Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202806 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1160 on: November 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM »
All I do is glance at the caller ID and see something I don't like or suspect something I don't like and mutter a bleep you and resume my regularly scheduled activities.

Curmudgeon points, yes?   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1161 on: November 01, 2016, 07:53:55 AM »
In other news...

Terry McAwful is doing all he can to steal VA for the criminal Clinton.

If that happens, armed patriots should descend upon these traitors like angry wasps!

And more proof the statists are in full-blown panic...little Jimmy Carville has another classic prog/toddler meltdown -

“This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election,” Carville claimed. “It’s unprecedented … the House Republicans and the KGB are trying to influence our democracy,” he said.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/carville-melts-asserts-fbi-gop-kgb-cahoots/

::saywhat::

::laughonfloor::

That bat-faced loon really knows how to flip out and spout the most hilarious gibberish ever uttered!

"American democracy is under assault"?

::hysterical::

No, what is under assault is statist business as usual...the arrogance and elitism on display and the tantrum over not being able to tell people what to think and what to do, to ignore reality, the ignore the lying, cheating and stealing...it is all proof that evil cannot thrive in the light, they cannot be exposed for who and what they are and operate as if they are above everyone else, entitled to rule and tell lesser beings they should be appreciative of the crumbs they bestow upon them so graciously!

They may succeed in stealing another election...by all rights and indicators they should not, but they might...and if they do they need to know it is not going to end well for them.  Some people are tired of the filth, the corruption, the lies and the arrogance and statist privilege, some do not hold with being subjugated and told what they can or cannot do while the state boot is pressed on their throat...some people are close to the last straw.

Tick...tock...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1162 on: November 01, 2016, 09:48:06 AM »
This is what happens when the democrats run a 20.00 bill thru the halls of the democratic party.....James Carville runs out with the rest of the democratic trash.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1163 on: November 01, 2016, 10:36:55 AM »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1164 on: November 01, 2016, 10:59:02 AM »
Great Milo Interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I

Watched this over the weekend and was impressed. All part of the new "We ain't gonna take it" attitude from the right.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1165 on: November 01, 2016, 12:15:24 PM »
And smiling through it all.   :D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1166 on: November 01, 2016, 12:41:37 PM »
“When we win on Nov. 8 and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare. We have to do it,” Trump said Tuesday afternoon in an address on the Affordable Care Act in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

“I will ask Congress to convene a special session so we can repeal and replace,” he continued. “And it will be such an honor for me, for you and for everybody in this country because Obamacare has to be replaced. And we will do it, and we will do it very, very quickly. It is a catastrophe.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-obamacare-special-session-230588#ixzz4OmQA1h8S

I like all but "replace"...unless "replace" is meant to mean "get off your dead lazy ass and get a fricken job with benefits"!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1167 on: November 01, 2016, 01:33:45 PM »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1168 on: November 01, 2016, 07:30:26 PM »
This has to be so over

https://twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/793323182262358017/video/1

Not only does Chris Matthews not have any leg tingles for Hillary,  he is basically admitting the last 8 years are an utter failure that Hillary will continue. If Chris Matthews is unwilling to tow the DNC line, then I can't see how Hillary could possibly win without massive voter fraud .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1171 on: November 02, 2016, 08:11:03 AM »
This is good -

On Monday, it was revealed by WikiLeaks that the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile provided a debate question to John Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri of the Clinton campaign ahead of a CNN-hosted debate between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

This marks the second time that Brazile has been caught tipping off the Clinton campaign to a coming question.

In a March 5 email with the subject line “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash,” Brazile tips the Clinton campaign off to a question that will be asked at the next night’s debate regarding the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile’s email reads.

“I was disgusted by Hillary’s answer when she first answered it, I’m even more so now,” Walters said. “And I feel she should be disqualified because it gave her an advantage that she shouldn’t have had.”

During the March 6 debate, Walters asked the democratic candidates if they would promise to make it a requirement for public water systems to remove all lead service lines throughout the United States.

Hillary responded by promising a commitment to changing the water systems inside the country and remove lead “from everywhere” within five years.

Lee-Anne Walters’ described Clinton’s response as a “cop out”.

“The answer she gave is the cop out answer to take it away from water and put funds where there are already funds,” Walters said. “If she is elected she is only going to be in office for four years, not five years, so how does that work?”
Although she shared the question with mentors, Walters told Fox News that she does not believe that her question was able to get to Donna Brazile beyond CNN.

CNN took three questions from Walters prior to the debate and it is unclear whose decision it was to ask the specific question the Flint women addressed to the candidates on March 6.

CNN has since cut ties with Brazile, a veteran political analyst for the network, saying in a statement that it is “completely uncomfortable” with hacked emails showing that Hillary was provided debate questions in advance.

Brazile’s CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer.

CNN president Jeff Zucker described Brazile’s actions as “unethical” and “disgusting”.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/flint-woman-whose-debate-question-donna-brazile-leaked-says-hillary-should-be-disqua

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1172 on: November 02, 2016, 11:57:46 AM »
Interesting...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/

I just hope their parents are at least as intelligent as their kids!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1173 on: November 02, 2016, 02:13:27 PM »
https://youtu.be/zic64WhR14k

A good Alex Jones Interview with Steve Pieczenik and the "counter-coup".

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1174 on: November 03, 2016, 06:38:12 AM »
Good luck trying to separate the wheat from the chaff on all that...I mean some sticks out more than others but combining fact with speculation can and will lead to just about anything.

I deal with what is in front of me and what I think is coming...the KISS principle.

And jeez, are people really jumping on Alex...must be newbs or leftists...Alex had been Alex for...decades...   ::)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1175 on: November 03, 2016, 07:16:55 AM »
The Halfrican Mangina on a psychotic rant of epic stupid proportions...

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-donald-trump-north-carolina-2016-11

Another one of those inverted rants that describes himself and Hillary to a "T" and is used to attack Trump...hoping lemmings follow the tainted treat over the cliff just one more time.

What a sick pathetic vile little snake...this rotted garbage can't get tossed out fast enough.

::effu::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1176 on: November 03, 2016, 07:40:12 AM »
Interesting...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/

I just hope their parents are at least as intelligent as their kids!

But in NY, when progressive indoctrinators are faced with preemptive rebellion...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/304958-school-stops-mock-election-they-were-going-to-hold-after-kids-chant-trump-trump/

...they cancel that right quick!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1177 on: November 03, 2016, 07:53:09 AM »
In other news...the BS rape victim stunt backfired...the great unveiling of the supposed accuser cancelled...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/305019-anonymous-rape-victim-cancels-press-interview/

...death threats...right, is that what they call capitulation in prog-speak?   ::hysterical::

And worsening support in the black vote...Calypso Louie calling Clinton "Hitler"...blacks coming over to Trump and lots in independents...

The arrogance is real, the attitude in public is not the one shared in private...

LBJ created the new plantation system...it culminated in the disasterous Obama Reign that even many blacks now realize benefited them nothing and set race relations back 60 years....and now the corrupt Clinton machine is disintegrating and fracturing the plantation...

Yeah, that's a shame...   ::smallestviolin::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1178 on: November 03, 2016, 12:04:16 PM »
Here we go again...

::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren::   ::siren:: 

http://www.weaselzippers.us/304997-mark-your-calendars-10-hollywood-moonbats-who-say-theyre-moving-to-canada-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

Liars!  These little twerps never go anywhere!   ::mooning::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1179 on: November 03, 2016, 05:26:20 PM »
Muhammed's earthbound b*tch (a.k.a. Mr. Soetoro) is screaming the the world will end if the Trumpets sound.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.