Author Topic: More proof the progressives are a cancer that needs to be destroyed  (Read 777 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More proof the progressives are a cancer that needs to be destroyed
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »
louisiana_mom • 6 hours ago

Why? My kids have done NOTHING to feel guilty about... and after having a former black co-worker explain that "white privilege" is the fact that whites read to their children and teach their children their ABCs, colors, numbers, etc before they start school, they can shove their "white privilege" and white guilt where the sun don't shine! I will teach my children everything I can to give them an advantage in this world! That is MY job as a parent and if blacks consider that "white privilege" than tough titty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

louisiana_mom Ed • 6 hours ago

According to this co-worker... black parents don't do that so when children start school white students already have a head start
     and the black students are never able to make up this difference. Sooooo, according to her we should stop giving our children
     this head start to make it fair for the black kids... and it's raaaacist to think blacks should start teaching their children because
     that's a "white thing"....
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 04:33:35 PM »
You wanna know what's really racist?  The fact that when human beings left Africa and encountered harsh new environments in Eurasia, Mother Nature selected against them like a stone cold bitch. Surviving the previously unknown season called "winter" meant you had to have traits like mental projection of time and seasonality, delayed gratification, a reproductive strategy of smaller numbers of offspring with more parental investment in each one, etc.

That's the germ of the difference.  There's your "white privilege" right there.  Everything that goes on today, the trillions of dollars in transfer payments, the set asides and double standards, they're all -- all -- a vain effort at undoing what was put in motion thousands of years ago.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
I have two "Africologists" out back washing the cars even as we speak (at least I think they're working ;')

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 06:32:02 AM »
"Africologists"!   ::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.