Topics > Weather, Climate, & Natural Disasters

IL residents will be forced to use smart meters.

<< < (3/3)

Glock32:
It's only half a joke. Nowadays they'll send a goon squad to bust down your door claiming you must be operating a grow op to be using all that power.  Remember back when "none of your business" used to be something just about everyone understood and respected? What a different America this is now. Now it's implicit (and increasingly explicit) that one should have to provide some satisfactory explanation to "society" for any preference or lifestyle choice that the PC busybodies have marked for extinction.

Like I said in another thread, a whole lot of somebodies need a serious dose of STFU.

LadyVirginia:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on February 14, 2014, 05:22:46 PM ---It's only half a joke. Nowadays they'll send a goon squad to bust down your door claiming you must be operating a grow op to be using all that power.  Remember back when "none of your business" used to be something just about everyone understood and respected? What a different America this is now. Now it's implicit (and increasingly explicit) that one should have to provide some satisfactory explanation to "society" for any preference or lifestyle choice that the PC busybodies have marked for extinction.

Like I said in another thread, a whole lot of somebodies need a serious dose of STFU.

--- End quote ---

maybe I should stick a rainbow flag outside; bet they'd leave us alone then

AlanS:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on February 14, 2014, 05:27:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Glock32 on February 14, 2014, 05:22:46 PM ---It's only half a joke. Nowadays they'll send a goon squad to bust down your door claiming you must be operating a grow op to be using all that power.  Remember back when "none of your business" used to be something just about everyone understood and respected? What a different America this is now. Now it's implicit (and increasingly explicit) that one should have to provide some satisfactory explanation to "society" for any preference or lifestyle choice that the PC busybodies have marked for extinction.

--- End quote ---

Heck of a lot safer than flying Old Glory.
maybe I should stick a rainbow flag outside; bet they'd leave us alone then

--- End quote ---

Libertas:
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2017/03/27/more-on-the-iot/

Say Hell No to meters!

Of course between the FBI and the NSA they have most cities jacked from one end to the other!

::upsidedownflag::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version