Author Topic: Flush  (Read 790 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Flush
« on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:58 AM »
Yeah, it’s like a radical dedication to uselessness.
Totally. I don’t give a sh*t whether what I do is practical or not; I just don’t want to perpetuate society’s sh*tty capitalism forever. If you see everything needs a use or an instrumental value as like part of a capitalistic worldview, then the World Speed Project is anti-that.

Yes, its very capitalist of me to expect this hoodlum to do something useful to someone to earn his keep.  As hard as the collapse if going to be,  its the wailing suffering of asshats like this  that is  going to keep me warm at night.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Flush
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
The only person dumber than this useless sack of scat are the morons donating to his pathetic project!

This ilk will die quick, thank God, their useless shrieks will be short lived.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Flush
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:50:56 AM »
Favorite line:

I don’t want to spend money on this. If a copy’s more than $4, I’ll just steal it. But that’s not going to make me stop.

Yeah, let me know how that works out.

One of these days the ACLU is going to have to answer for being the main driver behind the lawsuits that prevented the mentally ill from being kept inside institutions. That is what created our so-called "homeless" problem.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.