Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202815 times)

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1220 on: November 08, 2016, 10:15:03 PM »
222 to 202, Trump @ 11:06 EST - with WI & MI possibles for him as well - fingers crossed & prayers on high.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1221 on: November 08, 2016, 10:32:22 PM »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1222 on: November 08, 2016, 10:33:32 PM »
238 to 209, Trump
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1223 on: November 08, 2016, 10:36:34 PM »
They better be collecting and bottling those liberal tears so I can drink them, or there will be hell to pay.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1224 on: November 08, 2016, 10:40:29 PM »
254 - 209  . . . . .

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #1225 on: November 08, 2016, 10:40:34 PM »
Holy Sh*t,   Trump may actually win! 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1226 on: November 08, 2016, 11:01:54 PM »
Please, God, please .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #1227 on: November 08, 2016, 11:19:42 PM »
I'm right there with ya Pan...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #1228 on: November 08, 2016, 11:31:28 PM »
It's looking like Trump might pull it off!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1229 on: November 08, 2016, 11:31:38 PM »
Dewey Wins!

Glad Newsweek made a business decsion to print all Hillary issues. But hey, who will buy the Trump one? 30 people?

I saw on ZH this morning the odds of a Trump win were the same as they were for brexit the day of the referendum.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-08/brexit-vs-us-election-odds-then-and-now

I guess the elite aren't as powerful as they thought-- or they let Trump win because they knew the country wouldn't accept Hillary. Who knows.  At least we have 4 years of hilarious crazy to look forward to, instead of depressing crazy - providing that Hillary doesn't have the electoral college vote to put her in anyway.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1230 on: November 09, 2016, 12:12:36 AM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1231 on: November 09, 2016, 12:47:46 AM »
Still the pessimist.....While trump is winning.... these close states are not calling for either. Still think the fix is in, just needing to "recalibrate" the states.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1232 on: November 09, 2016, 01:07:15 AM »
Still the pessimist.....While trump is winning.... these close states are not calling for either. Still think the fix is in, just needing to "recalibrate" the states.

I am betting Clinton does NOT concede the race tonight, and will be doing recounts wit the hanging chad bs till she gets the result se wants , or the unions can find a box of ballots or a missing machine somewhere.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1233 on: November 09, 2016, 01:19:19 AM »

I am betting Clinton does NOT concede the race tonight, and will be doing recounts wit the hanging chad bs till she gets the result se wants , or the unions can find a box of ballots or a missing machine somewhere.

I'm with you. The fix is in.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1234 on: November 09, 2016, 01:54:47 AM »

She did concede .......... he won.  Oh my God, Trump won the election.

Thank God, thank God .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1235 on: November 09, 2016, 01:56:20 AM »

She did concede .......... he won.  Oh my God, Trump won the election.

Thank God, thank God .........

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1236 on: November 09, 2016, 02:16:59 AM »
The fix was in......The media just couldn't pull it off. Talk about needing a deep look into their collective souls. Half of America woke up. Their stale act isn't going to play anymore.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1237 on: November 09, 2016, 02:21:00 AM »
The fix was in......The media just couldn't pull it off. Talk about needing a deep look into their collective souls. Half of America woke up. Their stale act isn't going to play anymore.

Yep.  This means Trump's margin of victory was even bigger than these results show.  It was too big for them to pull off a steal.  You know damn well that's why it was taking so long to finalize the returns from Pennsylvania and Florida.  They were waiting to see what sort of gap they'd need to make up with a trunk full of absentee and provisional ballots.

Also I read this on Breitbart earlier tonight: Dem. Gov. of Virginia restored voting rights to 60,000 Virginia felons and Hillary won Virginia by...wait for it...60 thousand votes.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1238 on: November 09, 2016, 04:00:01 AM »
Took my after lunch walk, to the bay, around the golf course that surrounds a 500 year old walled city, around Manila Cathedral (hosting a Cardinal since the 1500's) and back, all in weather which the dew point has dropped noticeably in the past couple of weeks down into the mid to upper 60's.  All to come home to Trump being at 95%+ chances of winning.  And achieving a new post smoking weight low.

Best.  Walk.  Ever.

::danceban::

::USA::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1239 on: November 09, 2016, 05:26:21 AM »

Yep.  This means Trump's margin of victory was even bigger than these results show.  It was too big for them to pull off a steal.  You know damn well that's why it was taking so long to finalize the returns from Pennsylvania and Florida.  They were waiting to see what sort of gap they'd need to make up with a trunk full of absentee and provisional ballots.

Also I read this on Breitbart earlier tonight: Dem. Gov. of Virginia restored voting rights to 60,000 Virginia felons and Hillary won Virginia by...wait for it...60 thousand votes.

Yup.

AT about 8:30 it appears the Establishment realized all of it's preliminary cheating and lying just wasn't going to be enough...and there was not going to be an easy way to fix this without involving numerous long contested legal challenges exposing the scope of the fraud...the Establishment blinked...Soros must feel like his money was pissed down a drain, you can bet he'll redouble his efforts in '20.

http://www.nytimes.com/?WT.z_jog=1&hF=t&vS=undefined

Had to be a tough bitter pill for the Old Gray Hag and the rest of the DMC...

Oh, and is there crying now? 

I want to hear the lamentations!  I want Cher to double over and croak!  I want all those A-list A-holes in Hollywood to do as they promised and get up and leave!

Has any of that happened yet?

::saywhat::

This is The Revenge of the Deplorables...and if not for the polarizing corrupt Clinton's and the over-the-top antics of the DMC that Oh-Hell-No sentiment might not have translated into an uprising capable of overwhelming the fraud factor.

We'll see what kind of legs this has, what Trump can do with the opportunity.  Relax for a little bit, a brief respite from the insanity has been granted.  Hopefully the Praetorian's around the President-Elect isn't the standard fare we've come to know and dislike...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.