Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45970 times)

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #260 on: January 27, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Teacher arrested for allegedly standing in driveway wearing only ski cap and goggles
Posted: Jan 24, 2014 8:35 PM CST
Updated: Jan 25, 2014 5:18 PM CST
(FOX25 / MyFoxBoston) Ashley Troutman

WALPOLE, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – A teacher was arrested Wednesday for allegedly walking around his driveway wearing only a ski cap and goggles.

A woman passing by the Norfolk County Agricultural High School teacher's home in Walpole called police after seeing the 44-year-old exposing himself, officials say.

The woman reported the incident to police and told them that she saw Marc Mertz in his driveway wearing a ski cap, goggles and a towel. However, when she drove by the home a second time, he'd lost the towel.

A couple of hours later, another witness saw Mertz completely nude, and said he thrust his hips onto his mailbox as she drove by.

Arrested just for fruacking his mail box post? Gee, talk about Police Brutality!

::facepalm::  ::falldownshocked::

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24544357/teacher-arrested-for-allegedly-standing-in-driveway-wearing-only-ski-cap-and-goggles#ixzz2rRTKELhl
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #261 on: January 27, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »
Must not be a democrat...they'd (cough) look the other way...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »
I-96 shootings suspect says he got 'coded messages' telling him to act

Howell —A Wixom man police say is the Interstate 96 corridor shooter who terrorized motorists in October 2012 testified Monday that he was prompted to randomly shoot at cars after receiving “coded messages” during Detroit Tiger baseball games.

Attorneys will present closing arguments on Tuesday in Livingston Circuit Court in the case of Raulie Wayne Casteel, 44, charged with terrorism, assault and firearms offenses in 21 shooting incidents across Livingston, Ingham and Shiawassee counties in October 2012. No one was injured in any of the incidents where motorists reported their vehicles were struck by gunfire.

The shootings put the region on guard for weeks before a multi-agency task force of federal, state and local law enforcement announced an arrest.

During his testimony Casteeladmitted several years of frustration over his inability to find a job and also to being “paranoid” of what he thought was a government conspiracy directed at him and his family since 2009. He said the shootings also came after concern he was being monitored for unknown reasons.

?It was to get rid of the demon, so to speak, “ Casteel calmly testified, referring to the shootings.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140127/METRO08/301270043/I-96-shootings-suspect-says-he-got-coded-messages-telling-him-act?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »
Great, another latter day MK-Ultra test subject...test successful, prepare for wider distribution of mahem, all to accrue more power to the statist machine.

All hail MegaMind!   ::bows::

/

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2014, 03:47:06 PM »
Amanda Engle Arrested For Allegedly Spitting On Cop's Pizza
The Huffington Post  |  By David Moye   
Posted: 01/31/2014 9:23 am EST  |  Updated: 01/31/2014 9:59 am EST

A Pizza Hut manager in Erwin, Tenn., was arrested after adding an ingredient not ordered by the customer: Spit.

Amanda Engle, 29, was nabbed on Jan. 24 for disorderly conduct after a customer noticed her hocking a loogie into the pizza he purchased, according to The Smoking Gun.

The customer just happened to be Unicoi County Sheriff’s Deputy Frank Rogers, who detailed the soggy encounter in a police report.

"I sat down on the bench which is straight in front of the counter," he wrote, according to Al.com. "The pizza oven is directly behind the counter. As the defendant removed the pizza from the oven I observed her ... look at me. The defendant then leaned over the pizza that she had begun to slice, and I observed her spit on the pizza which had been purchased by me."

Rogers then asked Engle if she knew who he was, and she confessed that he arrested her last year for a DUI.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/amanda-engle-_n_4699733.html

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2014, 04:33:24 PM »
Busted twice by the same cop. She's not only trash, but stupid, too.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2014, 07:08:07 PM »
Busted twice by the same cop. She's not only trash, but stupid, too.
Yep, she was wasted so it's the cop's fault because she was intoxicated. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2014, 02:07:12 PM »
Driver with man on windshield says she panicked
Associated Press By LINDA DEUTSCH
January 29, 2014 7:51 PM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A woman who drove 2 miles through a Los Angeles suburb with a dying man on her windshield says she can't remember hitting him.

Sherry Lynn Wilkins testified Wednesday that he seemed to fly onto her car in the 2012 incident in Torrance, but the events were a surreal blur.

Prosecutors say 31-year-old Phillip Moreno was struck so hard that he flipped onto Wilkins' car and punched a hole in the windshield.

"It was a flash, "Wilkins said. "I pretty much felt him landing on my window. To me, it felt like he came from the sky."

Asked by her attorney how she felt in that moment, she said, "Very confused, like it wasn't real. It took me a while to figure out there was a body on the windshield."

"I didn't feel like I had hit him with my car," she said. "I felt like he fell into my windshield from up high."

Wilkins said she panicked and kept driving until other motorists told her to pull over.

"I was very scared," she said. "I kind of froze."

