Author Topic: Obama Regime Lets Afghanistan CIA Station Chief's Identity be Blown  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/26/identification-cia-station-chief-afghanistan-reporter

Who is the Scooter Libby in the Obama Regime that made this error?  Special Prosecutor?  Jail time?  Ha!  The SCoaMF will merely blame the military!

Dear God I wish all these ProgTards would just die and go away forever!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
I guess its ex section chief now.   When your cover blown, your useless and a target.   If they had done that to me,  I would demand a ride home on AF1. 

What a bunch of dumb a**es.   

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
I'm sure it was done on purpose, and no extraction plan.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  There has to be a republican that he can blame out there somewhere.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
  There has to be a republican that he can blame out there somewhere.

Bush is still available.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
He probably knew within minutes of the email going out...and bolted.

Two obvious points of BS in this story -
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/26/identification-cia-station-chief-afghanistan-reporter

1)  "Because the Afghanistan station chief is known to Afghan officials and lives in a heavily guarded compound, he may be able to continue in his job.".

NFW!  If the Afghans knew then the Taliban and AQ knew, no fricken way, this is BS meant to fog the issue and make O'Butthead less culpable in the mushy minds of morons!

2)  "Wilson said time pressure, a high level of activity tied to the president’s visit and the relative inexperience of the military officers involved could have contributed to the mistake."

Pure bovine excrement!  This is what they'd like the forthcoming Regime report to find, and I bet it is heavily placed on some poor "inexperienced military officer"!

The white wash has already begun, all they have to do is pick a name and back-build the bullshyt together!!!

Treasonous effing Obama will skate away again!!!

::gaah::
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 06:56:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
An outed station chief is less then useless.   There is no way he can continue.  All that can be done is get out of town before getting killed.   

No military person would out a CIA agent,  if its inexperience,  its on the part of the Obama regime.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
does this regime have a list of stupid things they must get accomplished? I feel like they must be ticking of a list because it is one thing after another of stupid things
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
does this regime have a list of stupid things they must get accomplished? I feel like they must be ticking of a list because it is one thing after another of stupid things

Just some of the wrong sort of inspiration...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The gall, the hubris of Leftists never fails to amaze...

The lying former minor functionary whose so-called outing had no impact whatsoever in a classic bit of irony labels the Obama Regime outing of the CIA Station Chief in Afghanistan "a mistake"...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/when-bushies-blew-a-cia-cover-it-was-treason-now-its-a-mistake/article/2549026

These demon-humping scumbags literally cannot stoop low enough to experience a shred of honest shame, can they?

I'd like to see 'ol Valerie slaughtered and dragged through some backwater streets in some hellhole turd-world dive...

Wait, I think I just described Chicago?  Oh well...