Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202908 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1200 on: November 07, 2016, 10:22:24 AM »
I agree Weisshaupt, I think Pieczenik is a disinformation operative.  I have heard him numerous times on Chemtrails Jones' show and he almost always says something that trips my BS alarm.  In that whole "we're the counter-coup feeding Wikileaks" video, he made unnecessary comments praising Henry Kissinger, a top shelf globalist if there ever was one.  Hell he even praised Valerie Jarrett in one of them.  I also have taken note of the "remain calm, orderly transition is paramount" argument in more than one of his videos.  And I say f**k that.  If they blatantly steal an election there should be nothing "orderly" about any of it.

The one guy who has so far been right about pretty much all of it is Larry Nichols, the former "cleaner" for the Clintons.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1201 on: November 07, 2016, 11:33:39 AM »
"I also suspect we will see real succession movements in many States" - Weisshaupt

Yeah, this better fricken happen, and happen fricken fast.  I know I am doing something...perhaps many somethings should that corrupt statist psychopath steal this thing...what it is I don't know...but succession better happen somewhere and be allowed to happen or the violence meter is going to go from "Whoa!" to "Holy sh*t!" in a heartbeat.

"Elections are barometers in the battle of good versus evil. Let us see how November 8 is decided.  That said, brace for impact." - 'Soup's link

Divine inspiration, check.

"And I say f**k that.  If they blatantly steal an election there should be nothing "orderly" about any of it." - Glock32

Amen!

Tools like little Pieczenik will be sorted out soon enough...and it will be done in an calm, orderly and proficient manner.

Oh, and another thing for statists and their minions to remember...

Y'all have a nice day now.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:36:56 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1202 on: November 07, 2016, 11:38:48 AM »
"Elections are barometers in the battle of good versus evil."

They're also barometers of the percentage of the citizenry who either aren't paying attention, are and want progressive government or who are just plain as$holes, also deserving of my/our wrath.

I'm counting on my fellow Americans to swarm the polls & do the right thing - but if not, I will increase my already heightened levels of aggression towards my fellow man.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1203 on: November 07, 2016, 11:53:04 AM »
Another high-profile moonbat doing the empty-promise tease thing again...

Cher hosted a Hillary Clinton fund-raiser at the Park on Thursday, starting things off by saying if Donald Trump wins the White House, “I’m gonna have to leave the planet.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/305741-hollywood-moonbat-cher-if-trump-wins-im-gonna-have-to-leave-the-planet/

Yeah, if only!   ::whoohoo::

But, just another...ahh...indian-giver!   ::hysterical::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1204 on: November 07, 2016, 12:18:02 PM »
Another high-profile moonbat doing the empty-promise tease thing again...

Cher hosted a Hillary Clinton fund-raiser at the Park on Thursday, starting things off by saying if Donald Trump wins the White House, “I’m gonna have to leave the planet.”

http://www.weaselzippers.us/305741-hollywood-moonbat-cher-if-trump-wins-im-gonna-have-to-leave-the-planet/

Yeah, if only!   ::whoohoo::

But, just another...ahh...indian-giver!   ::hysterical::

Yeah. Buncha' gypsies, tramps & thieves. She's 70...& will be leaving the planet soon enough.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1205 on: November 07, 2016, 01:02:56 PM »
Trump up by 2 points in the Investors Business Daily poll: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/poll-donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-two-points-24-hours-election-day/

The article claims the IBD/TIPP poll was the most accurate in the last election out of 11 national polls.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1206 on: November 07, 2016, 04:05:37 PM »
Yeah, but do they account for massive fraud?  I doubt it.  And I am guessing there is probably spread across the country something on the order of several million bogus ballots...even before the Soros machines flip some Trump votes to Hiterly votes...

But, I'll do my thing tomorrow morning so nobody will be able to point at me and say I didn't give it the 'ol college try one more stupid time...what comes is all on them, so...

Omnipotens!

;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1207 on: November 07, 2016, 06:53:00 PM »
I look at it as a formality we do out of respect for our forefathers, and to reassure ourselves that we tried everything once the inevitable bloodshed begins.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1208 on: November 08, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
Yeah...I'm headed out now to perform what is likely my last bit of civic duty before what is left of the nation we once knew is completely no more.

