:54 PM »
He's goin' for the Negro vote. Best of luck, Chump.

Fixed it.

And it sounds like Cruz is getting some serious backing in the form of some kind of an allegedly conservative super pac. So...not just Rand but all of the field will have their hands full.

Ed Morrissey's comments are found here.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:26:09 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2015, 07:14:42 AM »
It's all well and good.

But money is one thing, a good candidate is another...sure that's two down when we've been saddled with no better than one for quite a while (and it wasn't the candidate)...the third element is the clincher - not playing the Democrat-Media Complex game!  Now, Ted shows promise.  If he refuses any D-MC run/hosted/moderated debates in the primaries and general election, if he refuses to be baited by the D-MC and go on a direct-to-the-people campaign, if he basically runs his campaign like a total war contest with the entire D-MC as the enemy not just whatever titular head they regurgitate up...maybe then he'll make it.  And once in we'll see if he can keep his principles and promises.  And we'll see if all that happens if there is any time to fix the plunge into the abyss...

That's a lot of if's and but's...

Same applies to Walker or anybody else.

We shall see.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst.   ;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »
[
And now Rand Paul has said any law that results in disproportionate conviction rates for non-whites should be repealed.

I see an America where criminal justice is applied equally and any law that disproportionately incarcerates people of color is repealed.

[/quote]

Looks like Rand Paul is 100% fought off or blackmailed ( is there a difference?)  Of course I always suspect his father was there to make sure conservatives were never attracted to more libertarian views --  hence the idiotic isolationist stance most big L libertarians take on foreign policy. Of course in the new world where the dollar isn't the reserve and our natural resources are being pilfered, that sort of isolationism becomes far more feasible.

Paul is obviously the eGOP's chosen attack dog to get people like Cruz and (maybe) Walker while leaving the Jeb Bush/Mcain/Romney rino elect "above it all"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #196 on: April 11, 2015, 08:25:29 AM »
[

Looks like Rand Paul is 100% fought off or blackmailed ( is there a difference?)  Of course I always suspect his father was there to make sure conservatives were never attracted to more libertarian views --  hence the idiotic isolationist stance most big L libertarians take on foreign policy. Of course in the new world where the dollar isn't the reserve and our natural resources are being pilfered, that sort of isolationism becomes far more feasible.

Paul is obviously the eGOP's chosen attack dog to get people like Cruz and (maybe) Walker while leaving the Jeb Bush/Mcain/Romney rino elect "above it all"
[/quote]
....and what laws might they be. there are absolutely no laws written that except those that favor minorities such as hate crime sentence guidelines. Has anyone here heard of any law of such description? Anyone at all?  Course not! The laws are put into place to make stiffer penalties for certain crimes but it's the people committing those crimes are generally over sampled by certain minorities. '

The statement sounds like he Paul placating to those minorities when in fact it really is a non sequitur from the start. ::rockethrow:: Let's see how many fish he reels in with this bait/lure.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2015, 07:18:23 AM »
The Bloody Bitch of Benghazi announces...

'fought children and families all her career'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3035748/Everyday-Americans-need-champion-Wealthy-Hillary-Clinton-enters-race-president.html

Yeah, we know...

::hysterical::

“I’m running for president. Every­day Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion,”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/she-makes-it-official-clinton-is-ready-for-hillary/2015/04/12/2d4df304-e15c-11e4-905f-cc896d379a32_story.html

::saywhat::   ::hysterical::

So, everyday American is wealthy, elitist and entitled?  Sounds like a very small voting block...good luck with that!   ::laughonfloor::

Hey, where's Bill?! 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero