Author Topic: Keith Ellison .... Christian and Jewish Terrorists  (Read 1112 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Keith Ellison .... Christian and Jewish Terrorists
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:19:09 PM »
Keith Ellison Says America Is at War Against Muslim... Christian & Jewish Terrorists

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/keith-ellison-says-america-is-at-war-against-muslim-christian-jewish-terrorists-video/Far left radical Rep. Keith Ellison told Sean Hannity tonight that America is at war with Muslim, Christian and Jewish terrorists.[/url]

Christian and Jewish terrorists??!!!!!!!!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Keith Ellison .... Christian and Jewish Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:34 PM »
You just can't make this sh*t up. But Leftists sure can.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:42:16 PM »

Surely he's playing that for his constituents.  That may play on the Upper East Side or California, I doubt it will play in FlyOverCountry ::USA::.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »
everybody's a terrorist just as everybody's a racist ::)

these folks need some new material
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »

Surely he's playing that for his constituents.  That may play on the Upper East Side or California, I doubt it will play in FlyOverCountry ::USA::.

His constituents are Minneapolis ghetto Blacks, White trash, and White limousine liberals. The stupid and the evil.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:55:32 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 11:05:02 PM »
 The question Sean should have asked is,which Christian orJewish countries do we have our military in and involved in a shooting war with?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 09:35:41 AM »

Surely he's playing that for his constituents.  That may play on the Upper East Side or California, I doubt it will play in FlyOverCountry ::USA::.

His constituents are Minneapolis ghetto Blacks, White trash, and White limousine liberals. The stupid and the evil.

In Sh*tholeapolis it's not just white liberals, they're white self-hating jews such as Sam Kaplan and all his lawyer trash friends.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »
The question Sean should have asked is,which Christian orJewish countries do we have our military in and involved in a shooting war with?

He does indeed have a frustrating habit of leaving points on the field when interviewing liberals.

I've gotten to where I can't even watch Hannity anymore, not after the Koran burning controversy. He should know better than to ask pointed questions of Muslim politicians. It could offend the Ummah and put our troops at additional risk! /sarc

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »

He does indeed have a frustrating habit of leaving points on the field when interviewing liberals.

I've gotten to where I can't even watch Hannity anymore, not after the Koran burning controversy. He should know better than to ask pointed questions of Muslim politicians. It could offend the Ummah and put our troops at additional risk! /sarc

Nobody asks that question. I wonder if they even thought about it in that way.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »
I work right in the heart of this asshat's district, Jesus could come down in a cloud and denounce Ellison and the filth in this area would curse and throw stuff at Jesus for uttering such heresy!

This is the kind of scum Ellison represents.  I wouldn't even invite sh*t like that on my show.  He should only be mentioned in clips that other people attack for the filth he is.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.