Author Topic: actor Nick Searcy  (Read 613 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
actor Nick Searcy
« on: February 23, 2014, 10:36:35 AM »
I've never watched the show this guy is on, Justified, but he is one of the few open Hollywood conservatives. His Twitter feed is pretty hilarious. He swats leftists while also being careful to remind them that they are dumbasses.

I became aware of his feed because of a Tweet he sent to this fool running against Eric Cantor in Virginia. The guy Tweeted some non sequitur about how he agrees 100% with the equally-contemptible Alan Grayson that the Tea Party and KKK are the same thing.  Searcy brought it to his attention that that's an unusual accusation from someone who supported Senator Robert Byrd.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/02/23/justified-actor-nick-searcy-levels-dem-for-kkk-tea-party-remark-say-im-in-the-klan-again-102541

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: actor Nick Searcy
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 01:02:46 PM »
Yeah he plays the head of the local US Marshall's office on the show, he is known for having scenes where Rush is on the radio in the background, Rush has talked to him on his show and about him.  One of the few conservatives in Hollywood who doesn't hide.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: actor Nick Searcy
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 08:38:31 PM »

Yes, Nick Searcy!        ? @yesnicksearcy
Follow

Say I'm in the Klan again,guy who supported Robert Byrd, and my bitches will slap the sh*t out of you! @VoteMike2014
12:02 PM - 22 Feb 2014

::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson