Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202950 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1261 on: November 15, 2016, 11:38:36 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-14/scenic-route-hell

Jeesh...dude sure took the scenic route himself with that post...could've just said "those who are too stupid to live...won't".

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1263 on: November 18, 2016, 12:05:00 PM »
Within the past few years, as privilege theory took hold, many whites began to think that no matter what they did they would be called racist, because, in fact, that was happening. Previously there were rules. They shifted at times, but if adhered to they largely protected one from the charge of racism. It’s like the Morrissey lyric: “is evil just something you are, or something you do.” Under the détente, racism was something you did; under privilege theory it is something you are.

Put another way...they let loose the snake, and it slowly turned and bit them in the ass.  And they never would have seen it coming, their blinders are so tight.  Much thanks has to go to Obama, we really need to give credit where credit is due...and few have had a larger say in setting back race relations in this nation than B Hussein O...his rhetoric, his looking the other way to blacks behaving badly...bringing in BLM terrorists to the White House dozens of times...the message was loud and clear - all white people are racists and anything blacks do is because of that not because who they are.

Whether the old détente was better or worse than current conditions is probably a purely academic question. It is not coming back.

No, it's not coming back.  Fool me once...

If a generation of Americans who lived through the racism, riots, anguish, and terror of the civil rights movement were able to trust each other’s decency and create cultural codes and norms to punish abject racism, we should be able to do it, too. But the truly scary thing is that, at this moment, it doesn’t appear we want to.

Dude, you just went to great lengths to show us how the militants became the mainstream and destroyed any hope of people thinking white people are anything but racist devils...just wtf is going to change them?  From where is this epiphany going to come from that the true message of Dr King was right..."a color-blind society"...people "judged on the content of their character"?  Obama?  Jackson?  Sharpton?  OWS terrorist leader D-Bag McKrackin'?  How do you reconcile with people this insane and who demonize you at every turn?  You cannot.

What horrors may come...did not come because of us...they came right at us.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1264 on: November 18, 2016, 01:00:14 PM »

Dude, you just went to great lengths to show us how the militants became the mainstream and destroyed any hope of people thinking white people are anything but racist devils...just wtf is going to change them?  From where is this epiphany going to come from that the true message of Dr King was right..."a color-blind society"...people "judged on the content of their character"?  Obama?  Jackson?  Sharpton?  OWS terrorist leader D-Bag McKrackin'?  How do you reconcile with people this insane and who demonize you at every turn?  You cannot.

Yeah, he also has a go at Bannon.  But the same lack of detente applies. Obama appoints a dyed in the wool eugenicist  and nobody says boo, but Bannon doesn't  like the Jews and hes bad because the SPLC says so ( after all they are the authority on bigotry) - and we are supposed to care?  Have you no decency!?! 

No. It died when the liberals went all out and stop practicing any form of it. And before we can come together and talk, the liberals would have to hear something other than bigot when we talk about immigration policy,  or something other than nigger when we say Blacks have a responsibility to live up to the same standards we expect of everyone else, and they would have to hear something other than homophobia  when we say we don't want our daughters showing with grown men in locker rooms, and the chance of liberals swallowing their own pride and egos long enough to do that is zero. If that means a White Nationalist Movement, then fine. Not my first choice, but that would be assuming I had one.  I don't.  Besides aren't we supposed to be a minority any day now?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1265 on: November 18, 2016, 01:26:54 PM »

Yeah, he also has a go at Bannon.  But the same lack of detente applies. Obama appoints a dyed in the wool eugenicist  and nobody says boo, but Bannon doesn't  like the Jews and hes bad because the SPLC says so ( after all they are the authority on bigotry) - and we are supposed to care?  Have you no decency!?! 

No. It died when the liberals went all out and stop practicing any form of it. And before we can come together and talk, the liberals would have to hear something other than bigot when we talk about immigration policy,  or something other than nigger when we say Blacks have a responsibility to live up to the same standards we expect of everyone else, and they would have to hear something other than homophobia  when we say we don't want our daughters showing with grown men in locker rooms, and the chance of liberals swallowing their own pride and egos long enough to do that is zero. If that means a White Nationalist Movement, then fine. Not my first choice, but that would be assuming I had one.  I don't.  Besides aren't we supposed to be a minority any day now?

They made their bed...if they don't like dying in it...frick if I care...

Indifference can be liberating...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1266 on: November 18, 2016, 03:11:38 PM »
And people cannot tell me that NC Gov race isn't being messed with gobs of fraudulent activity!!!

You got that right.  The Human Rights Campaign, fronted by NC AG Roy Cooper, beat the living crap out of McCrory over HB2 -- as though keeping men out of women's showers, dressing rooms and bathrooms is barbaric and medieval and beyond the pale.

Cooper claimed victory last night, but, as there is only a 4+k difference in the votes, plus counting of provisional ballots, it'll be about ten days yet until we know the official result.

Additionally, they extended voting hours in Durham because of "a software error."  And for those outside NC, Durham is a rather dark town.

