Author Topic: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...  (Read 28268 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2014, 07:53:42 AM »
I'm starting to get a bit freaked out now.

404 Error...

Is this what you were trying to post?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/02/Six-ways-feds-screwed-up-Ebola

Hmmmm.... No. The headline was this:

Exclusive: Thousands from Ebola Nations Allowed to Enter US Without Additional Screening

Looks like they've pulled the story for some reason. The article was very detailed, giving a specific number of people from ebola-infected nations who have traveled into the US since January without screening.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2014, 08:01:02 AM »

Just now?  I was worried the second the Outbreak started to finally really spread and on the timetable I predicted  for getting this done before the collapse.  Add to the fact that 2014 has been added to that creepy Illuminati Stonehenge in Georgia that calls for world population of 500 million and  its all WAY to clear whats going on.

Why do you think I have my head down and concentrating on drawing pretty pictures of a Tardis?  If this is where its going, and they are now deliberately spreading a WMD to the American people  there is nothing and no one who can stop it. ( And Yes, at this point we have seen enough evidence of open hostility towards the American People that "federal incompetence" can no longer be assumed to be benignly  motivated.

Be ready to hunker down for an extended period and then at some point to be visited by SWAT and told to report to a camp. Refuse and then Die ( even if Swat leaves they will send a drone to come spray you or gas you..)  Or you can Go to the Camp, and then suffer and die. Hey you might even be chosen for Human experiments!  Fun times. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »

404 Error...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/02/Six-ways-feds-screwed-up-Ebola

Exclusive: Thousands from Ebola Nations Allowed to Enter US Without Additional Screening

Looks like they've pulled the story for some reason. The article was very detailed, giving a specific number of people from ebola-infected nations who have traveled into the US since January without screening.

The link works for me.

I got freaked out last night after looking at the slipshod handling by the CDC and related offices of the Duncan-related issue.  And although I can't find the link right now, I read that there are still 1,300 (could have been 13,000) open and issued visas for Liberians to come here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2014, 10:07:13 AM »

404 Error...

The link works for me.

I got freaked out last night after looking at the slipshod handling by the CDC and related offices of the Duncan-related issue.  And although I can't find the link right now, I read that there are still 1,300 (could have been 13,000) open and issued visas for Liberians to come here.

Yup, works for me now too. The link musta been broken somehow.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
So, basically, the state health authorities in Dallas are condemning 4 people to death by quarantining them in an Ebola infested apartment. We are in the best of hands.

Quote from: Pandora
The CDC should have sent a hazmat team to clean up, inside the apartment and out, in the interest of everybody's protection, not just the family.

Now, about the four people quarantined:  this is why this sort doesn't survive, as those in New Orleans after Katrina sat around waiting for ....... somebody else to rescue them.

And isn't that just emblematic of this government?  Those things which are genuine, legitimate functions of government (i.e. protecting the country from a disease outbreak) are things they are astonishingly incompetent and lackadaisical at.  But targeting conservative non-profits, or putting up barricades at the WWII memorial, or any of the thousands of other meddlesome, punitive things they do, oh they're very adroit when it comes to that sort of thing.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »

Just now?  I was worried the second the Outbreak started to finally really spread and on the timetable I predicted  for getting this done before the collapse.  Add to the fact that 2014 has been added to that creepy Illuminati Stonehenge in Georgia that calls for world population of 500 million and  its all WAY to clear whats going on.

Why do you think I have my head down and concentrating on drawing pretty pictures of a Tardis?  If this is where its going, and they are now deliberately spreading a WMD to the American people  there is nothing and no one who can stop it. ( And Yes, at this point we have seen enough evidence of open hostility towards the American People that "federal incompetence" can no longer be assumed to be benignly  motivated.

Be ready to hunker down for an extended period and then at some point to be visited by SWAT and told to report to a camp. Refuse and then Die ( even if Swat leaves they will send a drone to come spray you or gas you..)  Or you can Go to the Camp, and then suffer and die. Hey you might even be chosen for Human experiments!  Fun times.

Resistance is mandatory...and armed!  Molôn Labé!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2014, 12:35:19 PM »
Patient knew he had ebola

...and as this develops in the next days, weeks, and months, we can expect desperate people in African countries attempting to flee to the United States in a last-ditch effort to survive, keeping their infection secret - just like Duncan apparently did.

The only solution here is to cut these countries off from the world. Send relief and medical workers IN, on our terms, but let NO-ONE out except those workers, after thorough health screening.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:31:24 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
Why come here?  Why not North Korea or Cuba?

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2014, 02:13:31 PM »
Have you seen this?  Somebody on that United flight from Brussels to DC took a picture of the guy.  Clearly he was already showing symptoms:

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2014, 04:45:53 PM »
And now a United flight landing in Newark from Brussels has had a Liberian national removed from the plane by a team in hazmat gear.  He was apparently vomiting on the airplane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/04/sick-passenger-removed-from-united-flight-by-medical-personnel-in-hazmat-suits/

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2014, 05:55:20 PM »
Our f**king government needs to stop flights from these countries. If they don't, states should compel their airports to refuse allowance to land.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2014, 11:53:07 PM »
Okay, this is probably nothing BUT you won't hear about it from our media. It comes, as usual, from The DailyMail:

The third US patient to be treated for Ebola on American soil has been isolated again in hospital after suffering a persistent cough and fever.

