Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202905 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #720 on: April 01, 2016, 07:08:32 AM »
Yeah, I can't do a balut either.

::exitstageleft::

Heh, that's a good gif 'Soup.   ::thumbsup::

I forgot what they are called, but they got those fried butterflied shrimp thingies too.

::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #721 on: April 01, 2016, 07:28:15 AM »
The latest from the puppetmasters...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/confirmed-cruz-camp-stealing-trump-delegates-states-trump-won-video/

...all's fair in...whatever...

Latter day politics...it's like pulling pantyhose over your face and trying to chew a steak...all it will do is piss you off.

The only recyclable campaign sign available from now till end-of-illusion-day...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #722 on: April 01, 2016, 11:56:17 AM »
Chaos breeds opportunity...

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-04-01/rnc-lays-groundwork-for-nominee-who-may-not-be-trump

...I can't really lose either way, so...

...fires start for many reasons...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #723 on: April 07, 2016, 08:21:49 AM »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #724 on: April 07, 2016, 09:39:09 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/mark-levin-on-nevertrump

Yup.

"“Now those people out there, those people out there who are saying ‘stop Trump,’ I can understand ‘stop Trump’ in a primary process,” Levin said. “But stop Trump or you’ll vote for Hillary? Stop Trump or you won’t vote at all? These people are not conservatives. They’re not constitutionalists. They’re frauds. They’re fakes. They’re not brave. They’re asinine. They’re buffoons.”"

No. The buffoon is the person who thinks that their vote matters in any way at all. The Power that Be will ensure a candidate who will do their bidding ( or who can be manipulated to do so)   gets in. I don't even imagine that there are two separate cabals of powers that be.  I think there is just one, that allows a second quasi-cabal to exist just for appearances , but which is completely under their control when push comes to shove.  Trump was handpicked to run in the second cabal's (fake)  primary by the first cabal - the second cabal doesn't want either Cruz nor Trump, and will probably choose Trump  because they know he was handpicked by  the first cabal, who in the end have them by the balls and  will ensure Trump gets the nomination.  Hillary, as a reliable lapdog of the First Cabal will get the nomination for the Dems.  Now the First Cabal has two of their chosen ones running, and will probably allow Trump to win -- because more Statist Cowbell   at this point may make the pot boil over -- and you boil a frog slowly.  They need someone to take the heat off a while,  and Trump will do it without undoing anything they want to keep.  If the heat is down enough after a First term,  you can betcha Hillary Heir elect to the throne will be next in line. Again.  If killing 4 men, running guns to Syria and releasing State secrets isn't enough to sink Clinton, loosing a national election won't either. Hell Trump himself might pardon her in the name  of "healing"  - Its all extend and pretend.  They are trying to buy time, because the Millennials and immigrants are their hope for the future - bred to be happier with less.  Give them an iPad  and a welfare check and most will never even realize what they lost in the transaction.

Our only real hope is that reality won't give them the time they want.

So no. I won't vote for Trump. I won't vote for Hillary. I won't vote.  Foregone conclusion anyway.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #725 on: April 07, 2016, 10:05:12 AM »
Our only real hope is that reality won't give them the time they want.

And often I find myself thinking we are naive to be pinning our hopes on this.  Yes we all know the economy is based largely on fictional abstractions, and that supposedly for that reason it simply cannot continue.  But in my daily commute, my time every day in the office, and everywhere else for that matter, I see no evidence that it's going to do anything but keep going.  How many interests are vested in it continuing?  It's not just the interests of the elites.  The commoners are vested in it too.

Maybe they really can just indefinitely create money out of thin air, on the premise that some hypothetical future society will make good on it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #726 on: April 07, 2016, 10:50:20 AM »
It's been working so far, so...

Sometimes it hard to tell how much longer it can go on, then I see how many centuries Rome limped along in their batsyt crazy emperor phase...but our time compression is exponentially greater than then so where they had centuries we have years...

How many we have left? Probably fewer than people would like or think.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #727 on: April 07, 2016, 12:10:22 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/04/let_my_people_go_how_trump_and_cruz_deliver_the_gop.html

I think this is right, take special note of the opinion of The Butthead!

But Ted will not throw his support to Trump.  Neither Trump or Cruz will be coronated in Cleveland and people will be stuck with another turd vs demon non- choice and I will laugh my ass off and cull those people who dare say they never saw this coming.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #728 on: April 07, 2016, 12:27:02 PM »
And often I find myself thinking we are naive to be pinning our hopes on this.  Yes we all know the economy is based largely on fictional abstractions, and that supposedly for that reason it simply cannot continue.  But in my daily commute, my time every day in the office, and everywhere else for that matter, I see no evidence that it's going to do anything but keep going.  How many interests are vested in it continuing?  It's not just the interests of the elites.  The commoners are vested in it too.

Maybe they really can just indefinitely create money out of thin air, on the premise that some hypothetical future society will make good on it.

It didn't keep going in Wiemar, or Zimbabwe, or Argentina,  or Venezuela...  the effects are in part hidden - we are the reserve and the "flight to perceived  saftey " from other currency collapses is delaying the day of reckoning  -  Unemployment is  high (percentage of workforce) ,  but Disability Fraud  and welfare ave hidden that problem -Your EBT is charged auto magically - no lines for bread or cheese.   Actual GDP is in contraction, dividends from companies that actually pay such are falling - but the Fed Plunge Team and the banks are  ensuring the Stock Market displays the illusion, not the reality. (http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/2016/04/the-worst-quarter-for-dividends-since.html) And no one wants to face the reality, so yeah,  the impetus is there to keep going -- till we can't.  At some point a Hot War, or a financial war with the BRICs will bring this down-- but  the BRICS have every reason to promote a smooth transition that allows them to exit the dollar gracefully - preserving the value of the dollar reserves they own.

The evidence is that they will keep it going as long as possible, but I doubt that is indefinitely. I have seen no evidence that the factors tat originally caused my alram are residing or changing. Heck, we are right back to the pre-2008 - "give a loan to anyone who wants one" phase of housing again (http://themortgagereports.com/18963/federal-reserve-senior-loan-officer-survey-mortgage-rates-q4-2015)- and even with that  the housing markets are stalling ( http://politicalcalculations.blogspot.com/2016/04/stalling-new-home-prices-and-rising.html)  and prices are still way above the pre-2000 trend line - which indicates to me they have a long way to fall to be inline with "reality" again. The National debt is still increasing by a trillion a year,  SS and Medicare will be insolvent by 2020 and Medicaid already is.  Public pensions are still woefully underfunded. The 100 Trillions in CDS are still out there.  100 years ago people would have panicked - pulled their savings. This population is too stupid to panic, they are sure that "TOP MEN" will solve the issue before it becomes their problem.   They are stretching a rubber band, at some point they let go or the band snaps. As long as the money they print remains sequestered in  the accounts of cronies who use it solely to keep up the illusion  that they are solvent, we won't see reality on the streets.  But once they are forced to print 100%  of Obamacare, Welfare, Disability, Social Security and Medicaid?  Well that money ends up on the streets, and yes it will drive the inflation big time. And yes,  the official numbers are starting to show "wage growth" - and they say this is because the labor market is "getting tighter" - with the lowest workforce participation since the 70s and all of the new immigrants streaming across the border? Its getting tighter?  No. Its the first signs of monetary  inflation, and probably a bit of the job killing new Minimum wage laws. 

I too am very worried they can drag this out long enough that no one resists when the collapse comes. But come it will.  Just as it eventually came to all of those other places.  BRICs will one day have so little exposure that dropping the dollar and securing themselves as the owners of the new world reserve is worth their losses. Or they simply start buying US assets ( I think that is the only reason RE prices are as high as they are) Or a world war makes such considerations moot.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #729 on: April 07, 2016, 01:50:41 PM »
So no. I won't vote for Trump. I won't vote for Hillary. I won't vote.  Foregone conclusion anyway.

Where's the fun in that?

Let's party like it's 1099!

::newyear::

SMOD - 2016

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #730 on: April 07, 2016, 02:04:23 PM »
Thanks.  I was not trying to be a Debbie Downer (funny that I say "downer" in regard to the collapse not coming -- that's how f**ked up our world is now).

I just find myself increasingly aware that I will be 40 in a few years.  I have been lamenting the detestable state of Western Civilization since my early 20s, and at that time just somehow assumed I'd still be young enough when The Event finally happened.  Now I worry.  I would like The Event to happen when I am still young enough to actively resist the forces of darkness, and when there are still enough of us living who have some memory of what it was like in The Before Time, The Long Long Ago.  What about the Millennials and younger?  Their entire lives have been steeped in suffocating Political Correctness.  They literally know no other America.

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #731 on: April 09, 2016, 07:33:03 PM »
  I'm waiting to see who Rubio makes a deal with.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2016, 11:00:21 PM »
That whole Colorado Primary thing? Yeah, it worked out as expected
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/disgusting-colorado-trump-delegate-scratched-list-gop-convention-cruzers-take-delegates/

Yeah, everyone here knows I am not fan of Trump, and that I believe at least some of the charges listed in the resolution to be true.
And in no way do I condone or approve of this BS. If a delegate in my state was elected to vote for Trump, they should be free to do so.
End. Of. Story.

Some relevant comments:

custom by crunch showmerancher • 12 hours ago

That's kind of how I see it.... I'll vote for Trump as the Republican Candidate, as an Independent, or I'll write it in, but I will vote for the Candidate of MY choice.

If a lot of disenfranchised voters go Democrat and it brings on the insolvency of the US, which it will, so be it. Got guns, grub, and land for a garden..... let the cities burn.

babydriver custom by crunch • 5 hours ago

Glad our house is paid off.

Share ›

threetoesknows babydriver • 4 hours ago

Mine isn't, let the bank send the little man over to repossess it. It will be the last thing they ever do. Not one more step backwards to these GOP/DEM bastards. Come and take it!
    •
    •
    Share ›

Aitch748 showmerancher • 12 hours ago

That's pretty much what people's reactions should be when the GOP goes back to sending letters and emails begging for money:

GOP: "We can defeat the Democrats, but only if you send us $5, $10, $25, or more!"

VOTER: "Sorry, it's YOUR party, not mine. Go fund your own fake kabuki-theater battles."

Share ›

seekingtruth Aitch748 • 10 hours ago

They have sent me and my husband countless letters begging for a donation, called us for donations we hang the phone up. The truth is the GOP has no supporters unless they are themselves, their donors and their bought and paid for delegates who seem to be willing to hijack the votes of the people and do what their corrupt party says. Teh GOP has no party. Have fun GOP you won't get donations or votes from we the people. We will go dem before you.

Share ›

rain33 Constitution101 • 4 hours ago

You are under the misapprehension that your vote matters. This is as fundamentally as bad as it gets! We are basically being told that we have been manipulated in the past to support the nominee they selected for us,but as we are no longer buying that nonsense, we are being told 'too bad, your vote count'. The GOP don't need to be ignored, they need to be punished. I will vote straight democrat ticket, for the first time in my life, so are both my parents and other family members I have spoken to.

That the GOP here refuses to let that happen, tells you all you need to know about the GOP here. Let them burn in hell.

JackRabbit SWDC • 5 hours ago

That's right. Straight ticket Dumborat. The RNC thinks this is funny? They're so smart, they're fine with losing the presidency as long as they retain Congress. THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL. May as well turn it all over to the Dems, put the pedal to the metal and take this over the cliff asap. The death by a thousand cuts, establishment schmucks from both sides...I'm done with that. Their cute little "nevertrump" hashtag...it's going to be NEVERRNC this fall. Thieving POS bastards.

Mind, I think the vote democrat to punish the GOP BS is mostly DNC bots, but whatever. Just. Don't. Vote.  Make it obvious that most of America doesn't care and the rest have given up the illsuion that it matters. Let the next POTUS enjoy the firm mandate of 10% of the population.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:28:07 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2016, 05:28:24 AM »

Damn if that doesn't have leftist written all over it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2016, 07:37:30 AM »
Latter Day America is fuggin fantastic, eh?!

The Cleveland Show will set a new low, you just wait and see!

The Reckoning approaches, get ready for BITS, it's what will be for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight munchies.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #735 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:36 AM »
More Colorado fallout.