This one is getting fugly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/claims-votes-dead-felons-cloud-north-carolinas-governor-175217833.html

And you cannot tell me if people really look into this hard they can't find a buttload of fraudulent votes, we already documented the Kristallnacht antics of the Soros/Clinton/Cooper asshats and I think they're unhinged nature was fueled by a real fear that Trump's HUGE rallies were working and I can guarantee their ballot manufacturing efforts went into 3-shift overdrive.

McCrory cannot give in one inch...they should be going to the mat in every precinct in the state and challenging the slightest irregularity...the DemonRats are going to allege voter nullification and racism and all that BS anyway, so might as well be the biggest bag of dicks you can.

Why not?   ::whatgives::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1267 on: November 18, 2016, 03:44:53 PM »
Quote from: Weisshaupt
the chance of liberals swallowing their own pride and egos long enough to do that is zero. If that means a White Nationalist Movement, then fine. Not my first choice, but that would be assuming I had one.  I don't.  Besides aren't we supposed to be a minority any day now?

I am fine with White Nationalism at this point.  Intellectually I would have preferred a form of Civic Nationalism, but the Left destroyed the conditions that could have permitted a true and genuine multi-racial nation.  We had something closer to it before, when we had people of different races but who conformed to a backdrop culture of Anglo-Saxon origin and temperament.  The Left blew that out of the water and transformed it into a bunch of individual nations united by their opposition to that backdrop Anglo-Saxon nation.  So if that backdrop nation is to survive at all, it will now have to become self-consciously ethnic.  It has already begun.

White people no longer give a f**k about being called racist.  The Left is going to wish to hell it had let sleeping dogs lie.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1268 on: November 18, 2016, 07:21:20 PM »
Local early a.m. talk radio host insists on identifying himself as Mexican-American, although he's third generation.  That has always irritated me.  Today, a man caller voiced his annoyance with it, saying "I'm {just} American, not Irish-American, why aren't you?".  The host defended it as being his choice because 'there's nothing in the Constitution' preventing it.  (Dumb.)  What the objector failed to ask Mr. Host was why he chooses a divisive self-identification.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1269 on: November 18, 2016, 09:45:46 PM »
VERY interesting side note on the 2016 race.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

I have a different perspective. Back in October 2015, I wrote that the picture of Trump as “the white power candidate” and “the first openly white supremacist candidate to have a shot at the Presidency in the modern era” was overblown. I said that “the media narrative that Trump is doing some kind of special appeal-to-white-voters voodoo is unsupported by any polling data”, and predicted that:

If Trump were the Republican nominee, he could probably count on equal or greater support from minorities as Romney or McCain before him.

Now the votes are in, and Trump got greater support from minorities than Romney or McCain before him. You can read the Washington Post article, Trump Got More Votes From People Of Color Than Romney Did, or look at the raw data (source)

Trump made gains among blacks. He made gains among Latinos. He made gains among Asians. The only major racial group where he didn’t get a gain of greater than 5% was white people. I want to repeat that: the group where Trump’s message resonated least over what we would predict from a generic Republican was the white population.

Nor was there some surge in white turnout. I don’t think we have official numbers yet, but by eyeballing what data we have it looks very much like whites turned out in equal or lesser numbers this year than in 2012, 2008, and so on.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1270 on: November 19, 2016, 08:02:21 AM »
VERY interesting side note on the 2016 race.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

I have a different perspective. Back in October 2015, I wrote that the picture of Trump as “the white power candidate” and “the first openly white supremacist candidate to have a shot at the Presidency in the modern era” was overblown. I said that “the media narrative that Trump is doing some kind of special appeal-to-white-voters voodoo is unsupported by any polling data”, and predicted that:

If Trump were the Republican nominee, he could probably count on equal or greater support from minorities as Romney or McCain before him.

Now the votes are in, and Trump got greater support from minorities than Romney or McCain before him. You can read the Washington Post article, Trump Got More Votes From People Of Color Than Romney Did, or look at the raw data (source)

Trump made gains among blacks. He made gains among Latinos. He made gains among Asians. The only major racial group where he didn’t get a gain of greater than 5% was white people. I want to repeat that: the group where Trump’s message resonated least over what we would predict from a generic Republican was the white population.

Nor was there some surge in white turnout. I don’t think we have official numbers yet, but by eyeballing what data we have it looks very much like whites turned out in equal or lesser numbers this year than in 2012, 2008, and so on.

