Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 203025 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #800 on: May 04, 2016, 01:26:36 PM »
25 days and counting until I'm out of here.  Good luck, America.  And let me know if you ever decide to return to a nation of adults, ever again.

::upsidedownflag::

Have you decided where you'll go?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #801 on: May 04, 2016, 01:31:43 PM »
So it's the Trumpster......mainly because Cruz became unhinged, said and did all sorts of wild things. Too bad, I was looking forward to fasting and praying with glen beck, laying hands on my radio and maybe calling in and speaking in tongues. Too bad he didn't get that bright idea with Mitt, he most assuredly would be President today.

So....I'm taking this one step at a time. Gotta find your fun where you can in this screwed up world. He said he will now focus on the hildabeast, which should be one hell of a good time.

Oh.....I like the meme of trump holding the gun but instead of telling faggots to get in, we will make America great again, it would be much more effective if it read " ok faggots ( and all associated with fagdom), dispite you we will now make America great again".
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #802 on: May 04, 2016, 03:34:48 PM »
Well,  I am not crazy about Trump,  but if he helps end this stupidity that has become presidential elections, it will be worth it.   The two party system needs to be blown up.   If the cost of ending the Democrat party is the end of the Republican party,  then so be it.

There was no way a President Cruz was going to be able to do that (a President Cruz would have been much like President Bush 2 and you know how that went),  and of course a President Bernie or Hillary want the current nonsense.    The current system has to end or the nation is done.     To be honest,  its probably already too late.

I think its possible Trump will win big.    The problem is,  its also possible he will also lose big.   There will not be a middle ground this time around,  it won't be close.   Trump will need to win a number of blue states to reduce the built in advantage for Democrats.   It could be possible as he does appear to get support from those who otherwise wouldn't vote for a Republican. 

Trump's greatest gift may be that the usual media attacks don't work (yet).    Those wear down all Republican candidates.   It seems to bring Trump energy.

And he likely will be running against a equally disliked Clinton.

The Democrats may be weakened by a contested convention,  something that most had predicted for the Republicans.   Bernie supporters will find out that Hillary is the party pick to matter how the vote went.   They are now the wild card.   What will they do when they find out Bernie is out?   Will they contest at the convention, stay home on election day,  or do the usual fall into line and vote for Hillary?   The Bernie bots seem far less likely to fall into line unlike the Democrat norm.

I think Bernie may actually be harder to beat in the general election if somehow he bumps off Hillary.  If Barry managed to bump her off,  its still possible that Bernie could too. 

I am going to vote for Trump.   

We all know what we get with Bernie and Hillary.   We may get nothing with Trump too, but you never know,  we could get something.   We know we get zip with the Democrats,  so its worth the risk.   At minimum,  the economy will finally show some signs of life.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #803 on: May 04, 2016, 03:39:22 PM »

I am going to vote for Trump.   

We all know what we get with Bernie and Hillary.   We may get nothing with Trump too, but you never know,  we could get something.   We know we get zip with the Democrats,  so its worth the risk.   At minimum,  the economy will finally show some signs of life.

Sounds like the standard "lesser of two evils"  argument.

Cthulhu 2016 - Why choose the Lesser evil?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #804 on: May 04, 2016, 05:54:07 PM »
I like the entertainment factor, really, what else is there? Heck, maybe I will have the bourbon and shot glass ready and watch debates.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #805 on: May 04, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
The debates should be priceless.....If anything, Trump will call Hillary what she is....and that's a hell of a lot. The media will be calling for blood, every itty bitty faction the dems have will all be offended...there will be lawsuits, dems will riot, Trump will be blamed, it's gonna be great.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #806 on: May 04, 2016, 08:24:18 PM »
The debates should be priceless.....If anything, Trump will call Hillary what she is....and that's a hell of a lot. The media will be calling for blood, every itty bitty faction the dems have will all be offended...there will be lawsuits, dems will riot, Trump will be blamed, it's gonna be great.

The great part is that he wont have to make anything up.   ::danceban::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #807 on: May 04, 2016, 08:41:08 PM »
It will be hilarious watching libs go full tard and not get anything to satisfy their tantrums.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #808 on: May 05, 2016, 06:21:16 AM »
25 days and counting until I'm out of here.  Good luck, America.  And let me know if you ever decide to return to a nation of adults, ever again.

::upsidedownflag::

Have you decided where you'll go?

Manila to Taiwan back to this, eventually.

http://interaksyon.com/business/121386/construction-of-p1-7-t-clark-green-city-to-start-next-year---bcda

Or across the river in Angeles City, if too expensive.  The fun part is, I can take years in figuring out where I'll land. 

The funny thing is, they're ready to elect their version of Trump, in which Breitbart has carried several stories about.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #809 on: May 05, 2016, 06:45:37 AM »
Oh, yeah..."the Punisher" former boxer...sounds like the Filipino version of Jesse Ventura more than Trump.

They could also have Vice President "Bongbong", son of the late dictator Marcos.  And Manny Pacquiao is running for Senate.

Elections are next week aren't they?  I recall it was early May, that's about all I remember.

Didn't know about this Clark development.  I like the PI, the people and the food...hopefully they don't end up handing everything over to leftist loons or revert to authoritarianism, I'd like to see them independent and prosperous.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #810 on: May 05, 2016, 02:30:06 PM »
I hope it turns out like Bonifacio Global City, only without the extreme housing expense.

Ya, Bongbong as VP is depressing.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #811 on: May 09, 2016, 10:46:01 AM »
Okay Trump basically said "Of course there will be more, that is what "more" means..

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/9/11639292/donald-trump-default-print-money

Can we stop pretending Trump will make a beneficial difference now?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #812 on: May 09, 2016, 11:22:39 AM »
Define "benefit"?   ::evil::

ETA - MEM (My Entertainment Matters!)  :D

Trump, doing what Obama failed to, unite the races...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/rapper-azealia-banks-endorses-trump-says-hillary-talks-black-people-like-pets/

Heh!

ETA - More entertainment?  Yes, please!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton/index.html

Pressed into it by ProgWhore Cuomo, but he didn't flinch, fib or fumble.  It is this kind of up-yours attitude many people crave.  There is only one way to deal with hardcore Prog trash like Obama and the Clinton's - constant attack on all sides.  Overload their crisis management team, it's all they have, they don't have "campaign managers", they have damage control, period.  Bombard them, make them keeping doubling-down on idiocy, lies and threats.  Reveal their ugliness for all the see.  Make their puny little heads pop!  Even with all the Presstitutes behind them, all the union of foreign cash and Hollyweirdo's they cannot keep up with an unrelenting attack if it is sustained.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:12:05 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #813 on: May 16, 2016, 07:46:26 AM »
Heh, Obama slams Trump Wall...Trump responds with solid hook into the jaw of the jackass!

Donald J. Trump
April 28 at 5:00am ยท
President Obama understands that you build strong, tall, beautiful walls to keep people out who don't belong. People who get permission can enter the White House LEGALLY!

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156978027265725

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #814 on: May 16, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »
And this...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-15/gop-finally-gets-it-people-just-dont-care-trump-rewrote-playbook

Pretty much people don't care what is lobbed at Donald, as long as he fights back, people just don't care, they are that fed up with business as usual...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #815 on: May 16, 2016, 08:27:59 AM »
And, since it seems to be a Moron Monday...

http://patriotretort.com/please-shut-mitt-romney-up/

sasse/kasich...

Sounds like a neurological disorder...

::hysterical::

::mooning::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #816 on: May 16, 2016, 04:53:19 PM »

sasse/kasich...

What have we got here.....Establishment types, clamoring they are conservative, recruiting a moderate to find a conservative? And they act like a dog, re visiting their own vomit?  My Gawd.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #817 on: May 17, 2016, 07:08:30 AM »

sasse/kasich...

What have we got here.....Establishment types, clamoring they are conservative, recruiting a moderate to find a conservative? And they act like a dog, re visiting their own vomit?  My Gawd.

Heh!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #818 on: May 17, 2016, 11:37:26 AM »
Hildaskank trying to play the wymenz card again...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/271915-hillary-ad-attacks-trump-as-sexist-trump-goes-nuclear/

Yeah, and Hildaskank helped cover it all up and threatened/ruined those who tried to speak up for their rights!

BAM!  Down goes Hildaskank!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #819 on: May 19, 2016, 07:00:57 AM »
Heh!

Your run-of-the-mill Pubbie would never speak the truth so boldly!

"By the way, you know, it's not like the worst things, OK," Trump said. "You look at what Clinton's gone through with all of the problems and all of the things that he's done."
Hannity went on to question whether the newspaper would interview women including Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey. All three have accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct.
"In one case, it's about exposure. In another case, it's about groping and fondling and touching against a woman's will," Hannity said.
"And rape," Trump responded.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/19/trump-refers-to-alleged-bill-clinton-sexual-indiscretions-as-rape.html

If Hildabeast survives Berniacs and indictments...this is going to be an epic smakckdown.   :D

And, regarding SCROTUS...potential nominees from Hildabest or Berniac are likely to be a nightmare, what was relatively unknown until now is who Trump would consider...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/18/donald-trump-supreme-court-list-conservative-judges

...though calling the comparisons to Dread Traitor Roberts especially and to a lesser degree Alito "successful" has to be taken with a grain of salt...certainly the prospective individuals would be preferable to the trash we've been saddled with by the SCoaMF...and certainly better than anything any other Prog would shackle is with.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:39:41 AM by Libertas »