Author Topic: Frozen: Not Gonna "Let It Go" When Movie Advocates Gay Agenda  (Read 701 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Frozen: Not Gonna "Let It Go" When Movie Advocates Gay Agenda
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:58:41 AM »
Frozen: Not Gonna "Let It Go" When Movie Advocates Gay Agenda

The gay agenda to normalize homosexuality is woven into Disney's movie Frozen not just as an underlying message - it is the movie. In a liberal culture tenacious at normalizing immorality, stripping those of faith from their ability to speak out in opposition, this needs to be taken seriously. It's one thing that we've all donated to the cause by making Frozen a record-breaking hit at the box office (myself included), but that's as far it's going, for me, personally.

I wrote the main body of this post nearly three months ago, after I watched Frozen, with most of my grandchildren. Since then, I've had a few discussions with friends and family about the movie, prior to deciding to publish it, with little support for my findings. That, and watching Frozen receive more and more accolades, including many from trusted resources, and observing the ongoing rise in the movie's popularity, without significant challenge.

And finally, this, from the LDS community, the last straw, watched over 10 million times since it was posted on YouTube, February 13th.

If you are seriously clueless as to what I'm talking about then it is imperative, particularly for morally minded parents, that you read this post and open your eyes to the homosexual agenda, and the principles advanced to promote it, that undergird Frozen, which is why it was written for Broadway and will indubitably be a hit - mark my words!

Have you seen the video with four-year-old twins singing "Let It Go"- near perfect? With the help of media outlets, such as The Huffington Post (not clueless) and KSL.com (hopefully clueless), mainstream media is helping to advocate Frozen's message by jumping on the popularity bandwagon. While most watching this video, likely found it adorable, I shed tears.

http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogspot.com/2014/02/movie-frozen-gay-homosexual-agenda.html#.UwP3WoUnYnI
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.