This is why I am not super eager to make this into a White Tribe thing. About 1/3 of most minorities - especially first generation immigrants - our on our side. They came to America for the reasons we loved er, and they feel betrayed that Americans let America be destroyed and transformed into just another corrupt 3rd world pit.  The longer we can hold out against a full on "you have to be white or ya can't join" tribe, the better off we will be.  I know others are less optimistic about multi-ethic shared civic values based tribes, but ultimately it was that sort of tribe that gave America her power to begin with. Yes, there may be a path back after a white tribe wins... but..  well

I  had a friend in one of those big companies , who hired diversity training before diversity training became a fad. My buddy was attending in LA so  there were a lot of different skin colors. And the first thing this diversity teacher did was tell the minorities to get up, find a white person and shake their hand, because white (American)  people were unique in history in voting to share their power.  And even 30 years ago the anger the minorities had at that was palpable ( but they did it)

And look where voluntarily  sharing power has got us . Look at what bending over backwards to give them a leg up for 50 years has got us. I don't see a successful and victorious  white tribe ever doing that again. I think we will loose that part of America, and it makes me sad.  I always liked the melting pot.
I always thought it was a good idea.  But it only works when we are Americans first. Its no mistake that they hyphenate it  Mexican-American and not American-Mexican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQl6XBo64M

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1271 on: November 19, 2016, 12:31:16 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2016/11/14/election-marks-end-americas-racial-detente/

That was an interesting essay Weisshaupt - thanks for posting. I encourage everyone to give it a read.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1272 on: November 19, 2016, 04:01:16 PM »
Speaking of ...

The Structure of American Racial Détente

The rules of the deal were pretty straightforward. For whites, they stated that outright racist statements and explicit appeals to white racial identity were essentially banned. Along with this, whites accepted a double standard about the appropriateness of cultural and political tribalism. For obvious and reasonable historical and economic reasons, black and brown people explicitly pursuing their own interests was viewed differently than whites doing the same thing.

The other side of the deal was that so long as white people were sufficiently punished for acts of outright racism, minority leaders and communities would be cautious with accusations of racism. The key here was that once leveled and proved, the accusation of racism was a blow most whites could not come back from. From Jimmy the Greek to Michael Richardson, being labeled a racist was a black mark that did not wash off easily.

Wait, what?  From whence came these rules, 'cause I don't remember agreeing, much less being asked.

... If a generation of Americans who lived through the racism, riots, anguish, and terror of the civil rights movement were able to trust each other’s decency and create cultural codes and norms to punish abject racism, we should be able to do it, too. But the truly scary thing is that, at this moment, it doesn’t appear we want to.

WTH would we?  Too many of us are looking at the chimp-outs occurring on a regular basis and speculating on the rightness of what the old folks knew about trying to live with the "Black community".
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:08:52 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1273 on: November 20, 2016, 09:07:00 AM »
I see schisms developing within the remains of the democrat party and one of the largest cracks is along the racial border. "Black America" (at least of the politically active leftist variety) is none too enthralled with the "safety pin generation". They wanna fight and act out - not be weepy and disconsolate.

The power elites  within the DNC have either lost their gig, are under investigation of indictment, or just got a very public smackdown. The piranha are circling the tank to see who will feed on whom. What can we do to help them along? LOL

! No longer available

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1274 on: November 20, 2016, 10:14:25 AM »
For one, Mark Levin's been cheering the possible elevation of Keith "X" Ellison as DNC chairman.  It's a step past staying out of the way of one's enemy as they're screwing up and onto urge 'em on.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1275 on: November 20, 2016, 12:22:43 PM »
To be honest, I haven't followed Levin for a while. His butthurt over Trump was embarrassing - like seeing someone poop their pants. So I can't speculate his reasoning behind his pronouncement.

I can see taunting them to promote ellison, but why stop halfway? Why not promote Al Sharpton? Then they would really be showing their true colors.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #1276 on: November 20, 2016, 01:40:32 PM »
They've already had Hussein Obama at the apex. No one else is extreme in comparison. Go Ellison.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1277 on: November 20, 2016, 06:35:50 PM »
They are doing us an enormous favor with these protests riots dragging on and on. It's as if they wanted to boldly underscore America's decision on Nov. 8th as absolutely the correct one. I bet if the election were held today Trump would win with an even bigger margin.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1278 on: November 20, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »
For one, Mark Levin's been cheering the possible elevation of Keith "X" Ellison as DNC chairman.  It's a step past staying out of the way of one's enemy as they're screwing up and onto urge 'em on.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=14711.0

Well, just a few of us thought the more batshyt crazy the Dem's get the better...now we can count a few more.  If we keep saying it is a stupid choice they are more likely to stick with it.

::evil::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1279 on: November 20, 2016, 09:51:04 PM »
They are doing us an enormous favor with these protests riots dragging on and on. It's as if they wanted to boldly underscore America's decision on Nov. 8th as absolutely the correct one. I bet if the election were held today Trump would win with an even bigger margin.

Yup.

And BLM types spurred on my Obama, RaceBait,Inc and sundry idiots on the left isn't helping Dem prospects either.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/SAPD-officer-shot-killed-near-police-HQ-downtown-10626488.php

The perp -

Another good development would be seeing the leadership start refusing to play pattycake with libiot Pol's and community agitators...but I am not going to hold my breath...any change that is coming in those ranks has to come from within those ranks.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:48:17 AM by Libertas »