Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45959 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #180 on: August 08, 2013, 12:07:04 PM »
White trash from the home town rag now making national world news

No doubt a lifetime welfare recipient feeling she's hit the white trash lottery with this lawsuit.

Then again, low information Davenport voters overwhelmingly voted to enable trash like this, so pay up suckers. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #181 on: August 08, 2013, 12:40:05 PM »
Nice.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2013, 04:31:30 AM »
Redell, who said she struggles with mental health issues, also has had other similar brushes with the law . . .

Oh, didn't see that coming.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: August 20, 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
Ontario, so I guess this hate-filled self-described mother  :o  is white trash...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/ontario-police-aware-hateful-letter-telling-family-euthanize-171036930.html

Nice letter huh?  But, such Sangerist master-race sentiments are pretty common among all progressive types, aren't they?

I would out the Nazi twit lurking in the neighborhood.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2013, 01:21:15 AM »
The Disney sluts...they never disappoint in their perpetual race to the gutter...

This is the reaction of Will Smith and family to Miley Cyrus "performing" at the VMA's:

It was described thusly:

Cyrus gyrated around the stage in a nude, patent bikini as she sang off-key, stuck out her tongue and did the universal hand sign for “party” repeatedly. The Smiths appeared to be in shock, disbelief and horror as they watched her performance from a close proximity to the stage.

More:

Cyrus immediately kicked things up well beyond provocative, however, as she appeared on stage with a multitude of dancing teddy bears in a bodysuit adorned with a cartoon character. She twerked, changed into a nude bikini, ran a fan's foam finger along her privates as Robin Thicke appeared on stage to perform "Blurred Lines," then gave the singer a lap dance.

Still waiting for the live abortion on stage. Surely it is going to happen soon.

You know, though...I would actually have a small measure of respect for the Smiths if they had gotten up off of their asses and walked out. Fat chance that, eh?
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2013, 07:11:15 AM »
Hey Walt, nice peeps y'all got there.

::facepalm::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2013, 07:28:05 AM »
This thing called the VMA's.  That's something people with cable watch, while I'm enjoying something classic or foreign, right?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2013, 11:42:32 AM »

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:50 PM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-26/what-keeps-america-night

Even here the trend is 90% against the silly tramp.

White trash?  Yeah, could be...

Sign-O-The-Times...Sign-Of-Decline...

Just like Rome...don't look over there, look something shinny (or sluty, or whatever)!

Circus damnit, more circus!  Tyranny full speed ahead!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »
What in thee HELL is with the tongue?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
The Disney sluts...they never disappoint in their perpetual race to the gutter...

This is the reaction of Will Smith and family to Miley Cyrus "performing" at the VMA's:

It was described thusly:

Cyrus gyrated around the stage in a nude, patent bikini as she sang off-key, stuck out her tongue and did the universal hand sign for “party” repeatedly. The Smiths appeared to be in shock, disbelief and horror as they watched her performance from a close proximity to the stage.

More:

Cyrus immediately kicked things up well beyond provocative, however, as she appeared on stage with a multitude of dancing teddy bears in a bodysuit adorned with a cartoon character. She twerked, changed into a nude bikini, ran a fan's foam finger along her privates as Robin Thicke appeared on stage to perform "Blurred Lines," then gave the singer a lap dance.

Still waiting for the live abortion on stage. Surely it is going to happen soon.

You know, though...I would actually have a small measure of respect for the Smiths if they had gotten up off of their asses and walked out. Fat chance that, eh?
For crying out loud, she's a f**king tramp and her asshole father egged it all on buy never setting her straight at a young age. The responsibility is his alone.  ::barf::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2013, 07:27:38 PM »
IIRC correctly didn't Jessica Simpson's pappy brag to people about her rack?

Yeah, sillebrutty is a meal ticket to exploit...a retirement program for pimping out your daughters so you can live easy.

They all whacked in the head.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »

It was described thusly:

More:

For crying out loud, she's a f**king tramp and her asshole father egged it all on buy never setting her straight at a young age. The responsibility is his alone.  ::barf::

Mama wore the pants in that family; Daddy just wanted to "be there" for his kids, wanted to be their friend.  He had told Glenn Beck some while ago that he'd be on site on Hannah Montana with his daughter, so all manner o' things would be well.

Not.

And now Daddy's been voted off the island due to dee-vorce.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2013, 08:35:46 PM »
apparently any talent she had has run out

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
Perhaps a sign of having gone just a bit too far is when the photoshops start making the rounds. Silly slut, tricks are for kids.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 12:49:28 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2013, 07:41:36 AM »
Oh, snap!  You almost owe me a keyboard!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2013, 10:24:36 AM »

Miley Cyrus is slowly becoming Beetlejuice
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »
 ::unknowncomic::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »
Slowly? I guess since I don't really keep up with pop culture, it just seems like a rapid pace.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
I guess she is tired of being looked at like a child, so damn the torpedoes full steam ahead.  Shame cause she was a cute child and has now transformed herself into a "skank".
Eschew Obfuscation