Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45830 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2013, 10:25:28 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2013, 07:01:54 AM »
Uhh huh...is this a privileged community populated with wealthy white liberals by chance?

I'm guessing the victim wasn't minority...as there are no reports of riots and crap on fire...no Justice Bros...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2013, 01:53:28 PM »
Minnesota State Rep. Ryan Winkler (D-Racist) Calls Justices Racists And Justice Thomas An “Uncle Thomas” For Joining Majority In Voting Rights Case

VRA majority is four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas

Putting the Trash in White Trash.  I guess it's to compensate for the out and out beta malishness.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
I got bullied as a kid and when I got taller and stronger than those who bullied me...............well its funny how they seem to want to be your friend. Looking back I feel it was good thing that it happened. It caused me to have compassion for others almost to a fault, and I have always tried to treat others as I would like to be treated.

However this type of bullying goes way beyond your normal type of school boy bullying. This is sick and perverted. I would like to think the father of the bullies would not be looking or feeling too good after we had a "meeting" if I was the bulled boys father.

Minnesota State Rep. Ryan Winkler (D-Racist) Calls Justices Racists And Justice Thomas An “Uncle Thomas” For Joining Majority In Voting Rights Case

VRA majority is four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas

Putting the Trash in White Trash.  I guess it's to compensate for the out and out beta malishness.

This guy reminds me of what my state senator, John Marty would say;

The lefties in Minnesota are all clones...................
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:11:12 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2013, 10:13:05 PM »
It's funny, I got bullied too - by my older brother. Only I never looked at it that way. I always thought it was part of the price one paid for being brothers.
There was one time when I got crosswise with a kid in the neighborhood and he decided that we were gonna duke it out. As he was a year older and half a head taller I figured my chances were none too good so I was trying to bargain my way out. That only served to embolden the kid and a fight was inevitable.
As we were "negotiating" my brother happened along and saw what was going on. He said to me (in a loud voice naturally!), "Either you fight him and kick his ass or I'll be kicking yours!"
So I fought him.....and lost.
After the kid got me on the ground and humiliated me for a bit my brother leaned over and kicked him off of me and told him to buzz off. He then helped me collect my stuff and walked me home, telling me that there would always be assholes in this world and you need to take them head-on.
He's still my closest friend on the planet.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2013, 07:24:16 AM »
Winkler represents Golden Valley...seeing as that community has sunk deeper into the crapper over the years I am thinking this guy probably is a reasonable representative of that craphole.

As for his idiotic comments...he talks big behind someones back...pretty sure this beta male will soil himself and call on more unsavory elements in his constituency to handle any manly confrontation...so remember, when you deal with these kinds of bullies there is always at least two asses you have to kick to find satisfaction.
 ;)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #166 on: July 01, 2013, 11:39:15 AM »
Click here to go to site where you can zoom in.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:42:46 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
I think it's time to add an entry for the Texas Campaign for the Environment, and their star white trash agitator, Renee Vaughn.

Renee Vaughan, Associate Staff Director (Austin), spent many weeks of her childhood in the Gila National Forest with her family, and so has a deep appreciation for the world’s places of natural beauty. Her hobby is urban and landscape photography. A graduate of the University of North Texas, she began organizing with TCE in August of 2004. Renee is passionate about empowering people to lead their leaders toward more just social and environmental policies, and views the grassroots canvass as a crucial political tool in making real change.  When Renee isn't empowering people, you can usually find her at a Klan rally or cross burning.

Yes, girlfriend, you are racist and you are proud!  You, girlfriend, are today's real woman of genius.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »
It's almost too bad a roving band of angry whitey-hatin' black youths didn't come across professional agitator Renee with her sweet little pro-racist sign...eh?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
Did that go above everybody's head?   ::thinking::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2013, 08:10:35 AM »

It did mine until late last night.  Sydney Leather is the recipient of Carlos Danger's "selfie" tweets, and a "progressive" activist.

Sydney Leather.  Carlos Danger.  These people and all like them are deranged.  That they haven't been at least shunned, nevermind tarred/feathered/run out on a rail is an indicator of how bad are our society's dregs.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2013, 08:33:38 AM »
You are a reader of McCain, right?  He's the only one I've seen that found that and noted it.

Amazing how it always ties together.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »

It did, until I put it together later yesterday when I read an article about how distraught poor Miss Leathers is over the ho ordeal. (see what I did there?)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »
It gets even better.  Click on her name

http://www.change.org/users/2013890

Sydney Leathers signed the petition
    about 2 years ago

DAVID VITTER MUST RESIGN

over 1 year ago

Herman Cain: Let Her Speak!

And of course, no profile in stupid is complete without...

about 1 year ago

Help Starving Polar Bears and Join the Fight Against Climate Change

No wonder she's a darling of low information media, today.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »
Is Sydney a vegan?  Doesn't look as though she is missing any meals....

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2013, 09:31:59 AM »
Looks to me she's missing some vital nutrients essential for proper brain function.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2013, 09:52:09 AM »
I think it's time to add an entry for the Texas Campaign for the Environment, and their star white trash agitator, Renee Vaughn.

Renee Vaughan, Associate Staff Director (Austin), spent many weeks of her childhood in the Gila National Forest with her family, and so has a deep appreciation for the world’s places of natural beauty. Her hobby is urban and landscape photography. A graduate of the University of North Texas, she began organizing with TCE in August of 2004. Renee is passionate about empowering people to lead their leaders toward more just social and environmental policies, and views the grassroots canvass as a crucial political tool in making real change.  When Renee isn't empowering people, you can usually find her at a Klan rally or cross burning.

Yes, girlfriend, you are racist and you are proud!  You, girlfriend, are today's real woman of genius.

http://budlight.whipnet.com/

( choose the appropriate "genius" moment)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2013, 07:24:32 AM »
State trooper so disgusted that woman lied and said she was visiting dying father to get out of speeding ticket he tracks her down and arrests her

One for the good guys.  I love the way this paper digs up personal photos and even a pic of her home.  That's how you attack a feral society.  Shame.  Very public shame.

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2013, 07:38:14 AM »
Whoa!  So much for gal's gettin' away with anything!