Upon hearing the latest Wiki news documenting the extent (we all knew) that too many are ignorant of re: Soros buying elections and machines in 13 states as corrupt as Hell itself...it is perhaps good that I am rolling out to the precinct tired, hung over and surly...and armed.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1209 on: November 08, 2016, 09:14:33 AM »
My wife, son & daughter accompanied me to our polling local (3 1/2 blocks away) to cast our block of votes. As we walked to the door, I mentioned that campaigning in front of a voting location was prohibited, but sang a verse from Handel's Messiah: "The Trump-ets will sound, and the dead shall be raised..."
(hopefully not raised to vote again).

Usually there's no line where we vote - but today it was @ least a 15 minute wait - and the 2 people ahead of us (whom I had held the door for, letting them in ahead of us) took 5-6 minutes each & needed assistance on how to use the machine (the volunteer actually went inside the curtain & we could hear her verbal instructions).

(after they voted, they were gone(zalas)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1210 on: November 08, 2016, 09:43:35 AM »
Yeah, I did that deed...we'll see...

It does feel Twilight Zonish...so many brain-dead zombies, so much corruption and criminality...my forefathers would be puking-dog ill over what this nation has become...would be irate over what people allowed to happen...I share their righteous rage.  Kinda feels 1860ish too, ya know?

And yeah, the Clinton stooge put up to lie about Trump being a rapist like Clinton turned out ot be a hoax after all, not that anybody will pay attention.  Batshyt crazy c***s have to vote for their own kind dontchyaknow...hopefully there are intelligent women who will rebel against these idiots.

And, if Divine Intervention should prevent this crazy woman from exercising the power she so lusts after...the added benefit of making her supporters cry and moan in agony will sound so sweet...and maybe a high-profile douche or two leaving the country being another benefit to look forward to...but making idiots like Beck cry as Trump takes the oath would be icing on the cake for me!

Please, Lord...let us make the idiot Beck cry!   ::whoohoo::

But, if the whole thing is a set piece and the Establishment gets the theft they worked so hard for comes about...

...a Rebirth of Freedom will be demanded!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1211 on: November 08, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »
Locusts...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-hillary-supporters-trash-lawn-outside-independence-hall/

...they'll have all of America looking like that...or worse...

And, if you buy the talking head chatter...

Trump has to win North Carolina and Florida. If early returns are poor for him in either state or if a projection is made quickly, then it will be a short night for Republicans and people will not have to stay up into Wednesday morning for results.

“Trump has zero path if he loses both North Carolina and Florida. Losing either might be the ballgame for him too,” University of Virginia political analyst Geoffrey Skelley told The Hill.

Skelley noted that both North Carolina and Florida had robust early voting, so the first returns from both states will include large portions of the vote. In the past, candidates with the edge in early voting often triumph.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/early-clues-watch-out-election-day

Yeah...well...not sure this isn't bad news...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article113231543.html

Dangling Chad vibe!   ::speechless::

::outrage::

Not sure I would read this the same way either...I mean batshyt crazy people probably think a batshyt crazy person like them (Clinton) is "strong", right?!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/exit-polls-what-do-voters-want-230935

Never liked exit polls...about as trustworthy as a fart...and usually gamed by jurnotards under DMC marching orders...

::mooning::

And this batshyt crazy old prog...

“Perhaps we can at least agree on one thing – the first task of whoever is elected must be to repair the damage that’s been done by this campaign to the good name of our country.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/schieffer-election-eve/

Uhh, yeah...I don't think so Boob!  Take your repair and stuff it up your old arse!  All that blather is the same old "if Team DMC loses, y'all better work with us and not fvck us over like Obama did to you for 8 straight years!", yeah...winner doesn't matter...there are too many if us who WILL NOT take your crap any longer, asshole! 

::doublebird::

And skip this noise...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/your-complete-guide-election-night-what-watch-and-when

...the DMC already has it's "Operation Fvck America, Again!" script...

Before the polls close FL, NC, OH, PA, MI...all "projected" to go to Clinton no matter what the results are or end up being...it's all about driving the result for polls still left open and for establishing the baseline for court battles should their vote fraud efforts come up short and ballots need to be found in the trunks of operative vehicles.

Yeah, that's be swell...would love to see it happen...if only...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1212 on: November 08, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »
Yea....Voted. My overwhelming feeling is the country is so corrupt it wouldn't surprise me if Hillary was declared winner by a landslide. Progs are so emboldened today.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #1213 on: November 08, 2016, 02:46:30 PM »
Yea....Voted. My overwhelming feeling is the country is so corrupt it wouldn't surprise me if Hillary was declared winner by a landslide. Progs are so emboldened today.

