Poll

Who is the bigger gutless wonder on the Left?

Obama, hands down biggest gutless clown on the Left bar none!
1 (7.1%)
Hillary, Obama is a worldclass loser, but Hillary invented gutless!
1 (7.1%)
Reid, if gutless wonders had "a look" this tool would win every time!
0 (0%)
Pelosi, like Hillary she knows only one thing - how to dodge responsibility for anything!
0 (0%)
Nominate your own!
1 (7.1%)
What difference does it make, they all are gutless running-dog cowards!
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who is the bigger gutless wonder on the Left?  (Read 899 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Who is the bigger gutless wonder on the Left?
« on: April 14, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »
I gotta say...this is probably going to be a case of any of the above is a correct answer...

I originally was going to slam-dunk this on Obama, because, well, once again this loser shows his massive yellow streak...but I felt I had to add option number six above and vote for it and give a special shout out to Duh Gutless Whun...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Re: Who is the bigger gutless wonder on the Left?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
Many more could be added, but it would take up to much bandwidth.
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »
No kidding.  Might be shorter list to come up with "Who on the Left isn't a gutless coward?", eh?

Still...

I'm coming up zilch...

Wouldn't even need that post!   ::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:58:36 PM »
Frederick M. Lawrence, President of Brandeis University, Beta Male Personified.

With a manly beard to die for.  ::curtsy4::

The "man" who told  Ayaan Hirsi Ali to take a hike.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »
I gotta say...this is probably going to be a case of any of the above is a correct answer...

I originally was going to slam-dunk this on Obama, because, well, once again this loser shows his massive yellow streak...but I felt I had to add option number six above and vote for it and give a special shout out to Duh Gutless Whun...

OK so I put Øbongo on the board fro (that was a typo but I think I like it ;') y'all. What keeps resonating is "Leader of the free world". Think about it - carter was a world-class screw-up but towers over Øbongo in terms of respect and standing. A leader knows how to be magnanimous  but Øbongo has never heard the term. Courage is key in being a memorable leader. What has Øbongo ever done  that was even suggestive of courage - in his whole miserable existence?!!

Øbongo is the most feckless POS I've ever known.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 06:00:54 PM »
don't blame obama, he is just the feckless tool. but in reality, all the liberal activists are the tool of the likes of Soros. Obama would never, in his deepest dreams, realize what a tool he is, he is working for the cause and doing what any good fellow traveler would. same for hillary and the president of brandeis and that chicken-sh*t owner of chic-filet.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 09:51:23 PM »
... and that chicken-sh*t owner of chic-filet.

What? What happened?  What'd I miss?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 07:28:13 AM »
You and me both...what happend with Chic-Fil-A?!

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »
he issued a statement that he would not comment on such subjects (as he wants to expand his business into the pro-left east coast) he sold out his values for the dollar.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 11:49:17 AM »
I wouldn't necessary call that a full sellout, certainly he has admited to accepting the Left's muzzle, not much of a distinction but there you have it...bravery is not a dominate trait in latter day America...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »
Not gonna call him a sellout and frankly, commenting he sold out for the "dollar" is liberal logic.

He has a company to protect. Employees. Responsibility. To take himself out of the argument makes sense. It doesn't change who he is or what his company represents. I'd say he is living in the world without partaking of the world. I see no change in attitude on his part. If he starts leading gay parades, I'll change my opinion.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:31:10 PM by Predator Don »
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 01:50:46 PM »
he had my respect for his original actions, this is just giving in, which is more important, integrity or profit? His true supporters came out in droves for is stand, now, when he moves east, he will not find that type of support, he'll just be another fastfood shop
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
Integrity and profit (making a living) are both important, one should out rank the other...like I said I would prefer all people to be able to offer any opinion on any subject anytime anywhere without repurcusion or reprisal...but that is not the world we live in today...increasingly people will be forced from their vocations because somehow their opinion leaked out...it shouldn't be that way but until every business person goes Galt, the long so decline will mean people have to expect everything that goes with it...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 03:04:55 PM »
I can't see where he lost his integrity. If I'm going to judge integrity by what part of this country you choose to do business or how about where you choose to live, then no one on these boards could claim "integrity". We've all did business with "the enemy".

I'm sure any place he chooses to do business, especially in the east, everyone understands his positions. I see no reason for him to comment on certain subjects which the left will use to cause controversy. Plus, if he were strictly "profit" driven, he would hold a press conference at each store location, espousing his views, because look what happened when he was attacked for his opinion. I'd say they did pretty well.

This is not a "profit" vs "integrity" issue.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 03:24:08 PM »
by those standards, then why did he make any comment at all to begin with. He can't have it both ways, he either states his opinion and stands by it or he keeps his mouth shut from the get-go.  He looks like obama and the red line now
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »
by those standards, then why did he make any comment at all to begin with. He can't have it both ways, he either states his opinion and stands by it or he keeps his mouth shut from the get-go.  He looks like obama and the red line now

Where am I reading he is not standing by his opinion? Please post it. Because he chooses not to comment does not equate to changing his opinion.

How do you know he DOESN'T regret just keeping quiet? Maybe he has corrected a perceived mistake....but to throw him under the bus and equate him to Obama is rash.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 03:37:25 PM »
by those standards, then why did he make any comment at all to begin with.

"“Every leader goes through different phases of maturity, growth and development and it helps by (recognizing) the mistakes that you make,” Cathy said. “And you learn from those mistakes. If not, you’re just a fool. I’m thankful that I lived through it and I learned a lot from it.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/18/chick-fil-a-ceo-dan-cathy-to-gay-marriage-enthusiasts-okay-okay-enough-already/#ixzz2zB4hkCkZ

He can't have it both ways, he either states his opinion and stands by it or he keeps his mouth shut from the get-go.  He looks like obama and the red line now

Who says he can't have it both ways and who says he has to follow your rules?  As far as looking "like obama and the red line now", pish tosh.  Cathy hasn't changed his opinion -- he hasn't recanted -- he's simply come to the realization that he's now media-bait; they'll keep asking leading questions, hoping he'll say something else "controversial" that the media can cause a sht-storm over.

He's deliberately avoiding being a Donald Trump because he has other priorities about which you've made some unwarranted assumptions.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »
I'm not going to hold it against a guy to not choose to feed the stupid in low information media.  He is a target for any retard coming out of journalism school, trying to make a name for themselves by getting a gotcha on Cathy.

Ignoring the trash is the way Cathy needs to keep playing it.