Didn't need to threaten delegates, just had to pick the right ones...step one, people have no voice, that leads to step two, party controlling delegate selection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHf9STUKV8

10 second delegate plugs?  Well, sure.  The people who know know the people they need to know.

Back when I participated we had 1 minute.  Same thing, just better hidden than something as shameless as 10 seconds.  Same result though, stacked delegates.

Why anybody would want to belong to either major party is to me a sign of a dangerously weak and feeble mind.

And people already pre-disposed to hating Trump will call this sour grapes, I have no special love for the guy, never thought much of him before this and that hasn't changed...and I see his comments as honest, the process is gamed, anybody not coming to that conclusion no matter what horse they back or not is not being honest.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/276054-trump-slams-rnc-chairman-calls-2016-process-a-disgrace

And good luck getting RNC head doing anything...you'd need a paramedic's jaws-of-life to pry his skull from the establishment butt...same as it ever was.

And 'ol weepy drunk cultist is at the altar again...making me hate his champion for letting this a-hole go on and on with this religious purity test crap again...

What a dick...that pathetic dreck-chucker can up and keel over any second now!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #736 on: April 14, 2016, 07:52:52 AM »
As expected by everyone but an E-GOP moron (but I repeat myself) or a Prog...no charges for Trump's guy in Florida Presstitute non-event...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/266651-breaking-trump-campaign-manager-will-not-be-prosecuted-for-alleged-assault-on-michelle-fields/

But, for all establishment types the allegation is all that matters, job well done, can sleep soundly, eh?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #737 on: April 14, 2016, 10:20:55 AM »
One of the consequences of this election season is that my estimation of Moonbattery.com has dropped considerably.  I understand preferring Ted Cruz.  I get that.  But for the past few months virtually every post over there has been a takedown of Trump, and some of the tactics are exactly like what the MSM has done to all Republicans for years.  It's rather disappointing from a site I used to respect.

They even went so far as to say that Hillary would be better -- and they did not mean from a "worse is better" angle either.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #738 on: April 14, 2016, 11:19:39 AM »
One of the consequences of this election season is that my estimation of Moonbattery.com has dropped considerably.  I understand preferring Ted Cruz.  I get that.  But for the past few months virtually every post over there has been a takedown of Trump, and some of the tactics are exactly like what the MSM has done to all Republicans for years.  It's rather disappointing from a site I used to respect.

They even went so far as to say that Hillary would be better -- and they did not mean from a "worse is better" angle either.

Yeah, it is illuminating (in a nuclear fireball kind of way) how easily the Establishment is using Cruz and Cruz supporters to bring down Trump by any means necessary and that Cruz and Cruz supporters are deluded enough to think this sews it up for their guy...like somehow when they all roll into Cleveland the Cruz coronation is effected and nah nah nah nah nah...

It is going to be hilarious seeing these folks get effed over...and then get effed again as yet another Establishment ticket goes on to lose to the next scum-sucking-low-life-bucket-of-proglodyte-scat to ooze out of the DNC pukefest!

And I am pissed and disappointed that Ted hasn't told that weepy batshyt lunatic Beck to STFD and STFU.

But, you lie down with dogs...

::smallestviolin::

Oh well, this is our Bad Emperor phase, get used to more and more batshyt.

ETA - Here is a another dog for your consideration...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/wow-anti-trump-rnc-delegate-says-shell-vote-hillary-trump-video/

Yup, might get crabs and scabbies and God knows what else from that bitch!  Y'all in the Anybody-But-Trump crowd better get checked out!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 11:26:52 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #739 on: April 14, 2016, 01:22:23 PM »
They are delusional if they think Cruz is going to beat Hillary.  The MSM is going to pull out all the usual tactics and they will have Cruz painted with all the stereotypical descriptions: nerdy, a square, a Bible thumper, and so on.  They would do it to Trump too, the difference is that Trump has in a way become almost immune to it, and if anything seems energized by their smear campaigns.

I shouldn't even really care, because (hat tip Western Rifle Shooters Association) TINVOWOOT -- There Is No Voting Our Way Out Of This.

- Yours Truly