What you said Don...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1214 on: November 08, 2016, 03:03:11 PM »
My wife, son & daughter accompanied me to our polling local (3 1/2 blocks away) to cast our block of votes. As we walked to the door, I mentioned that campaigning in front of a voting location was prohibited, but sang a verse from Handel's Messiah: "The Trump-ets will sound, and the dead shall be raised..."
(hopefully not raised to vote again).

Usually there's no line where we vote - but today it was @ least a 15 minute wait - and the 2 people ahead of us (whom I had held the door for, letting them in ahead of us) took 5-6 minutes each & needed assistance on how to use the machine (the volunteer actually went inside the curtain & we could hear her verbal instructions).

(after they voted, they were gone(zalas)

I love it that you were able to make it a family affair - kudos!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1215 on: November 08, 2016, 03:17:05 PM »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/dying-to-vote-cbs4-investigation-finds-woman-charged-with-casting-dead-fathers-ballot/

Guess the party.  Because the only time voter fraud is illegal is when a Republican is caught doing it.
Get used to it. Only Deplorables can break the law, and if they haven't  we will make something up.

( There WAS NO REPUBLICAN PRIMARY IN COLORADO in 2016.  They even removed the straw poll because the poll would be binding - but someone this woman is charged for voting in one? HOW?)

Expect no justice in reformed America. Except that which we make for ourselves.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1216 on: November 08, 2016, 03:35:02 PM »
Expect no justice in reformed America. Except that which we make for ourselves.

! No longer available

"Deserves got nuthin' t'do with it."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1217 on: November 08, 2016, 05:00:09 PM »
Good movie...I especially like the warning to folks lingering about as he exits the saloon...

"All right, I'm coming out! Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him!"  etc etc

Progressives taught us time and time again...The Law...is self-defined...it's not going to be my problem if other SOB's don't like our definition of "justice".   ;)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1218 on: November 08, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »
DMC planned chaos breeds opportunity to cheat like a demon on furlough!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/while-we-wait-what-millions-americans-are-demanding-answers-right-now

Provisional ballots?  Oh, pre-filled Clinton votes in trunks of operative cars!  Yeah, dumbocracy in action.   :o

In Utah, voting machine problems in the southern part of the state forced poll workers to use paper ballots, with some residents sent to alternate voting locations.

Machine issues were reported in Wilson County, Tenn. — and at one point all of the county’s machines went down, according to local reports. Voting later resumed manually.

In Texas, a computer used by election clerks malfunctioned at a polling place, so officials briefly diverted voters to another polling place more than two miles away.

In Louisiana, some early voters were forced to wait as correct machines were installed.

In Durham County, N.C., paper poll books were being used Tuesday due to “tech problems at a few sites.”

In Georgia, one voter reported that "half the machines" were down at one location. Two polling places in Gwinnett County opened late, officials told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Machine issues were also reported by voters in Rahway, N.J., as well as Philadelphia.
Pennsylvanians told CBS News their vote for Trump was changed to Clinton...

There have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, other said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Allegheny County has also been dealing with some Election Day issues.
And as InfoWars reports, video footage posted on Twitter shows an African-American man attempting to vote for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania but the voting machine refusing to select any other option than Hillary Clinton.

“This is what I was talking about, they fixed it but it was on some nut sh*t at first,” the man tweeted, adding that a poll worker helped him fix the problem.

“LOL funny that the “errors” and “calibration” always favors the Statists. Things that make you go hmmmm….,” responded another Twitter user.
And we leave it to officials in Philadelphia to sum the farce up...

Officials have recalibrated the machines and are confident that the problem has been resolved.
"Recalibrated"??

As a reminder, Joseph Jankowski of Planet Free Will previously explained, a U.K. based company that has provided voting machines for 16 states, including important battleground states like Florida and Arizona, has direct ties with billionaire leftist and Clinton crusader George Soros.

Smartmatic is providing machines to Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin, which means these Soros and Clinton linked machines are going to take the votes of thousands of Americans.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/voting-machine-irregularities-reported-utah-tennessee-pennsylvania-north-carolina

Dumbocracy!   ::mooning::

When does Liberty Lead get to vote?  Hard to change them once cast! 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1219 on: November 08, 2016, 09:11:58 PM »
Anybody have any idea what time "they" expect to call it one way or t'other?  'Cause I ain't lookin' until the fat lady sings (and I hope she won't be singing, that she'll be screaming in rage).

Please God.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"