Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45954 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »
I guess she is tired of being looked at like a child, so damn the torpedoes full steam ahead.  Shame cause she was a cute child and has now transformed herself into a "skank".
Waiting for the Madonna/Brittany moment when she tongue kisses some other skank, who knows, maybe it will be Beetlegeuse.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2013, 10:39:20 PM »

Waiting for the Madonna/Brittany moment when she tongue kisses some other skank, who knows, maybe it will be Beetlegeuse.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/27/pops-drop-from-madonna-to-miley/#ixzz2dELyK6Yw]The Cyrus fiasco, however, is symptomatic of the still heavy influence of Madonna, who sprang to world fame in the 1980s with sophisticated videos that were suffused with a daring European art-film eroticism and that were arguably among the best artworks of the decade. Madonna’s provocations were smolderingly sexy because she had a good Catholic girl’s keen sense of transgression. Subversion requires limits to violate.

Young performers will probably never equal or surpass the genuine shocks delivered by the young Madonna, as when she sensually rolled around in a lacy wedding dress and thumped her chest with the mic while singing “Like a Virgin” at the first MTV awards show in 1984. Her influence was massive and profound, on a global scale.

But more important, Madonna, a trained modern dancer, was originally inspired by work of tremendous quality — above all, Marlene Dietrich’s glamorous movie roles as a bisexual blond dominatrix and Bob Fosse’s stunningly forceful strip-club choreography for the 1972 film Cabaret, set in decadent Weimar-era Berlin. Today’s aspiring singers, teethed on frenetically edited small-screen videos, rarely have direct contact with those superb precursors and are simply aping feeble imitations of Madonna at 10th remove.

Emphasis mine. That is right folks, the culture has no fallen so far Madonna is remembered as a class act and a producer of fine artworks- and the sad thing is, if you are using the 80s- I can't think of anything produced that WAS better than Madonna rolling on the floor like a tramp. It was all crap like that.  (Yeah, I have a nostalic like for it too, but that doesn't prevent me from seeing it wasn't, in any way, "high art")

The author is right -- the  reason Miley's stunts fall flat is because there is no longer anything to rebel against.  Nothing to be "edgy" about. We are living in Weimar-era Berlin, and in the Roaring 20s and in the fall of Rome, and in Sodom and Gomorrah. All this has happened before. All of this will happen again.  So say we all.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2013, 07:51:38 AM »
Bread & Circus, Free Shyt and rancid entertainment...yeah, circles like, go around in a circle.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:29:03 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
Ex-NFL star Brian Holloway may be sued by parents of teens who allegedly trashed his upstate NY home

Funny how the trash reinforces itself, generation after generation.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2013, 08:22:26 PM »
Ex-NFL star Brian Holloway may be sued by parents of teens who allegedly trashed his upstate NY home

It really is amazing. Do these idiots stop for a moment to think about what kind of message is sent to the kids? Have they no shame? These kids deserve to be in prison, and Holloway is seeking for a way to forgive them. And still, these parents ruin an opportunity to teach their children.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #205 on: September 21, 2013, 10:21:51 AM »

It really is amazing. Do these idiots stop for a moment to think about what kind of message is sent to the kids? Have they no shame? These kids deserve to be in prison, and Holloway is seeking for a way to forgive them. And still, these parents ruin an opportunity to teach their children.
Yes sir, IDP, my thoughts exactly.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
When I saw this last weekend I could hardly believe it. I don't shock easily, but when I saw this I almost had to stop reading. And to top matters off, the male appears to have been a Marine.

Mom & Dad Planned to Have Sex With Their Kids Before They Were Born — and Did

Jonathan Adleta reportedly dreamed of the day he could have “daddy-daughter sex” — and ultimately his dream came to fruition.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, when his then-girlfriend Sarah became pregnant with his daughter, Jonathan Adleta refused to marry her unless she allowed for him to sexually abuse their daughter. She accepted. If she later had a son, Sarah was expected to have a sexual relationship with him, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

The couple reportedly made sex with their children “part of their parenting plan.”

Continue reading
: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/15/shock-mom-dad-planned-to-have-sex-with-their-kids-before-they-were-born-and-did/

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
I saw that last week too Maddy. Nearly too horrific to contemplate. We are truly living in an age of great evil.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2013, 02:05:47 PM »
Indeed.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:14 PM »
I'm guessing that these are both ObamaVoters. Although they look rather like the skinhead types. Either way, though, low intelligence voters.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Maddy

• Likes the place
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »
Agreed.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »
You'd think with this much garbage the universal drain would plug up...guess we got a ways to go yet...

::facepalm::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2013, 03:11:30 PM »
Gives a whole new meaning to "all in the family."

Why do we continue to let these breed?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2013, 07:30:15 AM »
Gives a whole new meaning to "all in the family."

Why do we continue to let these breed?

Stupidity combined with apathy.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
She belongs here, now

100% certified bat crap crazy.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2013, 02:47:01 PM »
"Strange" does not describe her.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2013, 12:20:14 AM »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2013, 05:08:04 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONRqcw4Yn-s&feature=player_embedded#t=0

Again, trashing spawning more trash.

I don't know anything about this case but, like Øbongo, that shouldn't deter me from rendering an opinion  ;)

I just love seeing the best and brightest that represent our future, our hopes, our dreams, our aspirations for the future, frog-marched into a courthouse.  :o

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2013, 04:12:35 PM »
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #219 on: December 23, 2013, 02:12:55 PM »
Eliot Spitzer ‘shacking up with de Blasio aide’

Looks like this fluke has nailed a couple of Democrat "men" who have been jailed and or ran out of office. 

At least she knows her place in today's Democrat Party.  ::stirpot::