Wilkins, a former addict who became a drug and alcohol counselor, wept and said she'd been drinking that night but wasn't drunk. She said she had been "self-medicating" while waiting for knee-replacement surgery and had consumed three airplane-size bottles of vodka and a can of Budweiser beer and Clamato before starting to drive.

Prosecutors say her blood-alcohol level was nearly twice the legal limit.

Under questioning by her lawyer, Nan Whitfield, the 52-year-old defendant told jurors her story of addiction, which began when she was in a car accident at the age of 15 and suffered a broken back and shattered bones in her ankles and legs.

Wilkins said she became addicted to pain killers and then heroin.

"When did you begin to use heroin?" asked Whitfield.

"When it became cheaper than going to the doctor," she said.

http://news.yahoo.com/driver-man-windshield-says-she-panicked-005110231.html

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
Trainee masturbated on train, woman says

Associated Press
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 AM

FAIRFIELD, Conn.   — Metro-North Railroad says an employee has been arrested on a charge of public indecency following a complaint from a passenger on a train from New York City to Connecticut.

Manny Ramos, an engineer trainee, was arrested by Metro-North police on Tuesday morning after a female passenger said he was masturbating.

He misunderstood, "All aboard!"

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/free/20140130connecticut-engineer-masturbating-train.html

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2014, 08:56:03 AM »
Police: Woman Put Fecal Matter In Husband’s IV During Murder Attempt
January 31, 2014 11:22 AM

CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) — An Arizona woman is accused of trying to kill her hospitalized husband by injecting fecal matter into his IV line, police in suburban Phoenix said Friday.
Rose Mary Vogel of Sun Lakes was arrested Thursday on suspicion of attempted first-degree murder after a nurse found the 65-year-old handling her husband’s IV line, which was found to contain a brown substance, police said.

A hospital lab test identified the brown substance in the IV line as fecal matter, and a trace amount of a brown substance also was found in the needle of an otherwise empty syringe found in Vogel’s purse, police said.

When it was searched in the hospital, Vogel’s purse contained a total of three syringes, including two with a clear liquid, police said. Police documents said Vogel is a retired registered nurse who formerly worked at the hospital, Chandler Regional Medical Center.

Well, no one can say that she didn't give a shyt.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/01/31/police-woman-put-fecal-matter-in-husbands-iv-during-murder-attempt/

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2014, 11:44:22 AM »
Despite my theory, I guess all women aren't related to my wife.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:05 AM »
"When did you begin to use heroin?" asked Whitfield.

"When it became cheaper than going to the doctor," she said.

Hello ObamaCare!
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »
Police: Naked Man ‘On Some Kind Of Narcotics’ Was ‘Trying To Eat’ Teen’s Face Off
February 5, 2014 1:27 PM

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A 6-foot-3, 250-pound naked man died after being shot by a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s sergeant when he attacked a former New York City police officer, chased a man and his young son and bit a man on the face.

Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said at a Tuesday night news conference that the man later died at a hospital but it wasn’t immediately clear whether he died from gunshot wounds or from a medical condition.

According to Bradshaw, the man was walking on a street in Delray Beach when, for no apparent reason, he attacked the 66-year-old retired officer. The man continued down the street, where he chased a man and his 10-year-old son near the entrance to a gated community.

Bradshaw said the man then started fighting with an 18-year-old man, who defended himself with a box cutter. The man bit the 18-year-old on the face.

“The 18-year-old thought he was trying to eat his face off,” Bradshaw said.

“The people that he assaulted, starting with the retired NYPD guy, the people that he chased and then the 18-year-old, said this guy had like super human strength,” the sheriff said. “But he’s a big guy to start with. He’s not fat, he looks like an NFL linebacker. And he basically was terrorizing people all up and down this street.”

::siren::

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/02/05/police-naked-man-on-some-kind-of-narcotics-was-trying-to-eat-teens-face-off/

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2014, 11:21:45 AM »
Zombies. They're real.

On a side note, I've read where folks on Ambien do strange things.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2014, 11:42:43 AM »
Double-tap to the noodle...just to be sure.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2014, 09:00:21 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2014, 12:44:19 PM »
George Soros’ ex-girlfriend goes berserk during deposition and smacks the 83-year-old billionaire in the head: court papers

::hysterical::

Soros should have asked her rates BEFORE.  Just sayin'

Man, where's the video clip?! 

Oh, and WTF is a 30 year old doing with a 83 year old putrifying old Nazi? 

Slaps all around!!!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »

I don't think she can turn down a customer because of age.  There are laws and such.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »
Ferreyr is suing Soros for breaking his promise to give her a $1.9 million Upper East Side condo. Instead, he gave it to the woman he married last fall, Tamiko Bolton. A judge has ruled that Ferreyr could press her case against Soros for inflicting emotional distress.

Cost of servicing the Crypt Keeper: $1.9 mil
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2014, 08:12:40 AM »

I don't think she can turn down a customer because of age.  There are laws and such.

::hysterical::