Dr Rick Sacra, 51, who contracted the deadly virus while working in Liberia was readmitted to UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts, two weeks after he was cleared.

He was treated at the University of Nebraska Medical Center for the infection last month and was released.

Doctors are said to be performing tests on him to make sure Ebola has not returned, however they claim he has not relapsed - also stressing that the public should not be concerned.

Medical Director Dr Phil Smith told WCVB: 'Even though the likelihood of Dr. Sacra having a relapse of Ebola is extremely low, doctors will run tests to be 100 percent sure.

'Because of his recent battle with the Ebola virus, his immune system is compromised. The symptoms he has are indicative of a respiratory illness and are not those of someone suffering from Ebola,' he added.

The public should not be concerned and yet, they put him in isolation.

Here's the thing: This doctor is a decent guy. He was over there in Liberia risking his life to save people who he did not know. I respect that. A lot. He knew the risks and probably took all of the right precautions and still got infected. For reasons I do not understand he was permitted to come back to the US and receive treatment. And it looked like it worked out...he beat the odds and is alive today instead of dead. I was and am glad that he did not die.

So...now that that's been said...what if he didn't really beat ebola but merely knocked it back for a while? What if it went dormant in his system and is now re-emerging? Or what if it mutated in response to the experimental drugs he received and is now back in some other form? The experts are reasonably sure that ebola can't come back in his system but a lot of other experts claimed that ebola couldn't happen here in the US, either. So...I'm not exactly ready to bet the farm on the word of ebola experts.

I hope, for obvious reasons, that the doctor is going to be alright and that he is not suffering a relapse of his ebola infection. But it really pisses me off at just how casual the healthcare experts are treating this (overall ebola) situation. I have a looming sense of doom with this. It's probably because of the reading that I have done recently ("The Hot Zone") which has seriously gotten my attention as to how incredibly dangerous this disease is. I sure wish that our "leaders" were as scared of ebola as I am.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »
Marburg is, like ebola, a "philovirus" which is to say that the virus particles resemble strings. Also like ebola, Marburg is highly infectious and has a high mortality rate. It is a disease that requires a level 4 containment (space suits and several levels of decontamination).

According to the linked article Uganda suffered an outbreak in 2012 so they at least have some experience with it. That's encouraging. Perhaps it will stay within Uganda. Uganda isn't as chaotic a place as others in Africa. Could be worse. Could be Libya. Could be Somalia.

In fact...Somalia isn't far from Uganda and is in the same latitude area as the ebola outbreak countries of Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria  and Guinea. Somalia would be a real disaster for an ebola or Marburg outbreak.

Uganda is on the shore of Lake Victoria and the lake has a very long and dark history with ebola and Marburg so it isn't exactly surprising that an outbreak would occur. There is supposed to be an island in Lake Victoria that is overrun with Marburg/ebola infected primates.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2014, 06:59:31 AM »
Marburg is, like ebola, a "philovirus" which is to say that the virus particles resemble strings. Also like ebola, Marburg is highly infectious and has a high mortality rate. It is a disease that requires a level 4 containment (space suits and several levels of decontamination).

According to the linked article Uganda suffered an outbreak in 2012 so they at least have some experience with it. That's encouraging. Perhaps it will stay within Uganda. Uganda isn't as chaotic a place as others in Africa. Could be worse. Could be Libya. Could be Somalia.

In fact...Somalia isn't far from Uganda and is in the same latitude area as the ebola outbreak countries of Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria  and Guinea. Somalia would be a real disaster for an ebola or Marburg outbreak.

Uganda is on the shore of Lake Victoria and the lake has a very long and dark history with ebola and Marburg so it isn't exactly surprising that an outbreak would occur. There is supposed to be an island in Lake Victoria that is overrun with Marburg/ebola infected primates.

Things usually settle down once one tribe exterminates another...

I still say we isolate Africa, they got nothing we want or need...why take a chance?  But Emperor Barry is letting everybody pour in...

One day soon a lot of blood gonna pour out...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:55 AM »
Ann Barnhardt had a post a few days about about this guy from Liberia.  She pointed out the elephant in the room, which is that most of these African countries have an average IQ somewhere in the upper 60s.  In Western countries, an IQ below 80 is considered mentally challenged.  The fictional Forrest Gump had an IQ of 75.

Really you need look no further for the common denominator behind almost all of Africa's continual problems.  It explains why they believe things like sex with a virgin girl will cure AIDS, or the various voodoo/witchcraft nonsense that ends up enabling the spread of other diseases like ebola.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2014, 12:16:24 PM »
Yeah, wierd crap like Vodun, ancestor/spirit worshippers, Santeria, ...

I had an old co-worker from years ago who was from one basket case West African nation...he believed he would feel better and be healed quicker from illness if he shaved all the hair off his head...some bullcrap about "letting the evil spirits out"...

::facepalm::

If these idiots believe crap like this then these idiots will believe anything...I bet they think germs in general do not exists...their behavior seems to show that!

Another automatic disqualification for entry into the nation under any circumstance!  But no, the libiots love dumbasses like this?  Law, what law?  Laws are for you, not them!

I want to gut them all like fish!