Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202898 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1060 on: October 06, 2016, 12:09:01 PM »
"Smegyn" - I almost missed that!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1061 on: October 07, 2016, 07:20:05 AM »
How come Smegyn never covers proglodyte corruption and lawlessness?

IL, OH...now fraud and criminal acts in VA, CO, CA...PA...every fricken where!

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/dead-people-and-illegal-immigrants-are-being-registered-to-vote-all-over-america

Indiana crap is expanding like a ravenous virus!

http://fox59.com/2016/10/06/state-police-expand-indiana-voter-registration-project-investigation-to-57-counties/

But, establishment a-holes don't care...proglodytes can do no wrong...

99% of the media is in cahoots with them...

::outrage::

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:44:44 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1062 on: October 07, 2016, 08:06:58 AM »
And B Hussein O's foreign pals will largely be in...areas where proglodyte cheating will be least likely...like largely white precincts I bet!

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/global-bureaucrats-invited-by-obama-to-inspect-us-elections/

I see any of this garbage...they're gonna get tossed out!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1063 on: October 08, 2016, 09:24:42 AM »
Clinton, now 67, also shared a lot of intimacies regarding his marriage toHillary.
They left Gennifer in no doubt that the union is far from 'traditional.'
She said: ‘What they have is very strong.
'It obviouslyworked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.’
When rumours surfaced recently of an affairbetween Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.
The rumours concerning Huma, wife ofdisgraced former Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, 49, emerged as she stood by her husband in the wake of his recent 'sexting' scandal.
Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I justknow what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexualand he didn’t care. He should know.
'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html#ixzz4MVHmboLH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

::puke::

The First American Female President shouldn't be a batshyt crazy vindictive bi-sexual freak who has to be kept alive and upright by a team of doctors and who had a kid out of wedlock to hide her freakishness!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 09:40:52 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1064 on: October 08, 2016, 12:56:31 PM »
Wow....

Obama: Hey Bill, how's Hillary's head?
Bill: Well, she is no Monica.

I guess Trump needs to quit talking dirty and actually molest someone so he will be accepted.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1065 on: October 09, 2016, 11:13:40 AM »
Yup, nothing gets you better street-cred with progressives like raping women and then having your lesbian wife go destroy them.

And yeah, we live in country we allowed to be hijacked by complete and utter morons on the one hand and keep giving power to a bunch of candy-ass pubbies who only know how to grab their ankles and enable the progressives...so that we can see utterly stupid sh*t like this unfold -

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-08/republicans-wish-for-pence-led-ticket-as-trump-video-roils-race

How come people aren't chasing Clinton down, why hasn't she even been indicted for treason and covering up messes she made like Benghazi and Emailgate?  Why is Bill Clinton not a registered sex offender?

But a stupid frat-boy quip from 2005 that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and that is grounds for anything?  It doesn't even come close to the Clinton Standard of Behavior...and he should use that quip in the debate I won't be watching...and take all gloves off.

Certainly doesn't rise to Obama's Bitch nigga buy your own damn fries!" comment or anything ever said by that turdsack LBJ!

But these puking dog pubbies are told to bark by the proglodyte media and arf they go!

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/08/paul-ryan-shouted-down-by-trump-supporters-in-wisconsin/

What a bunch of assholes!  Somebody needs to kick the piss out of those clowns too!  Nice to see people hound that wuss Ryan!

Somebody better get Bobby back on his meds...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/09/jon-voight-defends-trump-remarks-blasts-robert-de-niro-for-ugly-rant.html

...guess somebody is worried they won't be Bill's wingman if he isn't made First Lady and chasing interns, eh?

And while the press and every low-info voter and barely sentient bipodal moron goes about ignoring the real danger to women...sex assaulter Bill Clinton and the enabler and destroy of womens lives Hillary Clinton...maybe Trump should invite those assaulted to the rest of the debates and stop fighting with one hand behind your back!

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/09/breitbart-news-exclusive-video-interview-bill-clinton-accuser-juanita-broaddrick-breaks-describing-brutal-rapes/

https://twitter.com/kathleenwilley/status/784803445098242048

Until the presstitutes and the rest of the country deals with the shatbag Clintons...I'd shove all this filth back into their faces!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:36:34 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1066 on: October 09, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »
Yes, so according to the MSM and GOP Establishment, some decade-old bragging and sh*t-talking by Donald Trump is more damning and disqualifying than actual misdeeds by Hillary in her official capacity as Secretary of State.

The rapid condemnation from GOP cuckolds was far too coordinated for this to have been spontaneous.  Truth be told, the GOPe is probably the culprit in this more so than the Clinton campaign.  This is part of their punishment of Republican voters for having the audacity to not let them foist ¡Jeb! on us.  They've calculated that they can deep six the Trump insurgency by ceding 2016 to Hillary, then in 2020 or 2024 they will be back in control of the party. It's not gonna go down like that though. Regardless of what happens this year, the GOP is finished. Should've happened years ago.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1067 on: October 09, 2016, 08:36:03 PM »
The establishment republicans.......running like a *itch from a fight. Our esteemed Tn governor ran for cover. *ussy. Shaking the hand of an establishment type should be considered grabbing a *ussy. I'm so sick of this crap.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1068 on: October 09, 2016, 09:03:47 PM »
The establishment republicans.......running like a *itch from a fight. Our esteemed Tn governor ran for cover. *ussy. Shaking the hand of an establishment type should be considered grabbing a *ussy. I'm so sick of this crap.

The wussification of the American male.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1069 on: October 09, 2016, 09:20:30 PM »
Yes, so according to the MSM and GOP Establishment, some decade-old bragging and sh*t-talking by Donald Trump is more damning and disqualifying than actual misdeeds by Hillary in her official capacity as Secretary of State.

The rapid condemnation from GOP cuckolds was far too coordinated for this to have been spontaneous.  Truth be told, the GOPe is probably the culprit in this more so than the Clinton campaign.  This is part of their punishment of Republican voters for having the audacity to not let them foist ¡Jeb! on us.  They've calculated that they can deep six the Trump insurgency by ceding 2016 to Hillary, then in 2020 or 2024 they will be back in control of the party. It's not gonna go down like that though. Regardless of what happens this year, the GOP is finished. Should've happened years ago.

Ryan and Uncle Pribus were clued in several weeks ago - and chose to say nothing. They should be shot

::rockets::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1070 on: October 09, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »

Yep. My son and I were laughing at some of the commercials ran today.....as in the male actors used. The true car guy, you know, he barely looks like a male. Also, the Carvana male, who said it didn't suck buying a car online and they dance to it. Well, he sucks.... I could go on and on.

And the movie commercial, where they show every nationality, every color, going into the theater, but the very last shot is of the middle aged white guy mopping up.  We are inundated...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1071 on: October 09, 2016, 09:48:46 PM »

Ryan and Uncle Pribus were clued in several weeks ago - and chose to say nothing. They should be shot

Bears repeating.

Clinton operatives, alleged to be working in conjunction with the Washington Post, released a brief audio tape from eleven years ago that captures Donald Trump in some unsavory locker-room banter that included a reference to grabbing a certain part of the female anatomy. Multiple sources have now indicated this tape’s release was initiated weeks earlier, and that both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign.

... Speaker Ryan was scheduled to do a political rally appearance with Trump today. Instead, he indicated he was disgusted and horrified by Trump’s naughty words from eleven years ago, and abruptly cancelled the appearance.

Apparently, that cancellation had been in the works all along so as to embarrass Trump. Ryan has no desire to see Donald Trump win the 2016 election, because the current Republican and House Speaker is said to have every intention of running for president in 2020.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/team-hillary-gave-gop-establishment-heads-releasing-anti-trump-naughty-word-tape/#c3RPR8sLSi1pDRVi.99

Yeah, Ryan:  disgusted and horrified.  Horrified ::snort::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1072 on: October 09, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »

Yep. My son and I were laughing at some of the commercials ran today.....as in the male actors used. The true car guy, you know, he barely looks like a male. Also, the Carvana male, who said it didn't suck buying a car online and they dance to it. Well, he sucks.... I could go on and on.

And the movie commercial, where they show every nationality, every color, going into the theater, but the very last shot is of the middle aged white guy mopping up.  We are inundated...

You should see those "true car guys" come in and hit us with true car crap and we inform them that true car is in the business of selling their info to anybody willing to buy it and then charge the dealer for the sale. Who do you think is going to pay for it?? We don't do true car.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1073 on: October 10, 2016, 07:28:58 AM »

Bears repeating.

Clinton operatives, alleged to be working in conjunction with the Washington Post, released a brief audio tape from eleven years ago that captures Donald Trump in some unsavory locker-room banter that included a reference to grabbing a certain part of the female anatomy. Multiple sources have now indicated this tape’s release was initiated weeks earlier, and that both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign.

... Speaker Ryan was scheduled to do a political rally appearance with Trump today. Instead, he indicated he was disgusted and horrified by Trump’s naughty words from eleven years ago, and abruptly cancelled the appearance.

Apparently, that cancellation had been in the works all along so as to embarrass Trump. Ryan has no desire to see Donald Trump win the 2016 election, because the current Republican and House Speaker is said to have every intention of running for president in 2020.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/team-hillary-gave-gop-establishment-heads-releasing-anti-trump-naughty-word-tape/#c3RPR8sLSi1pDRVi.99

Yeah, Ryan:  disgusted and horrified.  Horrified ::snort::

Not shot...that is too anti-streetlight for me! 

H/T - TPC
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:59:34 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1074 on: October 10, 2016, 07:46:49 AM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-punked-press-told-reporters-going-pre-debate-presser-walked-clinton-rape-victims/

Sucker the media...God help me I love it...I love the smell of burning proglodytes!   ::whoohoo::

And...

'You bragged that you have sexually assaulted women,' Cooper charged.
Trump insisted, as he did Friday night, that 'this was locker room talk. I'm not proud of it.'
But then he turned the discussion on the Clintons.
'If you look at Bill Clinton, far worse,' trump jabbed. 'Mine were words, his were actions.'
'Bill Clinton was abusive to women. Hillary Clinton attacked those women, attacked them viciously.'
Earlier in the night Trump had hosted a press event with Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton.
He also noted that Shelton was sitting in the front row. The Arkansas native was 12 when she was raped by a 41-year-old drifter. Hillary Clinton was her attacker's lawyer.
'Her client – she represented – she got him off,' Trump said, recalling that she was recorded 'laughing [about the case] on two separate tapes.'

Trump's biggest zinger came when Clinton was asked about a fundraising speech where she said 'half' of Trump's voting base belong in 'baskets of deplorables,' and branded the same group as 'irredeemable' because of their views.
Trump pushed back, framing himself as a uniting force in the face of divisive rhetoric.
'We have a divided nation because of people like her. Believe me, she has tremendous hate in her heart.'
The line drew audible gasps in the auditorium.
When she said "deplorables," she meant it. When she said "irredeemable" – "they were irredeemable," you didn't mention that – but when she said they were irredeemable, to me that might have been even worse.'
'She has tremendous hatred. This country cannot take another four years of Barack Obama and that's what you are getting with her,' Trump said.

Clinton replied: 'Its just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law of our country.'
'Because you'd be in jail,' he snapped.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3830041/Second-debate-Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-gets-underway.html

Just can't get this reporting in Amerikan papers...

And once again the in-the-bag-media can't help put sprinkles on the Clinton turd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kp3WYniRQ

...nobody likes the media...but the media ignores that reality...

Too bad little Bobby doesn't like "banana republic" contests...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/09/schieffer-debate-disgraceful/

...should have thought of that before hitching your horse to so many shatbag democrats then, Bobby...but you're a stupid SOB and irredeemable to boot.

And just like Obama...flies know where to find fresh shat...

::hysterical::

And what is with the bloated orca outfit?  Looks like a fat penguin Sith!

::laughonfloor::

Drudge pics gets an A+ today!

Looks better on his page...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:52:17 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1075 on: October 10, 2016, 11:41:32 AM »
http://politopinion.com/2016/10/poll-debate-moderator-ethical/

92.86% have it right, 1.19% I'm surprised even knew how to access the internet...

And about that poor fly...

::rolllaughing::

America 2016.

::upsidedownflag::

::vafancoul::
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:22:19 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1076 on: October 10, 2016, 12:39:26 PM »

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1077 on: October 11, 2016, 07:48:42 AM »

Yeah.

And ahh...how did that "serious pressure" get the Saudi's to change?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/

Last I saw nothing has changed...

Huh, wonder what that means?

/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1078 on: October 11, 2016, 08:01:31 AM »
People forget about this too...

Nobody cultivates a dirtier mouth than Hillary Clinton. It’s difficult to describe Hillary in full because a decent regard for the gentle reader forbids it. Any teamster, cop, or Secret Service agent assigned to Hillary duty has to put his hands over his ears even to think about it.
Several authors, notably Ronald Kessler, formerly of The Washington Post, have written about Hillary’s tense and often explosive relationship with the Secret Service. The slightest inconvenience, real or imagined, could detonate the virago’s fiery temper. Hillary is regarded as the all-time undisputed least favorite assignment in the Secret Service.

Hillary, by the published accounts, is an equal-opportunity offender, insulting people, dogs and cats, even the flag, going back to her late and lamented days as a governor’s wife in Arkansas. She was particularly abusive to troopers and agents assigned to make her life easier and who were in no position to do anything but take her abuse. She was so verbally abusive to the pilots of Marine One, the presidential helicopter, that the crew called the chopper “Broomstick One.” Just not in her presence.

The required emendations and abbreviations sacrifice the full flavor of some of Hillary’s greatest hits, but there’s this famous Hillary shoutout to a Secret Service agent who was reluctant to carry her suitcase because he wanted to keep his hands free to deal with an incident: “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f-ing ass over here and grab these bags.”

To a state trooper-bodyguard in Arkansas who greeted her with a cheerful “Good morning,” as recounted in Christopher Anderson’s book, “American Evita”: “F- off! It’s enough I have to see you s– kickers every day. I’m not going to talk to you, too. Just do your g-damn job and keep your mouth shut.”

To a state trooper at the Governor’s Mansion, as told in “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler: “Where is the g-damn flag? I want the g-damn flag up every morning at f-ing sunrise.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/10/hillary-clinton-and-the-art-of-the-dirty-mouth/

Democrat-Media Complex and the Adjunct Opposition-Party-In-Name-Only don't ever talk about this...it's almost like there is a conspiracy afoot, eh?

Yeah, that's just crazy-talk, eh?

E-GOP Speaker Ryan abandons Trump

Media Plot to Destroy Trump goes into hyperdrive

MFM outlets on the heels of reporting "big bounce" for Hillary in post-debate/post-potty-mouth premier...predicting HUGE losses for their E-GOP pals who are under the recycled "civil war" meme...but no mention of how the DNC/Clinton Machine crushed poor little Bernie like a bug, with WikiLeaks outing long-time Clinton operative Donna Brazile being the leaker of Sanders info.

But hey, no worries, Team Clinton can spend more on lie-filled TV ads to batter the ignorant masses with,

Yes, Bill will rape anybody any way he can.

Everything is Awesome, yes?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1079 on: October 11, 2016, 10:25:39 AM »
She's a dog hater too.  IMO that automatically marks one as a piece of sh*t.  Dogs are superb judges of character, they pick up on the most subtle details of a person's demeanor.  She hates them for the same reason the Terminators hate dogs, because dogs are able to recognize them for what they are.

http://truthfeed.com/hillary-clinton-to-k9-handler-get-that-fking-dog-away-from-me/14725/

- Yours Truly